Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    WHO LIKES SHRIMP?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE SHRIMP????
    I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like this thread a LOT and I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!

My favorite is SHRIMP SCAMPI FROM RED LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba?

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    gopgirl425 wrote: »
    It's funny to me, people get upset over religious values of corporations, but they don't care about how they treat the animals we're eating or what kind of chemicals our food is injected with.

The thing in this world that puzzles me the most, why do we put real lemons in bleach, but lemon flavoring in our food.

I'm glad so many people think Chick-Fil-A is bigot chicken, that means the line at the drive through isn't as long when I'm headed there. especially in the morning, their little breaded nuggets on buttered mini rolls. nom nom nom.

lol....yeah but the line in the drive thru is still wrapped all the way around the building everytime I go....which is a lot more often than I go any place else. LOVE LOVE me some chickfila!! Also love people that preach tolerance but have none. haha!

There is a difference though. You should have tolerance for two consenting adults who want to get married. That dude that pays cash money to fund laws so those two consenting adults get the death penalty shouldn't be tolerated.

THIS!!!
  • emerald_gecko1975
    emerald_gecko1975 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I hiked enchanted rock for 4 1/2 hours with my husband and daughter the other day. While hiking I saw thinner, fitter, people looking at me with their judgy eyes, like a fatty couldn't possibly be hiking these parts. That hike netted me 4567 (we all know the calorie counts are off, yes?) calories so I ate a Wendy's large chili, baked potato with sour cream and butter AND a jr bacon cheeseburger. I also had a chocolate frosty to top it all off.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    It's funny to me, people get upset over religious values of corporations, but they don't care about how they treat the animals we're eating or what kind of chemicals our food is injected with.

The thing in this world that puzzles me the most, why do we put real lemons in bleach, but lemon flavoring in our food.

I'm glad so many people think Chick-Fil-A is bigot chicken, that means the line at the drive through isn't as long when I'm headed there. especially in the morning, their little breaded nuggets on buttered mini rolls. nom nom nom.

lol....yeah but the line in the drive thru is still wrapped all the way around the building everytime I go....which is a lot more often than I go any place else. LOVE LOVE me some chickfila!! Also love people that preach tolerance but have none. haha!

There is a difference though. You should have tolerance for two consenting adults who want to get married. That dude that pays cash money to fund laws so those two consenting adults get the death penalty shouldn't be tolerated.

We shouldn't go down this route so that the thread doesn't get modded, but yes, in general I agree that intolerance does not have to be tolerated, but I don't think the ChikFilA dude was trying to sponsor the death penalty.

He might not have been directly trying to achieve that, but he does donate to the Family Research Council through his Winshape corporate charity foundation which did donate to that legislation in Uganda.
    ***ROLLS EYES*** Chickfila has helped so many people across this country...The only thing wrong with the dealth penalthy is that it isn't used more often.

My eyes just rolled so far back into my head that I am pretty sure they are stuck.....I cannot even fathom that this is a serious comment......
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Oh I can not eat Popsicles or fudgicles or eat any ice cream with one of those wooden "spoons" or that has a wooden stick. Just thinking about it is freaking me out.

I cannot even watch OTHER people eat it! I posted about this earlier.....I always thought I was the only one lol
  • michelle3or
    michelle3or Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh I can not eat Popsicles or fudgicles or eat any ice cream with one of those wooden "spoons" or that has a wooden stick. Just thinking about it is freaking me out.

I cannot even watch OTHER people eat it! I posted about this earlier.....I always thought I was the only one lol

I need to stop reading these posts about Popsicle sticks... I can't stand it! Just the thought of licking that wood gives me the shivers. I hate that! Glad I'm not alone, though

Confession: I often go to bed early so I can resist temptation to eat more. This works!
  • Marianne802
    Marianne802 Posts: 91 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yesterday I ate an entire box of chocolate coated almond bars (6). My son went to get one this morning and asked where they all went. I blamed dad.
  • mydestinyunfolds22
    mydestinyunfolds22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this thread and all the support in it :) you ladies and gents are awesome keep at it guys!
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    @Carlos_421 do you like aquariums? I have an angelfish that looks almost exactly like that :)
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    threnjen wrote: »
    @Carlos_421 do you like aquariums? I have an angelfish that looks almost exactly like that :)

Yes!!! I love aquariums! The guy in my avatar is in the 30 gallon South American setup I have right now. I'd like to upgrade it to 75 gallons bug we don't have the extra space right now.

My dream is to have the 30 gallon setup with mixed Asian/African community species, a 75 gallon South American community tank, and huge 250 gallon South American cichlid tank.
  • alexistexas33
    alexistexas33 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've been loosing weight so quickly I'm beginning to judge bigger people :(

• kstephanie164
    Options
    One time i went to the gym at 3am because I was really craving ice cream and knew id eat it all so i was at the gym for 3 hours to try and do some damage control... But i only managed to stay for an hour and ate the ice cream anyway. Aha.

My ounishment was no treats for 2 weeks. It was a hard 2 weeks. :(
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Went out to Friday's last night for endless appetizers. I regret nothing.
  • beccam83
    beccam83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    kikiboniki wrote: »
    I keep a scale in the bathroom and weigh myself before and after I poop. This morning I lost 1.2 pounds in about 2 minutes.

This made me laugh so hard!! Amazing
  • beccam83
    beccam83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I used to be so scared about eating in front of other people that when I had a roommate I would eat every meal in the toilets on the top floor of our building. For the whole year we roomed.
  • LoeshaElizabeth
    LoeshaElizabeth Posts: 96 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I drank 4 bottles of hooch and when i logged it said i had had over 1000 calories! feeling pretty rubbish as i was doing so good :(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    It puts me in a pissy mood when I go down in the morning and there are dirty dishes on the kitchen counter. And I'm fed up with my husband for NEVER helping with dishes after dinner. I'm a stay at home mom, not a maid.

And man flu. I hate man flu.
  • Francl27
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Forum lagged out and double posted again. Sorry.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am allergic to people who use the word 'frankly' to start a sentence. It's always used to excuse something they feel guilty about or to preface them being a total rude shiteburger. The same goes for people who say 'I just can't help it, I tell it like it is'. No, you just like being rude and aggressive to people but then try to justify it as some kind of great character trait.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I was hungry after my workout so I made croissants... I had two (with things inside, of course). Now there's no way I'm meeting my protein goal today.