• JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    136 -

qzovn2dzmpqe.jpg
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 39 - Grateful for a fun mother/daughter day today.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    137 -

39i1xappo7na.jpg
  • palwithme
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    137 -

39i1xappo7na.jpg

Nice!
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 40 - Happy I feel like cooking again. Since I started this diet I ost the desire to cook, something I used to love. This weekend I actually enjoyed it. :D
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 48 saddled up and ready to get back up. Just wanted to say thank you Jean and Pal for your kind words.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    Mikynlmo wrote: »
    Day 48 saddled up and ready to get back up. Just wanted to say thank you Jean and Pal for your kind words.

You're welcome!
  • JeanMBK
    Options

Even though I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, I'm going to think postive and hope for the best. Lessons Learned In Life
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 49 I will expect tomorrow to be a better day than today.
  • deanacannon
    Options
    congrats on the quitting smoking. im working to quit myself. keep it up

• deanacannon
    Options
    Great job on your successful journey on quitting smoking. I'm praying for the day that my hubby will win his fight and be successful and finally quit.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 41 - Grateful that I am wearing my new size 12 dress pants to work today. :D
  • JeanMBK
    edited March 2015
    Options
    139 - grateful for the technology to be able to "see" my son and daughter-in-law in Chicago and I'm in NY!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    Great job on your successful journey on quitting smoking. I'm praying for the day that my hubby will win his fight and be successful and finally quit.

I too hope he wins his fight. I would be able to do today what I do if I was still smoking. I hope my children some day win too!
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 42 - Grateful for a good friend today.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    140 - Grateful that mother-in-law should be coming home from hospital tomorrow after having the flu and bronchitis.

Grateful that my son and daughter-in-law are doing okay with mild preeclampsia, baby arriving in 12 days instead of a month or more from now.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 43 - Grateful today is Thursday and the weekend is almost here. Yesterday was a rough day, but today is a new one! And the weekend approaches. :D
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    141 - The "impossible" only takes a little longer to achieve.
  • palwithme
    Options
    141 - The "impossible" only takes a little longer to achieve.

Brilliant!
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    140 - Grateful that mother-in-law should be coming home from hospital tomorrow after having the flu and bronchitis.

Grateful that my son and daughter-in-law are doing okay with mild preeclampsia, baby arriving in 12 days instead of a month or more from now.

Happy to see that your mother in law is in better healthy and sending healthy and positive prayer to your son and daughter for full recovery and healthy baby. Congrats on the new addition to your family