Tell me something unique about you......

Options

Replies

• laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I was home-schooled and thus a huge dork.
    I am also the first of any of my family to receive a degree (bachelors in psychology!)
  • sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    I can pick up almost anything with my feet,I am flexable enough to eat with my feet if I wanted to,which I dont but if I ever lose both my arms i will be ok.
    I also used to be a phone psychic and a phone sex operator
    I once stabbed a man in self defense

Can we talk more about the flexable bit...............................oh no.........wait.............hang on....................... just seen the last one..... never mind
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

Tell me more, tell me more!

I would but its going to cost you $4.95 a minute:laugh:
  • locomotion
    locomotion Posts: 67
    Options
    In the last 3 jobs that I had I'm the only girl in the IT department.
    I'm afraid of the mimosa plant.
    I'm ambidextrous.
  • KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options

Haha, pleease!! This is so interesting to me! What do you say? Do you have a script? Do you just sit at home doing normal things until someone calls you?
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    ooh okay. let's see i dug some up :D

i have identical mirror twin sisters 9 years younger than me.

my daughter was on the radio two times by the time she was 3 months old.

i win almost everything i try for from a local radio station and i won a trip to seattle to go to a concert one time.

my BFF and i have known each other for 19 years and i've hung out with her on only four differnet occassions.

i went to Woodstock in 98 i think it was with something like 40 bucks in my pocket and i ate and drank and did a plethora of drugs and came back with 35 bucks of the original 40 if i recall correctly.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

Haha, pleease!! This is so interesting to me! What do you say? Do you have a script? Do you just sit at home doing normal things until someone calls you?

For the phone psychic I had a script to start off the call then I would do a tarot reading,usally people give you enough clues to give them a reading that makes them think you are some all knowing psychic.
    The phone sex was easy because im a prev and can talk about anything sex related and make it sound like its something im totally into even if im not.
    with that job we didnt have scripts but sometimes we would hear a whisper tag before the call was connected that would let us know if the call was coming in on a fetish specific line,like bonage,adult babies ,feet ect
    I would just kick it in my room with a head set and the calls would get sent to me. It was one of the first jobs I had so it was always funny to put it on job applications as past work experiance.
    I also used to manage an adult bookstore in vegas
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

For the phone psychic I had a script to start off the call then I would do a tarot reading,usally people give you enough clues to give them a reading that makes them think you are some all knowing psychic.
    The phone sex was easy because im a prev and can talk about anything sex related and make it sound like its something im totally into even if im not.
    with that job we didnt have scripts but sometimes we would hear a whisper tag before the call was connected that would let us know if the call was coming in on a fetish specific line,like bonage,adult babies ,feet ect
    I would just kick it in my room with a head set and the calls would get sent to me. It was one of the first jobs I had so it was always funny to put it on job applications as past work experiance.
    i love to be a psychic. I'd tell someone they were going to die the next day. firedevil.gif
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

i love to be a psychic. I'd tell someone they were going to die the next day. firedevil.gif

But then you never get repeat callers... good prankster, bad businessman! it is better to tell them they will die if they do not find out more about their future. And guess what.. the day they die, you were right.. they did not call!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I use to do ballet and tap
    In high school I played french horn and was good. I had a scholarship
    I love the smell of crude oil
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have a few weird facts...

Most people know now, I can't ride a bike.
    I have what they call a misplaced dimple, right below my right eye when I smile REALLY big
    I was the first person in my entire family (extended included) to graduate college
    Most people know this too, I'm a softie once you get to know me, but I have a pretty thick outter shell for protection until I feel safe

OMG! are we misplaced twins? ditto to all you said, except I can ride a bike ;,)
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I've seen ghosts and have premonitions -it runs in my family.
    I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
    I have a phobia of midgets.
    I am a florist by trade, but can't keep plants alive at home.
    I think smart guys are sexy.
    I use my toes to pick stuff up off the ground so that I don't have to bend over- hahaha!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I've seen ghosts and have premonitions -it runs in my family.
    I have a phobia of midgets.
    I am a florist by trade, but can't keep plants alive at home.
    I think smart guys are sexy.
    I use my toes to pick stuff up off the ground so that I don't have to bend over- hahaha!
    About a month ago, at the age of 43, I found out that I have a sister 17 years older than me!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for younger men :blushing:

Cougar Alert!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I am a defeated perfectionist.

I also think back dimples are amazingly hot.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I went to art school in California.....

I met the " Fonz" and seen John Travolta in person....

I have dimples in both cheeks that are very deep.....

I was born on xmas eve....so was my favorite uncle and a cousin who shares the same name as me and is the exact same age....

My daughters were both born 16 days early on my 38week appt checkup....

My mom is an identical twin......

I don't go in water that is over my head because I almost drowned when I was 5.......

I love anything cherry flavored but hate anything strawberry flavored....

I HATE HATE chocolate milk...blech!!

I am anal retentive and have obsessive compulsion disorder......not the excessive handwashing but can't stand disorganization or clutter.....the show "Hoarders" gives me anxiety but I still watch it!!
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have a twin sister but we dont know if we are biologically identical.

some people say we definitely look it and some say we dont. We could find out now if we want but im scared to know because i dont want to be told we arent.
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    also,

I didnt think that was actually possible i just thought they did it in the movies?!?! WOW!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I can gleek on command.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    * I have a weird ability to look into someone's eyes and tell them the type of person they are without ever meeting them
    * I can imitate accents to the point people think I am from that area (Boston, NY, deep South, jamaican, Irish, UK, midwest) as well as several impersonations
    * I can pick up almost any instrument and play it, but don't ask me to play the drums.
    * I used to detail Bentleys, Rolls-Royces, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, etc...
    * I've been handcuffed in the back of a cop car, but didn't go to jail.
    * Back when I used to drink I have had cop friends breathalyze me as a courtesy to see if I could drive.
    * My secret passion is to do stand-up comedy, but I have stage fright.
    * I have performed at Carnegie Hall.
    * I have held people and prayed with them when they have taken their last breath after traumatic wrecks/injuries.