Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I had aspirations of doing some in depth, thoughtful, motivational blog post on my 1000th day of logging into mfp. Didn't happen.
    I confess, I'm such a number nerd! I stopped my car a few months back to catch this epic moment:
    1fchb7ojh761.jpg

I LOVE this! I would have stopped to take a picture too. Great picture! I have various pictures of my speedometer when I've hit milestones too.

I love numbers. I used to count when I was younger (counting steps while walking, things like that). It seems to calm me down. I like the nonogram number/picture games. I have been doing those while on lunch breaks.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Here is my April Fools contribution to MFP.

Water Intake

Confession: I found this before I saw it here, and I love it. I cannot wait to see the fireworks. I may have to help things along...

I've been contemplating what to comment and looking for a gif.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

Water Intake

Confession: I found this before I saw it here, and I love it. I cannot wait to see the fireworks. I may have to help things along...

I just couldn't help myself... I jumped in too. ;)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Water Intake

You are evil and I am highly entertained! >:)
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options

Water Intake

I'm in.
  • Chickaboo2014
    Chickaboo2014 Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Water Intake

Well, damn you! I took the bait!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Water Intake

I'm in.

I'll confess to stirring the pot... a water-filled pot, naturally.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else play/have a child that plays Minecraft? My son loves it, but I can't get the appeal.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

Water Intake

I'm in.

I'll confess to stirring the pot... a water-filled pot, naturally.

But adding the spoon to stir it makes it no longer water, right? :s
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »

I now cut and color it myself and I'm much happier! Plus, saving money. I did send her a really nice card to say "Thank You" and a brief explanation of why I stopped coming in. Perhaps if this happens with another client she'll be aware.

Wow, you cut your own hair? That's pretty awesome. I don't think I'd be any good at that.

I do color and highlight my own hair. I think that is about as much as I could do.

I don't really like going to get my hair cut. They never get it to look the way I want it (even after showing pictures of what I would eventually like to have it look like-long with lots of layers). I'm still nice about it and I think I have an okay haircut but it's just not what I'm looking for.

• SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I hope my cousin gets A&B charges filed against her for her stupidity. She's 22 with a cheating boyfriend (that she has recently taken back after posting screenshots on FB of his texts to other girls), a newborn baby, thinks she's a bada$$ and gets mad when people tell her to grow up and be a parent. She recently got into a physical altercation with one of the girls that her "man" was cheating on her with.

I also want to confess that I find it amazingly entertaining to read her FB posts with all her swears words. lol
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Does anyone else play/have a child that plays Minecraft? My son loves it, but I can't get the appeal.

Oh my gosh! YES! Worst than that, he watches other people play it on Youtube...for hours...and hours. I don't get it AT ALL!!
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just ate 2 spoons of peanut butter, chased with 2 spoons of strawberry jam, while making my daycare kids pb&j sandwiches for lunch...I am a weirdo so I used 4 separate spoons because, I am freaked out about saliva in my pb and jam! LOL
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh! YES! Worst than that, he watches other people play it on Youtube...for hours...and hours. I don't get it AT ALL!!

It's lego for the mind...
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    My nieces are both obsessed with Minecraft right now. I drew characters from the game on the wrapping paper for her Minecraft related birthday present last month.

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Water Intake

Oh my goodness! I'm crying! I see all the people from this thread, who know what you're doing, and then everyone else!
  • denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »

I now cut and color it myself and I'm much happier! Plus, saving money. I did send her a really nice card to say "Thank You" and a brief explanation of why I stopped coming in. Perhaps if this happens with another client she'll be aware.

Wow, you cut your own hair? That's pretty awesome. I don't think I'd be any good at that.

I do color and highlight my own hair. I think that is about as much as I could do.

I don't really like going to get my hair cut. They never get it to look the way I want it (even after showing pictures of what I would eventually like to have it look like-long with lots of layers). I'm still nice about it and I think I have an okay haircut but it's just not what I'm looking for.

I also cut and color my own hair. No one has been allowed to touch it since I got a botched job when I was 14. So for the last 18 years I've been doing it myself.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    ethim wrote: »

It's lego for the mind...

Ah, I didn't think of the connection that way. I suppose children do use legos and other modular building blocks to play with anyways so using it on the computer is a continuation of that. It just looks like something from the 80's or 90s to me.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    My kids' friends are obsessed with minecraft. My kids tried it and got bored after 5 minutes, but they only turned 7, so I'm guessing they might want to play it more eventually.

I don't really get it either but I guess my 'building things' enjoyment is limited to doing lego sets with instructions or building houses in Sims.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    My nieces are both obsessed with Minecraft right now. I drew characters from the game on the wrapping paper for her Minecraft related birthday present last month.

That's super nice of you. I bet she loved it.