p90x classic started 3/21

Options

Replies

• golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Did core without the wife next to me for the first time in p90x adventure. Very lonely but sacrifice had to be done to.make sure got.completed. diet will be shot.while camping, but that is ok. I choose that vs skipping workout. Looks like yoga will be completed outside tomorrow night.

706 cal
    16% cal fat
    15 min fat burn
    48 fitness
    135 avg hr
    168 max
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    Did core without the wife next to me for the first time in p90x adventure. Very lonely but sacrifice had to be done to.make sure got.completed. diet will be shot.while camping, but that is ok. I choose that vs skipping workout. Looks like yoga will be completed outside tomorrow night.

706 cal
    16% cal fat
    15 min fat burn
    48 fitness
    135 avg hr
    168 max

Yoga outside sounds like fun!
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm having a REALLY bad day today :( I got up all excited to take my pics and hop on the scale....still no change :(
    I weigh nearly the same as when I started and my 30 day and 60 days pics look like i took them on the same day. I will not be posting them as there is NO CHANGE. I'm very discouraged and feel as though everything I do is all a waste of time and effort.
  • golferd
    Options
    Full disclosure. Yoga outside and stretch did not happen. They were replaced this weekend with pcubscoutsx. For the past 3 days

4 thunderstorms, setting up tents, securing tents, cooking, cleaning, serving, swimming, kickball, ceremonies, carrying camp supplies, battling flooding, taking down tents, resecuring, running around, tent tear downs, cleaning, carrying camp supplies, carrying camp supplies, resetting up tents for they could dry out, laundry from camping, excitement from my own Childs concussion and er visit with my wife, lack of sleep, and more but most the weekend is a blur.

Considering that was my rest week, I think I brought it and more.
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    Full disclosure. Yoga outside and stretch did not happen. They were replaced this weekend with pcubscoutsx. For the past 3 days

4 thunderstorms, setting up tents, securing tents, cooking, cleaning, serving, swimming, kickball, ceremonies, carrying camp supplies, battling flooding, taking down tents, resecuring, running around, tent tear downs, cleaning, carrying camp supplies, carrying camp supplies, resetting up tents for they could dry out, laundry from camping, excitement from my own Childs concussion and er visit with my wife, lack of sleep, and more but most the weekend is a blur.

Considering that was my rest week, I think I brought it and more.

Just wait for PBoyScoutsX!! HEhehe Even though it sounded like a lot of work, it also sounded like a lot of fun. My dad was a scoutmaster for a while and those camping trips were always fun...

well except for the time when I was stung by a bee and almost cut my thumb off, which required a late night ER visit.

Yea...good times!!!
  • golferd
    Options
    Yesterday started week 9. It's amazing how far we came so far. Chest back and abs

823 cal
    26% cal fat
    39 min fat burn
    47 min fitness
    125 avg hr
    157 max hr
  • golferd
    Options
    Day 58 complete, 2 days until pictures. I wish the photos were going to be better, but with no weight change not going to be that way. Plyometrics is done, must have been warmer because the sweat was rolling.

865 cal
    14% cal fat
    10 min fat burn
    56 fitness
    146 avg hr
    174 max hr
  • golferd
    Options
    Day 59 done. Hard to believe Tomorrow marks the final month 31 days from here. Sometime I will try to do a comparison of week 1 vs current weights and reps. Still no change in weight, but not from lack of trying.

938 calories
    21% cal fat
    22 min fat burn
    67 min fitness
    132 avg hr
    164 max hr
  • golferd
    Options
    **********************************DAY 60 DONE**************

Today we hit major milestone of day 60 done. Because of schedules Jen will complete hers tonight, and then when I get home pics. Yoga crane and wheel getting better. Toe lock done, but not very high in the air. If I do another round I think I will be there. Calorie level is up, but still no weight loss. I was told to give it a month or so. Congrats to those that have reached or just behind me on days. Look for pics tonight. I hope to do an excel spreadsheet of all my workout numbers week 1 to today for myself and Jen this weekend. If you would like to see them, send me a message with email address.

605 calories
    38% cal fat
    87 min fat burn
    20 min fitness
    102 avg hr
    142 max
  • golferd
    Options

Today we hit major milestone of day 60 done. Because of schedules Jen will complete hers tonight, and then when I get home pics. Yoga crane and wheel getting better. Toe lock done, but not very high in the air. If I do another round I think I will be there. Calorie level is up, but still no weight loss. I was told to give it a month or so. Congrats to those that have reached or just behind me on days. Look for pics tonight. I hope to do an excel spreadsheet of all my workout numbers week 1 to today for myself and Jen this weekend. If you would like to see them, send me a message with email address.

605 calories
    38% cal fat
    87 min fat burn
    20 min fitness
    102 avg hr
    142 max
  • golferd
    Options

605 calories
    38% cal fat
    87 min fat burn
    20 min fitness
    102 avg hr
    142 max
  • golferd
    Options

605 calories
    38% cal fat
    87 min fat burn
    20 min fitness
    102 avg hr
    142 max
  • golferd
    Options
    Last nights was legs and back. Most of the pull ups I can do more then 1 without chair. With chair pushing thirties with most of them. Did Groucho walks with 8 lb dumbbells. Sucked we started so late, but it's done.

1096 calories
    22% fat
    40 min fat burn
    64 min fitness
    131 avg hr
    173 max

Less then 30 days to go.
  • golferd
    Options
    I try to stand at the same spot to show the etching in the door. January pictures I could not hardly see any of the door.

2011-05-19_22-31-22_814-1.jpg
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I try to stand at the same spot to show the etching in the door. January pictures I could not hardly see any of the door.

2011-05-19_22-31-22_814-1.jpg

Wow that is impressive! I love that idea... I keep trying to get my husband to stand in the same spot when he takes the pics... but ... oh well :) Your results are amazing!!!

Here are my pics

**warning sports bra ahead - you have been warned**

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/emmaleigh47/P90X Photos/60-Back-1-1.jpg

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/emmaleigh47/P90X Photos/60-BackwithArms-1.jpg

Be nice! :)
  • golferd
    Options
    Great job on your pics as well.
  • golferd
    Options
    Kenpo,
    721 cal
    16% body fat
    20 min fat burn
    46 fitness
    135 avg hr
    169 max

Calorie number dropped, conditioning must be getting better :)
  • golferd
    Options
    Stretch and day 63 done

193 calories
    57% cal fat
    59 fat burn
    O fitness
    89 avg hr
    121 max

Another week done
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Tomorrow I start Phase 3 ... I know I know I basically took a 2 week recovery week but being out of town for a week and then having a half marathon and needing to recover, I needed a few extra days. But I am ready to start Phase 3 baby...

I have a new plan for tomorrow.... I cannot do push ups on my toes because I am not strong enough ... and on my knees they are too easy ... so I am going to use the stairs to do my push ups. I will be on my toes but not quit as far down. I am thinking if I stand at the bottom and put my hands on the third step that should do it!

Just keep bringing it!
  • golferd
    Options
    Thanks! Tomorrow I start Phase 3 ... I know I know I basically took a 2 week recovery week but being out of town for a week and then having a half marathon and needing to recover, I needed a few extra days. But I am ready to start Phase 3 baby...

I have a new plan for tomorrow.... I cannot do push ups on my toes because I am not strong enough ... and on my knees they are too easy ... so I am going to use the stairs to do my push ups. I will be on my toes but not quit as far down. I am thinking if I stand at the bottom and put my hands on the third step that should do it!

Just keep bringing it!

You could also make yourself hold yourself up in pushup position from toes and go down slow, go up from knees. It sounds like your almost there.