zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    JLoRuthie wrote: »
    Me, three. Thank you.

Invite on the way
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Link for me too? It will be so great when MFP gets the group features ironed out again...
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Link for me too? It will be so great when MFP gets the group features ironed out again...

Invite coming.
  • Formyownsake
    Formyownsake Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yay for all the women joining this group!!!
  • Wreathy
    Wreathy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Could I have an invite also?
  • Formyownsake
    Formyownsake Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I think the invites have to be sent by zacksnana or palwithme, but since it's still open for a few days, you can search for it on the "Groups" tab and join... yay for joining us!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Wreathy wrote: »
    Could I have an invite also?

Sending invite
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the comments. I just want to reach out and encourage you. I am not of much help but I'm sorry for what you're going through. You are strong and you will get past this and realize the life you deserve.
  • Krazy80ate
    Krazy80ate Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok send me a pic because that is not a bad weight at your height. It's unfortunate that your husband treats you this way. Sadly even if you lose all the weight he will always reference it because he knows that's your hot button. It's not love if he makes you feel that way. You know what I'm saying is true as hard as this will be first two things you need to do is realizing you can make it without him and do so, then stay with your aa meetings and surround your self with positive people who will love you and care about you for who you are. Any time you need to hit me up again send me a pic because in sure your beautiful and he's just using your hot button against you.
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I joined the group yesterday. I keep checking up on you, ManagingIntake. You honestly have such a beautiful, strong soul and I wish you the best of luck with everything and anything that comes along your way. So many amazing responses. This thread will not only help you but other women that are going through something similar.

Hugs hugs hugs all around! <3<3
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Invite please?
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Invite here too please
  • zacksnana
    Options
    DirrtyH wrote: »
    Invite please?

On the way. :)
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are going through all this. Your husband is a jerk you need better support. I will say this, try to focus on your stability right now. Focus on your basic needs, like food, roof over your head, transportation etc. Maybe put losing weight on the back burner for now to focus on the most important things. If you are having a bad day/night and need someone to talk to on the phone I'd be willing to do that. I have dealt with similar stuff like this before but not so much anymore.
  • LAMCDylan
    Options
    Wow...someone flagged my post?? I guess trying to be nice is a bad thing.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    LAMCDylan wrote: »
    Wow...someone flagged my post?? I guess trying to be nice is a bad thing.

?!? I didn't read anything bad in your post? What the heck?
  • LAMCDylan
    Options
    I think someone thinks I have some type of ulterior motive.
  • LAMCDylan
    Options
    Anyway, I've been her friend on here prior to this thread and have given her advice and support in PM before. I've been in a rock bottom situation before and have gotten out. If she or others would think my advice/support had any value then they are free to seek it. That's all.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,718 Member
    Options
    LAMCDylan wrote: »
    Anyway, I've been her friend on here prior to this thread and have given her advice and support in PM before. I've been in a rock bottom situation before and have gotten out. If she or others would think my advice/support had any value then they are free to seek it. That's all.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about the flags, then. I think sometimes posts get flagged accidentally because that button is so close to the quote button. Or, someone is just being presumptuous. If she would like your help, I'm sure she knows it is there.