• girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Why you gotta be so ruuuude?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    People don't generally make rude comments here. Blunt honesty is often mistaken for rudeness by people who would rather hear sugar coated half-truths, or outright lies.

In real life, eff 'em. Anyone who would make a rude comment isn't worth spending the brain power on to worry about it.

Really? You couldn't have been more ruder to me.

Were you promoting some pseudo-science woo babble?

I think she might be talking about the "I need to lose 30 pounds in a month so my boyfriend will buy me a car" thread. That's the OP from that thread.

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    People don't generally make rude comments here. Blunt honesty is often mistaken for rudeness by people who would rather hear sugar coated half-truths, or outright lies.

In real life, eff 'em. Anyone who would make a rude comment isn't worth spending the brain power on to worry about it.

I think she might be talking about the "I need to lose 30 pounds in a month so my boyfriend will buy me a car" thread. That's the OP from that thread.

Wut? How did I miss that gem of a thread. Wow.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    That thread appears (if it's the one that came up in a search) to be gone. Do I even need cliffs to know what happened? Or is it the typical MFP thread where OP didn't get what she wanted?
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options

Stop...... what!? WHAAAT?!??!?!?

giphy.gif
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I must have napped my way through that gem. Stupid flu.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options

I might be down for that.

How nice is the car?

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Is it rude to point out that I think it's pretty awesome that I woke up this morning and 2 people are behind bars here and I think it's awesome ?

No, but it IS ironic considering the fact that you were crowing just yesterday about how revenge thoughts are so unhealthy.

But rude? I wouldn't say so, no.
    Actually your statement is incorrect. If you go back and read my posts you will clearly see that I never said people should not think about revenge. What I did do was point out the irony in how someone was crying about people being rude while thinking about punching people in the face.

But nice try.

What was all that impassioned, horrified (ZOMG!) breast-beating about people thinking about smacking the person? I guess I'd have to rifle back through the posts.

But nice try.
    I'm the one that said I would imagine punching the rude person in the face when I answered the OP's question, and somehow it got blowned waaayy out of proportion. I apologized for it and now it's gotten brought back up again. I regret having any thoughts on the matter. And when I said this morning about saying something about my mama, I was only kidding, but I see what others are talking about when they say people take things too seriously sometimes on here. Either way, I've learned a lesson, and that is too keep all personal thoughts to myself and just try to help the OP. That's what support is all about afterall.

You can always message me about punching people in the face. I have no problem with violence.
    that-moment-when-chuck-norris-punch-you-in-the-face_998.gif
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

Ahhh...I must have missed that one.

Stupid tax season
  • janejellyroll
    Options

How nice is the car?

I don't think we ever found out what kind of car it was supposed to be! I hope it was a nice one at least.

• janejellyroll
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    That thread appears (if it's the one that came up in a search) to be gone. Do I even need cliffs to know what happened? Or is it the typical MFP thread where OP didn't get what she wanted?

What she wanted was tips to lose weight as quickly as possible to collect on a poorly thought-out motivation deal with her boyfriend. Plus, the whole reason she was in a rush was because she had waited waaaay too long to begin.

So no. It didn't go the way she planned.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options

I'm really, really sad I missed this one.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I should go back to sleep.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    *smh* wow this thread is so full of funny today....

where are the people with the bars...I haven't seen that yet....I wanna see.
  • duffylynnreb
    duffylynnreb Posts: 51 Member
    Options

it's actually two and a half months and 24 pounds and I talked to a trainer yesterday and it is doable(just not fun at all :\)
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

How nice is the car?

I don't think we ever found out what kind of car it was supposed to be! I hope it was a nice one at least.

Someone really ought to collect these threads and publish a "Best of MFP". NYT Best Seller for sure.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

it's actually two and a half months and 24 pounds and I talked to a trainer yesterday and it is doable(just not fun at all :\)

I don't understand this weight loss for car thing...
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »

I don't understand this weight loss for car thing...

me either I got a car while I was fat...lost my weight cause I wanted to...but then again I don't define myself based on what my man wants...