Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

You mean, the baby food and Tab diet isn't the best way? Hmph!
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Last night all I ate for dinner was a donut. Wasn't planned that way. After I got home from work & the gym, did the dishes and walked the dog I sat visiting with my mom until almost 10:00 and then it was bedtime.

So yay! I was under my calorie goal, but whoops! That wasn't healthy lol.

Also, can someone tell me the correct spelling: is it donut or doughnut? Or are both acceptable?

Canada: doughnut
    US: donut
  • valroon
    valroon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So I thought maybe we could all use this to get something off of our chests. Confess to anything pertaining to your weight loss journey, it may even be a helpful tip for others! :)'

Please please PLEASEEEE refrain from being mean. :)

Here goes it!

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day.
    Yeah it's not as sophisticated as a Wrap or Those belly wrap things but honestly I like it better. It covers my whole upper body besides my neck, head, and arms. Maybe one of you do the same thing :P

• valroon
    valroon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for staring this post! It reminds me that we are all human and slip every once in a while. :)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options

You mean, the baby food and Tab diet isn't the best way? Hmph!

Anyone read the comments attached to the link provided in her post? Here's a gem of a response:
    "Started the diet today so far the baby food taste like bull dick.... Trying out for a week lets see whats the deal
    Read more at http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/Baby_Food_Diet/#Q5ATf5vuCvsjYI48.99".
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    I need to stop clicking on the threads related to detoxes. I have been anorexic, and I have been bulimic. Reading about the latest "detox" makes me think maybe the laxatives aren't so bad. I really only have about 10 lbs left to lose.

Not going to do it, it's just a little bit of a trigger.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am Italian, and therefore was not born with an 'inside voice'.

This is me too. My laugh is just ridiculously loud too. It’s embarrassing.
    The hot fudge sundae ones are super yummy. S'mores, too. A friend told me.

You just named my two favorite Poptarts.

As you can see, I'm way behind on this thread but I like to read them all. :)
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    My wedding is a month away and I ate mac and cheese, caribbean rum cake, and had four cocktails last night for a friend's birthday, because I apparently don't care how fat my arms look in my damn dress.

I'm scared I'm going to pack on ten pounds before then because I'm a stress eater, and that wasn't a great omen.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    As I previously posted, mine comes out in three weeks. I suspect my inefficient gallbladder is causing my constipation. I am praying once it is out, the plumbing will work the way it is supposed to.

Confession: When I am off work and recovering from surgery, I have considered eating all the bad things I normally wouldn't eat. Such as Deluxe Velveeta Shell pasta (1120 cals for the box) and the Puritan canned Meatballs and Gravy (310 cal per 1/3 cup). The meatballs look and smell like dog food and have this weird soft processed meat texture but is filled with salty goodness. It sucks because I can't exercise for a while so I will have to be very conscious of calorie intake.

Maybe I will just indulge with strawberry poptarts. At least I can work with the calories and fit them in to my daily intake.

Yea, I couldn't stay OUT of the bathroom for a few years after the surgery. I lost a bunch of weight. It's only been the last few years I've had issues with my guts. I had mine removed a long time ago (I think it was in 2000).

• karenh98
    karenh98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a picky eater that generally doesn't like healthy foods. Sometimes it is just easier to not eat that to try and think up something healthy to eat that I actually like.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    S'mores Pop Tarts are one of my favorites! There was a period where I either bought those, cookies and cream, or cookie dough.
  • JessicaThompson12
    JessicaThompson12 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie who just wants to lose about 5-7lbs and some of the lingo and hardcore food weighing tactics scare me. Lol.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie who just wants to lose about 5-7lbs and some of the lingo and hardcore food weighing tactics scare me. Lol.

Unfortunately, usually the less weight you have to lose, the more precise you've got to be with counting or it takes forever. It's worth it to buckle down and weigh everything for a while if you're only looking to lose a little and your calorie deficit isn't large.
  • JessicaThompson12
    JessicaThompson12 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »

Unfortunately, usually the less weight you have to lose, the more precise you've got to be with counting or it takes forever. It's worth it to buckle down and weigh everything for a while if you're only looking to lose a little and your calorie deficit isn't large.

Ugh, it's taken me some time to realize this so I've been very careful with my logs. And to not get frustrated when I don't see the big numbers.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I confess that I am irritated by an individual in another thread that thinks it's disgusting when women swear. I asked this individual to explain why, because obviously I need some educating on how to act f****** ladylike.

As soon as people tell me a woman "shouldn't" do something I immediately want to run out and do it.

Agree 100%. I'm a woman working in a "man's" field (Engineering).
    I can do anything a man can do, only better. That includes swearing and drinking beer.

On a related note, I confess that sometimes I commandeer my wife's bath pillow & bath salts, turn on the shower radio, and soak in the tub for an hour.

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    I have a wonderful teen daughter and a good relationship with her. I am so proud of her and want her to have my support as she choses her path in life. I am concerned that she has an eating disorder. She eats fine all day then comes home and stuffs herself to the point of pain just before I get home from work. They are pretty healthy choices just too much in one sitting. Example, a slice of homemade roast chicken and roasted veggies followed by two bowls of steel cut oats, raisins and walnuts. She had to go to the trouble of cooking the steel cut oats, we don't have instant. That's three meals in 30 minutes. She then complains of pain for the next three hours. She does not throw it up (but she has tried.) She is fit - probably BMI of 19-20.

I made an appointment with her doctor (a very intuitive and good pediatrician who my daughter likes and trusts). My daughter agreed to this but the last few days has been pissy and telling me she does not have a problem (because she didn't eat to the point of pain for one or two days out of many days of eating to the point of pain). Please with my daughter luck / good thoughts as we get to the bottom of this and get her whatever support she needs. Thanks.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    S'mores Pop Tarts are one of my favorites! There was a period where I either bought those, cookies and cream, or cookie dough.

I used to eat 2 marshmallow creme pop tarts every morning for breakfast. My favorite, followed by chocolate fudge. Do they even make the marshmallow creme ones any more?
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    My wedding is a month away and I ate mac and cheese, caribbean rum cake, and had four cocktails last night for a friend's birthday, because I apparently don't care how fat my arms look in my damn dress.

I'm scared I'm going to pack on ten pounds before then because I'm a stress eater, and that wasn't a great omen.

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials! Have a ton on fun, I'm sure you'll look gorgeous!