Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I am super excited that I found a song I never knew the name of.....after literally looking for YEARS!! WOOHOO!!

Edited to add, TWO SONGS....got totally lucky!!

How did you find them, out of curiosity? Typically I just google the lyrics I remember and the songs pop up, lol.

There was one song I was looking for last week... I loved it as a kid, it was on a French CD from various artists from the 80s... couldn't even remember the melody and even less the lyrics, just that there was 'why' in the title, and that it's one of the 3 songs on that CD that I kept playing (with 'Eternal Flame' and 'Careless Whispers', lol). I spent an hour googling 'romantic songs from the 80s' and finally it popped up on a website. Lover Why by Century. The funny part is that once it started playing I remembered the lyrics.

On another note, I'm finally full today... after eating 4000 calories. Seems to be the magic number for my bad PMS days. Hurray. I'm calling my doctor on Monday for an appointment, there must be SOMETHING she can do, short of giving me the pill... I'm going to be close to 3000 extra calories this week.

Yeah, the one song was by a guy called Merciless, and I have looked at song lists and listened to random songs etc, and have googled lyrics before, what little I could remember, but it never actually came up, but today, I just tried randomly and it came right up! All I could remember was there was a line about Chuck Norris and Sylvester Stallone and I literally just googled "Merciless Chuck Norris" LMAO
    The first video that popped up was that song posted to facebook, for the first time ever, followed by several Chuck Norris videos, lol

Then the second one is a dancehall version of "We are family" and I would just google that from time to time, and again, for some reason, it worked today!

Also, I love George Michael!! Just sayin!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Confession: I bought both the White Chocolate Wonderful and the Dark Chocolate Dreams and was pretty meh about both. Neither really had much flavor, I felt. Now the jar of coconut macaroon cookie butter, that stuff is dangerous, especially if you like coconut. Had to chuck the jar after tasting because I would have made myself sick eating it.

Where did you buy the Coconut spread?

I seen Giant had a coconut spread from MaraNatha, but I wasn't shelling out $9.00-$10.00 for peanut butter.
  • getup25
    getup25 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

I think you guys would get a kick out of this, if you haven't seen it already: http://www.amazon.com/review/R3FTHSH0UNRHOH/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B008JELLCA&nodeID=16310101&store=grocery

I can never make it through without laughing.[/quote]
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Only half serious suggestion: sugar free gummy bears
    HA!

I think you guys would get a kick out of this, if you haven't seen it already: http://www.amazon.com/review/R3FTHSH0UNRHOH/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B008JELLCA&nodeID=16310101&store=grocery

I can never make it through without laughing.

Thanks for the laugh! My stomach still hurts - from laughing not from any gummies.

• CynJolene
    CynJolene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I impulsively eat things and have an incredibly hard time saying no.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Daughter update
    She is pissed at me. She is pissed at doctor.
    She has lost weight and weighs a little less than she did 2.5 years ago in middle school. Her urine is dilute. I am to toss or hide the scale in the house. I am to toss her full length mirror (It DOES make people look fat - I tried to get rid of it before but she wanted to keep it.) She is getting tested for thyroid, etc to see if there is a physical cause. She is to eat bigger breakfasts and lunches and make sure she has a good protein at lunch time, some spinach leaves do not make a balanced lunch. She is to try to not eat until she feels pain (stop eating before it hurts). I will also take her to a nutricianist to confirm she should be eating 1400-1600 calories a day and that she is getting the right foods. We go back to the doctor in a month. I think she is at a healthy weight - but certainly could gain weight and still be in the healthy weight range. The doctor and I will be in touch. The doctor talked to her about this is a challenging time of life but to try to enjoy it and it is ok if she does not pass all her APs and enter college with basically her freshman year completed already. The doctor suggested she try meditation daily too.

Thank you all.

I'm glad that you got some direction from the doctor. I hope things continue to get better for the both of you.
  • tatumtracy
    tatumtracy Posts: 9 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am so binge eating tonight. I put the dogs in the other room so I would not have any witnesses.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Oh my God. That poor girl and the total you know what. I'd post her text messages on my Facebook page (or her friends wedding Facebook page since she probably has one) for everyone to see. If that story is true it's awful and I feel so bad for that girl. I never heard of a wedding where the bride buys the dress for the bridesmaids?
  • marissafit06
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

Oh my God. That poor girl and the total you know what. I'd post her text messages on my Facebook page (or her friends wedding Facebook page since she probably has one) for everyone to see. If that story is true it's awful and I feel so bad for that girl. I never heard of a wedding where the bride buys the dress for the bridesmaids?

I know. I feel terrible for the other 7 girls who the bride is excluding. I feel really bad for the OP, it's like seeing her go from excited to crushed in the course of a short thread.
  • Jazzybrass
    Jazzybrass Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just made a batch of buttercream icing and ate it all :(
  • marissafit06
    Options
    Jazzybrass wrote: »
    I just made a batch of buttercream icing and ate it all :(

I used to make icing and eat it when I was younger. My mom rarely bought anything sweet and it was a way to eat something yummy. I didn't eat it all, but still. If you are craving the icing in the future, I would reduce the batch so you just get a couple tablespoons.
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks to everyone for the support after my post about crying! I really appreciate it. I ended up watching a bunch of movies and not logging my intake today since I've been beating myself up about what I've been eating and decided I should prob take a few days off and not concentrate on calories. I feel a lot better than I did five hours ago. Thank you all for the support!!! *hugs to everyone*
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Until recently, my husband thought that the Trader Joe's chocolate bars came in packages of two.

Because I would hide the third :(
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Feeling great today! Was finally able to fit into pre-prego jeans...two years postpartum, and they are still my "fat jeans", but I digress. I still see it as good progress!

Great work! My son will be 2 in June, and I just hit my pre-pregnancy weight in the last couple of months. Feels amazing, doesn't it?

Great job, both of you. My son will be 25 (yes, 25) in June and I still am not at my pre pregnancy weight.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Until recently, my husband thought that the Trader Joe's chocolate bars came in packages of two.

Because I would hide the third :(

laughsssssss, love this!
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    ovinas1: love meathead Rob Lowe

ditto

• Oberon21
    Options
    I applied internally for a job today. Totally up my alley but with all the layoffs and reorgs that have happened lately at my company I am second guessing myself. Plus I had to tell my new boss. But a lot of sad stuff has been happening to me recently and I think it's time for a change. With the most recent reorg I kind of feel I got lost in the organization and am now invisible. So figured what the hey. It's done now so no second guessing right??! May not even get an interview who knows.

• Oberon21
    Options

I know. I feel terrible for the other 7 girls who the bride is excluding. I feel really bad for the OP, it's like seeing her go from excited to crushed in the course of a short thread.

I never post anywhere else but had to weigh in on that one. No pun intended.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

I saw something similar, only instead of all the game playing, she last minute decided she wanted the bridesmaids in minis with spaghetti straps that wouldn't be attractive on anyone (even her 5 ft tall size 0 maid of honor looked like she was for hire by the hour). 3 girls dropped out because she wouldn't budge. Served her right that someone ripped her dress during the conga line.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

Ugh. I look the way I want to look, I don't do anything to please some man's idea of what I should look like.

Today's confession - just saw this on pinterest. It would be all of my carbs for 5 days. Still want one.
    chocolate-chip-cookie-smores5+text..jpg

Oh wow, when I first saw that photo I thought the marshmellow was fried eggs (I'm weird I know) and I was like ewww, why would you want that? Now that I've realized what it is I want.