Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Rashmi411 wrote: »
    I am now 170lbs I spent 2 years going from 191 to 123. I had the help of a fabulous online trainer. I ate 2 cinnabons yesterday with at least 64 grams of carbs each. My exercise has been off. I;ve been feeling sad that my ex died. My current boyfriend calls me names. We broke up when I was 135lbs. I started going out with him again at 151. He calls me fatty or fat *kitten*, thunder thighs. I know I am responsible for my weight. My exercising was so strong when I lost weight the first time. Many days I get hungry and eat over the limit. My preparation isn't the best. Plus I am drinking 2-3 glasses of water. I know I can turn this around. My fitnesspal helped me once but its so easy to gain weight back. The biggest thing I've said is I'll start tomorrow. That's BS. I will not say that again to let me be unhealthy today. I got this...

FIRST thing you need to do is drop that mean boyfriend of yours. If he really cared about you and your health, he'd be encouraging and supportive not mean and abusive. This is just my opinion, but I think you can and SHOULD do better.

• MoHousdon
    Options
    Confession: I have always wanted to buy ONE car brand new. I know it doesn't make economic sense, but I still wanted to. The confession is that we did that last September, a 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage. 100 miles on it. I'm ticked off because we bought the car as a commuter car for my new job - it gets almost 50 miles to the gallon. But it has zero cool factor. It is a stick shift and has no luxury features. That is NOT what I planned on wasting my one new car buy on.

Who says you only get one?!

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Confession: I bought both the White Chocolate Wonderful and the Dark Chocolate Dreams and was pretty meh about both. Neither really had much flavor, I felt. Now the jar of coconut macaroon cookie butter, that stuff is dangerous, especially if you like coconut. Had to chuck the jar after tasting because I would have made myself sick eating it.

Where did you buy the Coconut spread?

I seen Giant had a coconut spread from MaraNatha, but I wasn't shelling out $9.00-$10.00 for peanut butter.

I found it at a Kroger right next to my job. Something very dangerous about having a grocer right next door.
  • karis5583
    karis5583 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I weigh more now then when I was 9 months pregnant and that was 14 years ago
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Does anyone binge on "walking dead" ? I think me and my daughter have a million times lol mostly my daughter , she controls the remote.

Totally! It's one of my favorite shows. I watch every episode as it airs, and then when they go on hiatus, I binge-watch all the seasons at some point so I can get my fix :)

I'm doing that right now. When the most recent season ended, my husband and I started watching from the beginning. We're currently on season 4. Love that show so much. I now want a samurai sword so I can be a badass zombie slayer like Michonne. B)

I have a sword on my Amazon wish list specifically for this purpose :) However, I'm fairly certain that in the event of an actual zombie apocalypse, I will either a) step out of my house strapped to the hilt with weapons and a kicka$$ attitude only to be bitten 10 seconds later; or b) I will be Otis - too slow to run away and left behind as walker bait.

That made me laugh. Otis was only walker bait because Shane was a piece of human garbage and sacrificed him to save his own sorry butt. I'm glad Rick took him out. Too bad he was a zombie when it happened.

Very true. Interesting that Rick has kind of been turning into Shane lately, no? I hope that the reappearance of Morgan and his zen attitude will bring Rick back from the edge a little.

Yeah, Rick has kind of lost it. So has Shasha. She's bonkers now. This is really mean and I feel terrible for saying it, but I wish Carl would just die already. I'm surprised he's still around.

I'm glad Glen made it. :smile:

• ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Does anyone binge on "walking dead" ? I think me and my daughter have a million times lol mostly my daughter , she controls the remote.

Totally! It's one of my favorite shows. I watch every episode as it airs, and then when they go on hiatus, I binge-watch all the seasons at some point so I can get my fix :)

I'm doing that right now. When the most recent season ended, my husband and I started watching from the beginning. We're currently on season 4. Love that show so much. I now want a samurai sword so I can be a badass zombie slayer like Michonne. B)

I have a sword on my Amazon wish list specifically for this purpose :) However, I'm fairly certain that in the event of an actual zombie apocalypse, I will either a) step out of my house strapped to the hilt with weapons and a kicka$$ attitude only to be bitten 10 seconds later; or b) I will be Otis - too slow to run away and left behind as walker bait.

That made me laugh. Otis was only walker bait because Shane was a piece of human garbage and sacrificed him to save his own sorry butt. I'm glad Rick took him out. Too bad he was a zombie when it happened.

Very true. Interesting that Rick has kind of been turning into Shane lately, no? I hope that the reappearance of Morgan and his zen attitude will bring Rick back from the edge a little.

I totally predict when the show comes to an end, they all die. No cure in the forseeable future.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

Yeah, Rick has kind of lost it. So has Shasha. She's bonkers now. This is really mean and I feel terrible for saying it, but I wish Carl would just die already. I'm surprised he's still around.

A lot of people have a hate on for Carl that I don't really understand. I'm kind of neutral toward him. Sasha too. I like the "original" group (Maggie, Carol, Glen, Rick, Daryl & Michonne).

Father Gabriel can go at any time. I won't be sad about him.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I get really jealous when other people get delicious food, and I don't. My husband is going out for ribs tonight with a buddy, and I'm scowling about the spaghetti I planned for dinner.

I'd way rather have spaghetti!

@quiksylver296 you've never had good ribs then.

I've had good ribs, but mmmmmm spaghetti!

I've had some awesome spaghetti, but I'd ALWAYS choose ribs (pork, not beef) over it any day! My husband makes the best ribs too! He's even had non-pork eaters request them on several occasions. Yeah, they're THAT good.

• PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    fruitysky wrote: »
    I once ate a jar of Biscoff crunchy spread (the best, most heavenly food EVER) in two days. All of it. On a spoon. Straight from the jar.

Yup did this!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

I totally predict when the show comes to an end, they all die. No cure in the forseeable future.

I'm sure a lot of them will die before it's over, but the walkers have to die off at some point, right? They'll eventually rot away to nothing.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    What a terrible, draining, soul sucking weekend. I'll skip the next few of those, kthxbai

DITTO!!!

What was it about this weekend?! Sounds like too many of us had a bad one. Hope things start to improve for everyone.

The short version...other people's drama spilling into my life. Also, I was still in a pretty crappy mood this weekend and other people didn't help the situation any.

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I get really jealous when other people get delicious food, and I don't. My husband is going out for ribs tonight with a buddy, and I'm scowling about the spaghetti I planned for dinner.

I've had some awesome spaghetti, but I'd ALWAYS choose ribs (pork, not beef) over it any day! My husband makes the best ribs too! He's even had non-pork eaters request them on several occasions. Yeah, they're THAT good.

I love ribs! For me ribs>pasta and I love pasta too. There is something about the sweet juicy meat that is sooooo good.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

A lot of people have a hate on for Carl that I don't really understand. I'm kind of neutral toward him. Sasha too. I like the "original" group (Maggie, Carol, Glen, Rick, Daryl & Michonne).

Father Gabriel can go at any time. I won't be sad about him.

I liked the original group too and I miss Herschel. He was a no BS kind of guy and I admire that. Same with Daryl. Mmmm, Daryl. :blush:

• rebecca_chess
    rebecca_chess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    I am now 170lbs I spent 2 years going from 191 to 123. I had the help of a fabulous online trainer. I ate 2 cinnabons yesterday with at least 64 grams of carbs each. My exercise has been off. I;ve been feeling sad that my ex died. My current boyfriend calls me names. We broke up when I was 135lbs. I started going out with him again at 151. He calls me fatty or fat *kitten*, thunder thighs. I know I am responsible for my weight. My exercising was so strong when I lost weight the first time. Many days I get hungry and eat over the limit. My preparation isn't the best. Plus I am drinking 2-3 glasses of water. I know I can turn this around. My fitnesspal helped me once but its so easy to gain weight back. The biggest thing I've said is I'll start tomorrow. That's BS. I will not say that again to let me be unhealthy today. I got this...

Want to lose weight quickly? Dump the POS boyfriend.

^^^^^^TOTALLY THIS^^^^^^^
  • Momakanga
    Momakanga Posts: 122 Member
    Options

RIBS every time!
  • IndiaGuerita1983
    IndiaGuerita1983 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I once ate an entire box of brown sugar poptarts...after I microwaved them and put a 1/2 a stick of butter on each poptart.

Haven't smoked in 13 days...which I guess I should be proud of...but I'm not. I'm irritated and annoyed by all the congratulatory pats on the back. I just wanna scream *kitten* off to everyone and have a cigarette.

-Laura
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Russandol wrote: »
    I love reading while I eat, though, mainly because I want some kind of mental stimulation. Sadly, it often ends up being the distracting kind that makes me overeat...

I've struggled with similar things, and I think it's because I have strong associations with "eating" being a time when I could just take a break from everything, a time out, and escape from the world. Not sure why, but I remember when I was young even reading while I ate and dragging out the meal by eating more just so I'd have an excuse to keep reading more. When I had a horrible stressful job in my late 20s (and first got fat), I'd similarly see eating lunch or dinner (at work) as my one time to take a break and read or (later) surf the internet at the same time, and similarly that's when I started adding dessert on to my meals routinely, since it would drag it out. It really was a "while I'm eating I don't have to think about these other things."

My confession is that while I was losing it was really easy to focus on all the exciting things about losing and the goals and such and have that outweigh the screwed up emotional ways I use food. But since I've basically decided to maintain for a while it's gotten a lot harder when the same sorts of stresses come up, such that I think I really need to work on some of the underlying stuff more. Which of course I don't want to!
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    When my husband(he was just my boyfriend back then) and I first moved in together we also had a roommate. A few friends came over to help us move into our new place. They were outside having a smoke and I had to go number 2 really bad. Our bathrooms were in our rooms and I was so scared of stinking up the room where my bf would know it was me. So, I used our roommate's bathroom and clogged the toilet up something fierce! Later, when our roommate found it I blamed John, one of the guys who helped us move. And John gave me a look...and then agreed that he did it. He took the blame for my toilet clogging. And I've never told anyone. Until now.

Oh my god, this is the best ..........
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options

Girl, it sounds like your bf is a complete dick. Maybe it's time to pick again and find a guy who treats you right. You deserve so much better. Sorry to hear about your ex.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Vjp1187 wrote: »
    I sooooo <3 love <3 this blog! This is by far my favorite blog! I do some of the same things esp adding calories for the next day. Sometimes when I think what I ate may put my calories in the negative or above my own personal caloric intake, I log it in the food notes. o:)

#2: Pilsbury cookies are my weakness! :'(<3 ...sometimes I will get up out of bed when everyone is sleep just to eat one by myself >:) !...and they make me soooooooo happy!!!!!...lol

Weight loss is truly a struggle and its good to know that you are not struggling alone. It really is a journey and I am determined to reach my goal this time! :) B)

You have a greatttttt attitude! :)