5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Very motivating. You all have done, and are doing so well!
    Thanks for sharing.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

5ft 7

You look amazing! What type of exercises did you do?
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!! Ya I would like to know what kind of exercises you do too thisisnotflesh?! You look striking:)
  • brio_paint
    brio_paint Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my wait loss journey. Y'all are such good motivation!

• powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    shonako wrote: »
    5'6" - 184 lbs to 168 lbs. I lift heavy 3x a week, yoga one day and hiit another. I don't really watch what I eat, which is what I am working on now.
    o47skTk.jpg

How long did it take you to get to your current weight?

It took me about a year. As I did not watch what I ate at all. So the progress was really slow. I'm a lot stricter with my diet now and have managed to lose an additional 12 lbs in the last two months. So my current weight is 155/156 lbs. I should post new pictures, as those 12 lbs made a big difference.
  • jeccawest91
    jeccawest91 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Bumping to keep this! I'm starting at 172 looking to get down to 145 to 150ish!!!
  • ponybrown
    ponybrown Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fantastic work, ladies! I lost about twenty pounds last year on MFP and then got off of tracking (too overconfident I suppose) and all the weight has come back on. I'm back on track now as of this week and always find the before and afters so inspiring. Really looking forward to adding mine. I always notice how much YOUNGER people look after the weight is off too!
  • jennfeustel123
    jennfeustel123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Loooove this thread!!!!!! I'm down 14 pounds but not ready to post before/after just yet... Looking forward to 145-150 lbs. You can count on my pics once I get there!
  • Suegeee
    Suegeee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is great! I'm 5'6 and have been so far away from goal, that I have no idea what goal even looks like. Now, I'm so inspired from all of you that I may change my goal!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look great. I'm sorry about your mom.
  • sgwolf0414
    sgwolf0414 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    p3tgskunevnc.jpg

I feel a little bad posting this because I've gained some back: currently at 155 and dropping. I'll forgive myself though, my Mom died a two days after my after pic was taken and I tried to eat the sadness away (it didn't work) all winter.

So now that I am back to eating normal portions of food my new goal is 140ish and some toning.

• sgwolf0414
    sgwolf0414 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done Dashaclaire, I'm so sorry about your Mum, to get through such a devastating event in your life and get back on track is really hard to do so be proud of yourself, you know you will get back to where you want to be. Good luck. X
  • PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, you all look amazing!!!
    hi my profile pic is before and after...21lbs lost...not loads but added lots of muscle...started at 154lbs now 133lbs, started doing lots of cardio and stalled FOREVER! now weights 3-4x a week, yoga, pilates and spinning just once a week. I've just hit goal weight, wanna loose a bit more fat .... I'm 5ft6"....46 years old :smiley:
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    love this thread!
  • PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, you all look amazing!!!
    hi my profile pic is before and after...21lbs lost...not loads but added lots of muscle...started at 154lbs now 133lbs, started doing lots of cardio and stalled FOREVER! now weights 3-4x a week, yoga, pilates and spinning just once a week. I've just hit goal weight, wanna loose a bit more fat .... I'm 5ft6"....46 years old :smiley:
    http://dakd0cjsv8wfa.cloudfront.net/images/photos/user/de31/176b/c6ab/d935/e4ba/b21c/4b93/f870c9dee4a98a28769ae8ec0b43aa98e1a8.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!