Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I'm going to the movies in 30 minutes and I'm stressed out because I just know I'm going to have to pee the whole time.... Holding it for 3 hours is going to be torture. I'm always stressed out about going to the movies now because of that!
    There was a time when I was silly and tried drinking 16oz of water every waking hour.

Missing the end of a movie because I couldn't hold it in anymore finally made me stop.

Hah I barely drank all afternoon and I know a headache is coming up but it's worth it lol.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    I confess that I love boneless, skinless chicken breast and broccoli. I don't know why everyone on these boards talks smack about it!

I actually like it too. I have always been a weirdo who liked broccoli, even as a kid. I don't want to eat that for every meal though, and I think that's mostly what people talk smack about.

I can see that being the case and I also get the impression that some people are just boiling the hell out of both of them. Which makes me sad. Cook it in a variety of ways and add seasonings people! Although I will admit I could probably handle eating chicken six days of the week and maybe my husband thinks I'm going to turn into a chicken. All I have to say to that is Bawk! BAWK! ;)
  • Kalici
    Options
    My birthday is next week. We are going to a winery. I plan on drinking. A lot. Also there will be cake. I will enjoy my birthday and worry about the rest after.

Happy early birthday! Also happy cake and happy wine! :)

• Kalici
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    shannonbun wrote: »
    I went running outside for the first time today, cos y'know, I was feeling good about myself... while running through campus, someone yelled out of their car, "RUN, FAT GIRL!!" I wanted to flip off the chick who yelled so badly, but she was in a car, so obviously she got away.

Come say that to my face and we'll see just how fast you can run. Grrrrr...

Wow that's so incredibly rude what she said!!!!! It makes me angry.

I would have flipped the bird at the car. I run with headphones on LOUD! Just make sure I am aware of my surroundings. I normally run in the park which has other runners and dog walkers so I feel pretty safe. I did once run along side the road but a white van man bibbed me and started hollering something but my music was so loud I couldn't hear it so I didn't care.

One time I was walking into a Walmart after work, and some a-hole girl in a car yelled at me: "why are you so dressed up to come here, are you trying to meet guys?" WTH. Yeah, I totally want to meet my next boyfriend at Walmart. She caught me! I just don't understand people who yell at others out their car window. Shut up.

It happened to me a year ago too when I was walking in the street, the thing is, I have no idea what the person actually said, so I didn't even know how to react. It was just weird.
    hnsaunde wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Should we have some kind of ceremony for page 500?

YES!! Preferably one involving a creative combination of cheesecake, chocolate and sprinkles. I <3 sprinkles.

confetti-cheesecake.jpg

Like this? It's white chocolate, that's still chocolate right?

Oh gosh I've been craving cheesecake and this is NOT helping.

I decided to relax a little bit today and eat at maintenance (maybe, we'll see if I actually get hungry later), and I wanted some chocolate so I decided to open the bag of Lindt hazelnut truffles, because I love hazelnut everything... Wow what a letdown. I usually love their truffles but this one isn't even worth the 73 calories IMO. So I got pissed and ate another chocolate, and that satisfied my craving. Hmmph though. Hate wasting calories on something that isn't worth it (and I couldn't even just eat half, considering I popped the whole thing in my mouth).

Now I can move the bag to the pantry where I'm sure my husband will finish it.

I also love hazelnut everything and do not like Lindt hazelnut truffles. They made me sad. They had good chocolate and hazelnuts and they screwed it all up.
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    Confession: I've been listening to NSync all day. It started with "It's gonna be me" because of the It's Gonna Be May meme but now I've gotten so deep I'm listening to the Christmas album.

I hope my boss can't hear.

Have no shame! I went to three of their concerts haha.when I was a teenager
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Confession: I've been listening to NSync all day. It started with "It's gonna be me" because of the It's Gonna Be May meme but now I've gotten so deep I'm listening to the Christmas album.

And if your boss can hear it, he/she will know that God must have spent a little more time on you because you're clearly awesome. It's tearin' up my heart that I don't have any *NSync on my workout playlist, so I guess I'll have to say bye, bye, bye to it and make a new list before I drive myself crazy. ;)

You sir/ma'am are just awesome

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had wine for dinner last night. My husband and I were having a few glasses and a good chat and just enjoying eachother's company and the night got away from us and we didn't eat. Pretty sure that the combo of no food, and dehydration is why I was only 0.6kg up on the scale this morning after a pretty crap week, eating-wise. Now I'm hungover and trying to convince myself not to continue with the crap eating.
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    kayfaei wrote: »

And if your boss can hear it, he/she will know that God must have spent a little more time on you because you're clearly awesome. It's tearin' up my heart that I don't have any *NSync on my workout playlist, so I guess I'll have to say bye, bye, bye to it and make a new list before I drive myself crazy. ;)

You sir/ma'am are just awesome

Thank you! And right back at ya :)
  • clarita01
    clarita01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sometimes I wonder if I can really stick to it... I'm scared of giving up on myself... again :neutral:
  • easp
    easp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I really like Ezekiel bread with peanut butter. Ate like 5 slices one night and A LOT of peanut butter. Sort of laying off it for the rest of the week so I don't run out. I also eat way more meat than I should at the school cafeteria because a part of me feels like I'm not getting enough protein in even though when I log everything my protein count looks fine.
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    clarita01 wrote: »
    sometimes I wonder if I can really stick to it... I'm scared of giving up on myself... again :neutral:

I totally get this!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Anyone able to make sense of the "McDonald's weight loss" thread? So very confusing. Now that same person just started a "mean people" thread on the Motivation & Support board.

No sense whatsoever. Apparently, the OP was shocked that she lost a pound after eating McDonald's yesterday and is convinced that it was specifically the eating of the McDonald's that caused the weight loss because for weeks she's been eating "fruit and salads" and not losing (however, when asked if she was weighing her food, she said, "Nah"). She is also convinced that the nutritional information on a packet of lettuce is lying to her: she believes that it is not 15 calories as it states but that it is actually 500 calories. She thanked a lot of people and then randomly blurted out "TROLL" at one point. I guess that sums it up.

But there was a cute picture of a cat with a pancake on its head so it was worth the five minutes I spent reading the thread :)

Haha if salad packs had 500 calories per cup then I would be eating around 2000 calories a day in lettuce.
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Anyone able to make sense of the "McDonald's weight loss" thread? So very confusing. Now that same person just started a "mean people" thread on the Motivation & Support board.

No sense whatsoever. Apparently, the OP was shocked that she lost a pound after eating McDonald's yesterday and is convinced that it was specifically the eating of the McDonald's that caused the weight loss because for weeks she's been eating "fruit and salads" and not losing (however, when asked if she was weighing her food, she said, "Nah"). She is also convinced that the nutritional information on a packet of lettuce is lying to her: she believes that it is not 15 calories as it states but that it is actually 500 calories. She thanked a lot of people and then randomly blurted out "TROLL" at one point. I guess that sums it up.

But there was a cute picture of a cat with a pancake on its head so it was worth the five minutes I spent reading the thread :)

Haha if salad packs had 500 calories per cup then I would be eating around 2000 calories a day in lettuce.

In a perfect world, a salad pack would have 500 calories and a massive bar of chocolate would have only 15. :)
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I picked up a couple of books that apparently have amazing reviews. Does anyone have anything to say about Stoner by John Williams and Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie?

And does anyone have any other books they'd like to recommend to me? I'm trying to get back into reading after a long hiatus.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I confess Im trying to loose weight to so I can get pregnant....
    I havent told anyone I want to get pregnant...

Me too... My motivation to lose the weight was initially vanity. The thought of being 204 pounds and then gaining another 40 for pregnancy and then having to lose 84 scared the crap put of me. My goal was to lose 44 from 204. It has taken a year and I have lost 25 (I am the tortoise in this tortoise/hare race). For some reason, dividing it up into 2 rounds of 40 makes it seem more do-able.

I ideally I would like to hit my goal weight of 160 but I think we are going to start trying this summer. I really didn't want to let life pass me by just because I want to lose a few pounds. I will be turning 29 in 2 weeks and I feel I am running out of time to have kids (though I know its fine to have kids I your 30's). It I just some weird hang up I have.

Edited for spelling
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options

I'm guilty of having 'Nsync, BSB, Britney, Christina, old Jlo on my list... I also like the old school hip hop from the late 80's and 90's

• alib853
    alib853 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Haha! That just made my day. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm going to the movies in 30 minutes and I'm stressed out because I just know I'm going to have to pee the whole time.... Holding it for 3 hours is going to be torture. I'm always stressed out about going to the movies now because of that!
    There was a time when I was silly and tried drinking 16oz of water every waking hour.

Missing the end of a movie because I couldn't hold it in anymore finally made me stop.

Wow, how many times did you pee?

I remember shopping with my grandmother & mom & I thought it was a good idea to drink a 32 ounce Clear American Sparkling water & nearly peed my pants running from store to store trying to find a bathroom.
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I ate so much tonight that I feel sick. Like legit ill. This happens a few days every month but I don't know how to stop :/:(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

In a perfect world, a salad pack would have 500 calories and a massive bar of chocolate would have only 15. :)

Ain't that the truth! Too bad ice cream can't have zero calories:D.