Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I wasn't a SOAD fan but saw them at their recent UK gig at Wembley as one of my best mates loves them. It was awesome! Also saw Metallica at Reading festival a few years ago and they were immense!

However I also loved the backstreet boys and boyzone and saw both when I was in my early teens!

Anyway I want cake really bad, I've been off work sick the last two days and I have a huge craving for a cupcake with loads of buttercream or a massive piece of carrot cake. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I have the means to get neither.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    shannonbun wrote: »
    I went running outside for the first time today, cos y'know, I was feeling good about myself... while running through campus, someone yelled out of their car, "RUN, FAT GIRL!!" I wanted to flip off the chick who yelled so badly, but she was in a car, so obviously she got away.

Come say that to my face and we'll see just how fast you can run. Grrrrr...

Oh man, I am so sorry that you had to experience that. People are so evil sometimes.

I remember as a kid walking and I had a few things thrown at me from people driving by in cars. What is wrong with people?
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    shannonbun wrote: »
    I went running outside for the first time today, cos y'know, I was feeling good about myself... while running through campus, someone yelled out of their car, "RUN, FAT GIRL!!" I wanted to flip off the chick who yelled so badly, but she was in a car, so obviously she got away.

Come say that to my face and we'll see just how fast you can run. Grrrrr...

Oh man, I am so sorry that you had to experience that. People are so evil sometimes.

I remember as a kid walking and I had a few things thrown at me from people driving by in cars. What is wrong with people?

maybe they said "RUN FAST GIRL" and you misheard them, that's probably what they said. :) because @Shannonbun you've already showing them you have something they don't. Discipline.

• AgentOrangeJuice
    Options
    Oh btw, for anyone wondering. I got a job offer this morning. It's going to be amazing walking out of this place in a couple of weeks with my paycheck, and 100 hours of vacation time in a check too. WOOT WOOT
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Oh btw, for anyone wondering. I got a job offer this morning. It's going to be amazing walking out of this place in a couple of weeks with my paycheck, and 100 hours of vacation time in a check too. WOOT WOOT

Awesome!! Congrats on the new gig!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options

Congratulations! Would have been nice to take some of that vacation time as actual time off, but money works just as well!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Congrats! Was it the one you were waiting on? Or something else?
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

dance-of-joy-o.gif
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I have the Starbucks reward program, also and I got an email yesterday re: mother's day gifts. They have a ceramic and silver Starbucks card for $200.00! Just for the card! Who would pay that???

Haha, I saw that during Christmas I think it was. I said the same thing! That is crazy.

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

dance-of-joy-o.gif

Ah, Perfect Strangers.
    LOL

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

Awesome!

Not much of a confession here... I woke up hungry but not wanting to eat anything, and somehow ended up making myself a pizza at 10am, and finishing off with some special K pastry crisps with hazelnut gelato. Should still be in my calories for today though!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

Oh, yay for you! That's great news!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

WOOHOO!!!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    It's Avengers dayyyy! I'm going to go see Age of Ultron tonight with family which should be fun.

It's casual Friday at work so we can dress down but still look professional. I stopped caring a while ago so today I'm in my Iron Man tshirt. Also my Captain America underoos but those I decided not to wear on the outside of my pants... :)
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options

It's the one!
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    Confession: I've been listening to NSync all day. It started with "It's gonna be me" because of the It's Gonna Be May meme but now I've gotten so deep I'm listening to the Christmas album.

I hope my boss can't hear.

And if your boss can hear it, he/she will know that God must have spent a little more time on you because you're clearly awesome. It's tearin' up my heart that I don't have any *NSync on my workout playlist, so I guess I'll have to say bye, bye, bye to it and make a new list before I drive myself crazy. ;)

You know reading this message reminds me that thinking of you (I drive myself crazy). You better make that amazing playlist or you'll feel gone, this I promise you. For the girl who has everything...I recommend you include Space Cowboy and Bringin' Da Noise for the ultimate Pop workout mix.

(You know trying to make N*Sync puns was hard...almost to the point where it makes me ill) :p

Well played, my friend. :)

That was artistic and entertaining, you two... and involves a skill that you might seriously want to consider having 'at the ready', for mentioning if/when you're ever on Jeopardy... and Alex Trebek comes over for that little player-podium -time chit-chat... ;) ...and 'prompts' you with a, "so, I understand you have a special talent... would you mind sharing it with our studio audience?" -- to which you would then proudly proclaim, "why, yes, Alex... and that would be... that I'm a member of a Dynamic Duo which excels at making *NSYNC puns...!" -- "I see... and how did this previously unknown talent 'surface'...?" -- "Well, Alex, as it turns out... it was in the Confessions thread of a MyFitnessPal.com discussion forum, of all places...!" -- "...aaaaand, we're on to the next round... Ms. Overlook, pick your category..." -- "Alex, I'll take *NSYNC Song Titles, for $500..." -- "You Got It... Here We Go..."

(!)

;)

Why thank you :) Trying out for - and appearing on - Jeopardy crosses my mind occasionally, especially if I have a particularly good run during an episode (if, however, the categories are topics like "Opera" or "Poetry" or "British Monarchy", I realize that I would go full-on Cindy Brady and stare blankly at the camera for the entire round; hence, I haven't tried out). I've often wondered what I would talk about during the mid-round, chat-with-the-contestants section of the game, and now I have a topic. :)

I always hate that part of the show and wondered why they bother until I realized: Jeopardy is a trivia show so having the contestants share a bit of trivia about themselves makes sense. I still change the channel though.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    That's great news, @AgentOrangeJuice!

You guys have a great weekend and try to keep the chit chat to a minimum while I'm gone for the weekend! (I know that's not going to happen!)

Have fun!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

CONGRATS!!! :)
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I bought my plan ticket to London last night-- Harry Potter land here I come!!! Haha watch out London here I come!!
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options

It's the one!

Excellent! Congratulations!!