May 2015 MOVE Challenge

Options

Replies

• jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    lol Mandy! I don't blame you. I have a treadmill but I use it sparingly..lol I would rather walk outside. The very coldest of days I use it. The rest of the time I brave the cold IF it is at least 40F. I am HAPPY IT IS SPRING although we seem too have surpassed Spring. We are having 80 degrees temps and THAT is summer weather. <3 .NOPE NOT COMPLAINING!!!!

It is SO GOOD TOO SEE SO MANY people on my little ole thread. I was always concerned people would not get along. I don't see that here. I see many motivating, uplifting, encouraging peoples. SO HAPPY TOO BE PART OF THIS GROUP... <3

We had a busy day yesterday. I walked the girls early morning and then we were off too the Big city too run errands and take a disabled cousin too the movies. All in all I DID get in 4 walking miles in-between all the busy...

TOTAL as of MAY 6TH............24 walking Miles...

I will try and log todays progress late evening...EVERYONE HAVE A GOD BLESSED DAY!
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @girlinahat, of course you can join! And if duplicate posts do it for you, then you just go right ahead and post away. ;)

So how is that a whole week of May is already in the rearview??

21.89 total miles

Edited to say... Hey Jeannie! Didn't see your post as it was on the next page. Duh... But isn't it so encouraging to have a group of people just GETTING ALONG? I mean, in this crazy world of social media rage and diarrhea of the mouth of the anger-infused public... Yes, this little group is quite the oasis of JOY and SMILES and MILES!

You guys have an incredibly fantastic weekend and before I go I just have to share a joke that my 13 year old told me:
    What do you call a mailbox with no mail in it?
    A MAILBOX!!

HA! Poor guy has his mom's lacking sense of humor... o:) But we always laugh uproariously at our own jokes. Such nerds! lol
  • jeanniewes
    edited May 2015
    Options
    lol jesiann. U always make me laugh! :p

whew!!!!!!!!!!!! am I tired. We've walked a fast hard walk and a slower 2 hour walk. We have walked and walked and worked and walked...lol Husband is off so he joined the girls and me. It is ONLY 2 p.m and we are still not finished with some outside chores...
    Walking Miles today a big 5.0....

TOTAL THUS FAR for MAY 7TH......29 Walking Miles....

EDIT: I wanted too make my mileage in BOLD color... :p
  • coatscloset
    coatscloset Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is my first 100 mile walk challenge!!! I started a little late, but I am at 13 miles walking. Woot!
    Feel free to add me, so we can motivate one another.
  • mandybaker100
    mandybaker100 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Second zumba session for the month, can't wait for the weather to improve

May to date - 30.5 miles and 115 minutes Zumba

[/quote]

• jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    So far for May:

4 - 2.5 miles
    5 - 1.5 miles
    6 - 2 miles
  • jahmanrv
    jahmanrv Posts: 102 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    YES!!!! Finally got the okay to go back to full workouts and no ankle brace. Dr. did say though no more running or jogging and to ease myself back in. Just so happy. Now for some catch up!!!

5/7- 5.0 (Walking)
    Total = 5.0
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    lol jesiann. U always make me laugh! :p

whew!!!!!!!!!!!! am I tired. We've walked a fast hard walk and a slower 2 hour walk. We have walked and walked and worked and walked...lol Husband is off so he joined the girls and me. It is ONLY 2 p.m and we are still not finished with some outside chores...
    Walking Miles today a big 5.0....

TOTAL THUS FAR for MAY 7TH......29 Walking Miles....

EDIT: I wanted too make my mileage in BOLD color... :p

Well we actually did one last SLOW walk. (1.0 Mile) It was such a gorgeous day. I probably will not get this many miles in tomorrow. It was good too have my husband home today....

Total thus far MAY 7TH......30 Walking Miles
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    _QueenE_ wrote: »
    I'm in with 100 walking/jogging miles.
    I got in 5 miles on the first and 2 on the second.

7 miles down, 93 to go.

2 miles of walk/jog intervals today.
    91 miles left. :)

89 miles to go

Didn't get anything done today, family came into town :)

Only 1 mile of walking done today. 88 left.

5 miles

83 to go
  • jenncalicollins617
    jenncalicollins617 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    May 1- 3miles
    May 2- .5miles
    May 3- 3.5miles
    May 4- 1.5miles

2.5 miles today
    May 1- 3miles
    May 2- .5miles
    May 3- 3.5miles
    May 4- 1.5miles

2.5 miles today

May 7th - 2.5 miles
  • bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    New and excited about this thread! 100 miles is a bit ambitious for me but will give it a shot. Here's where I am so far ...

5/2: 3.11 mile jog (my first 5k!)
    5/2: 1.38 mile walking dog
    5/3: 6.70 mile jog
    5/5: 3.52 mile jog
    5/5: 0.68 mile walk
    5/7: 4.25 mile jog

Total: 19.64 miles of 100 miles
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    4 - 2.5 miles
    5 - 1.5 miles
    6 - 2 miles
    7 - Off
    8 - 2.75 miles
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    Goooooooooooooooooooood Morning exercisers! :)

bjdavidson you're doing GREAT! WAY TOO GO!

Great work everyone!

Just completed 2.5 Mile walk but hope too get more late evening. Will do my total then...

HAVE A WONDERFUL GOD BLESSED DAY! <3
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    Hey, Happy Friday!!! I hope you guys have a joy-filled weekend lined up. B) I know I'm more than ready to Get.It.Started.

25.12 total miles
  • jahmanrv
    jahmanrv Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday back at ya!!!

5/8- 3.3 (Walking)
    Total = 8.3
  • mandybaker100
    mandybaker100 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cycled to work this morning, 9 miles. Unfortunately it rained this afternoon so hubby saved the day by putting it in the car and bringing me home.

May to date - 39.5 miles and 135 minutes zumba

• jesiann2014
    Options
    Awww! @mandybaker100, don't you just love when our guys step up and are so gentlemanly? Gosh, I'm a sucker for it! Makes me want to go do something nice for somebody. o:)
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    lol mandy. One day a few weeks ago the girls and I were walking. It started raining. My husband was coming for us but did not know which way we went. Luckily we were just around the corner so we did not get all that wet......We are having a bit of a heat spell. Warmer than usual for this time of year.

TODAY was a good day. A busy day. I've walked, I've done some chores and I've been outside pulling weeds. Another slower walk...TIRED... today 4.0 miles....

Total thus far May 8th............34.0 Walking Miles...
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome.

Rest day yesterday, which was hard as mentally I wanted to get out on the bike but physically I still ached from the gym. Which is a good thing as usually it's my brain that keeps me lazy.
    Tonight a 2 mile swift walk to the pub. Yes there was beer followed by rum, but for me it's all about the activity.

Plus I'm feeling glum. I'm in the UK. And today was enough reason to feel glum.

Out on the bike tomorrow.

Cycling - 1/10 hours (11 miles so far)
    Walking - 12/50 miles (includes anything above 1 mile showing on my fitbit)
    Swim - 0/100 laps
    Lindy Hop class - 1/4 times
  • pame1asue
    pame1asue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I join?