Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    bkhamill wrote: »
    I'm a fan of the tanktinis I've seen at Target. Been meaning to pick up some swimwear myself

I wish more stores had retro looking one pieces like Marilyn Monroe & Jayne Mansfield wore or high waisted bikinis.

I found a super cute high waist bikini at Walmart of all places, it was the ONLY one they had left and it fit me perfectly! I can now go on my beach vacation in two weeks! YAY!

Awesome! Glad you found something you like - enjoy that vacation!

Thank you
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Confession: My SO pissed me off to tears on Mother's Day. He got highly intoxicated the night before. I don't think I've ever seen him that drunk. He puked ALL night. No sleep for me. Then he slept in - not me, the MOTHER, on MOTHER'S DAY!!! Then he wouldn't go with us to our trip to Craters of the Moon cuz he was "sick" (hungover). I think he owes me another Mother's Day.

Hubby bought me a camp trailer this weekend. He is forgiven. LOL

Like your new profile picture! Is that from the run this past weekend?

Yep! Race swag!

Congrats and I love the new picture, too!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Confession: I feel like I've lost more weight than I obviously have. Just went out to buy new running shorts but when I tried some on they looked bad. Very, very bad. I instead bought some capri-length leggings that didn't look great, but are at least *FUN* (stripy). Also got a new sports bra in a size that I've never been before (throwback to earlier in the thread!) I'm excited about that because it has a normal clasp rather than the pull-over your head type which are really hard to get off when you're all sweaty.

Yes! I love the sports bras with clasps. So much easier to get on and off.

I'm 10 pages behind, but ME TOO!!! It's a requirement in a sports bra now.

Yes. I'm slowly replacing my non claspies with the good ones.

Confession: I had no idea such a thing existed. I must go research this sorcery.
    This is the one I bought:
    http://www.movingcomfort.com/en_ca/fiona-sports-bra/350003.html
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    All this talk about waxing and crap makes me very happy I need not worry about such things, lol

I have no leg hair, I do not shave them, and you cannot tell. I have no hair anywhere really, even my underarms I only shave them a few times over the summer, and even then it is only for cleanliness due to the amount of swimming I do.....I am sure I am actually the least hairy Italian on planet Earth.....

Damn, I'm super jealous. I am fair with really dark hair, so I am in constant hair maintenance mode.

Same. My legs don't even stay smooth for a full day sometimes, and the hair is dark while my skin is white as heck. Hate it.

I feel like this is a page from my autobiography. I shave in the morning and my legs are prickly by lunch or dinner. It's just such a waste of time, but I have dark thick hair, so not shaving is NOT an option.

• MoHousdon
    Options
    Confession: I feel like I've lost more weight than I obviously have. Just went out to buy new running shorts but when I tried some on they looked bad. Very, very bad. I instead bought some capri-length leggings that didn't look great, but are at least *FUN* (stripy). Also got a new sports bra in a size that I've never been before (throwback to earlier in the thread!) I'm excited about that because it has a normal clasp rather than the pull-over your head type which are really hard to get off when you're all sweaty.

What are the good ones?!

• MoHousdon
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I refuse to do any type of jumping Jack or burpee type exercise bcuz when I do my butt cheeks make this weird/awkward/embarassing (even if I'm alone) "flapping" sound :(

I wear compression shorts if I know I'm going to be doing these types of exercises, specifically so my butt won't "clap."

It's just cheering you on. ;)

HAHAHAHA that was awesome @MoHousdon

Thanks. Any clapping is good, right?! ;)

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Confession: I had no idea such a thing existed. I must go research this sorcery.

I am confused. It looks like an additional bra with more parts, which sounds like a pain to me. What am I missing?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

What are the good ones?!

Ones that clasp in the back like a regular bra so you don't have to wrestle a tight, sweaty sports bra off over your head.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I am confused. It looks like an additional bra with more parts, which sounds like a pain to me. What am I missing?

I have one like that. It's OK. Not super supportive. But my favorite I found at the Nike Outlet store. Now, of course, I can't find them again.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I have a couple confessions. 1 good and 1 not so much.

1. I got way too excited when I measured out exactly 28 grams of pretzel things jut by grabbing a handful out of the bag this morning.
    2. I am contemplating trying a wrap because my best friend just signed up to be a distributor and she can get a box for free if I sign up as a loyal customer. I want a flat stomach for my Florida vacation. :/
  • MoHousdon
    edited May 2015
    Options

What are the good ones?!

Ones that clasp in the back like a regular bra so you don't have to wrestle a tight, sweaty sports bra off over your head.

Give me brands, @quiksylver296

I have some Champion ones that have clasps, they are my favorite, but they're still racerback so I have to escape from them like an insane person from a straight jacket. (Yes, I saw the picture and it is spot on)

detbk3g5kuvg.jpg

• quiksylver296
    Options
    I have a couple confessions. 1 good and 1 not so much.

1. I got way too excited when I measured out exactly 28 grams of pretzel things jut by grabbing a handful out of the bag this morning.
    2. I am contemplating trying a wrap because my best friend just signed up to be a distributor and she can get a box for free if I sign up as a loyal customer. I want a flat stomach for my Florida vacation. :/

#1 - Awesome!
    #2 - I think, as long as you are doing it for short term and know it's not the final answer to weight loss, it's fine.
  • quiksylver296
    edited May 2015
    Options

What are the good ones?!

I have some Champion ones that have clasps, they are my favorite, but they're still racerback so I have to escape from them like an insane person from a straight jacket. (Yes, I saw the picture and it is spot on)

I have this exact one, La Isla, that I bought off amazon. Not my favorite. My favorite is Nike that I got at the outlet store and I can't find another one. I'm thinking about trying a zip up the front one - same idea.

6122j98FJKL._UX522__zpsbezd0tmx.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

What are the good ones?!

Ok... I thought all sports bras were like regular bras, lol.

I have this one. Haven't got any issue with it. It's pretty cheap too...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007KFZGWA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • quiksylver296
    Options

What are the good ones?!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007KFZGWA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That one looks awesome...but it doesn't come in a small enough cup size for me :'( That's one of the things that ticks me off about sports bras. The manufacturers assume that just because you are a B cup, you don't need/want to lock and load. I want to lock those suckers in as tight as possible, but most bras in my size are wussy.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

What are the good ones?!

I have this exact one, La Isla, that I bought off amazon. Not my favorite. My favorite is Nike that I got at the outlet store and I can't find another one. I'm thinking about trying a zip up the front one - same idea.

6122j98FJKL._UX522__zpsbezd0tmx.jpg

I thought you guys were talking about bottom support all this time not bras. :D really confused
  • amykay9377
    amykay9377 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

What are the good ones?!

I have that one, it's pretty good, but I also have this one, and it's so much better - there is a flap in the front to adjust how tight you want the girls to be held in (super-tight for running, less tight for yoga or chillin')

http://www.amazon.com/Glamorise-Womens-Double-Layer-Custom-Control-Sport/dp/B00553XFN6/ref=cts_ap_1_fbt

Confession -

There is a Russell Stover Outlet store about 90 minutes from my house, and when we drive to Disney World, I always point to the billboard and say we should go there - but we never do. For the past 8 years, we've never gone. Driving back from my mom's house in New Port Richey, we saw the sign again, and decided to go.

BAD MOVE! I could hear Sammy Davis in my head when I walked in...

We walked out with $33 worth of candy... and most of it cost 29 cents a piece! I am the proud owner of a CASE of Russell Stover Maple Cream Eggs (that would be 36 of them).

Upside? They only have 140 or so calories, and it will satisfy my chocolate cravings better than a candy bar (at twice as many calories!)

• sandryc79
    sandryc79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I bought 2 cases of sour watermelon peeps off of Amazon.com. heh. In my defense, I love them. They don't make them all year. And at 130 for a box they fit nicely into my dieting 1-2 times per week. I hid them so my friends can't judge me for my massive peep stash but my boyfriend knows and teases me.

• MoHousdon
    edited May 2015
    Options

What are the good ones?!

That one looks awesome...but it doesn't come in a small enough cup size for me :'( That's one of the things that ticks me off about sports bras. The manufacturers assume that just because you are a B cup, you don't need/want to lock and load. I want to lock those suckers in as tight as possible, but most bras in my size are wussy.

I have the exact same problem. I'm small but not perky so I don't want to be flopping all over the place.

• quiksylver296
    Options
    sandryc79 wrote: »
    I bought 2 cases of sour watermelon peeps off of Amazon.com. heh. In my defense, I love them. They don't make them all year. And at 130 for a box they fit nicely into my dieting 1-2 times per week. I hid them so my friends can't judge me for my massive peep stash but my boyfriend knows and teases me.

That reminds me. My ginormous bag of Cadbury mini eggs is still unopened in the top of the closet. (I had actually forgotten about them.)