Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that my geese and ducks acted foolish tonight. I got to chase them and work off done of my morning splurge.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have an understanding boss and coworkers.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a fantastic women's group!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to spend some time with my son and his girlfriend and to beat them at a board game they just taught me. Beginner's luck.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that one of my online groups is getting stronger. I'm grateful to be able to spend an hour will my son's girlfriend's mother and grandmother.
  • Ms_LisaKay
    Ms_LisaKay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful I walked by a smoking section at the zoo & my husband said he was glad we didn't all have to stop for me to have a cigarette. 3 weeks tomorrow.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    Ms_LisaKay wrote: »
    Today I am grateful I walked by a smoking section at the zoo & my husband said he was glad we didn't all have to stop for me to have a cigarette. 3 weeks tomorrow.

Yay!
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    I'm grateful for that I can do something about my weight and that I don't have to accept my current weight if I do not wish to.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that I earned my Black Belt for my 50th birthday! And that despite being a T1 since elementary school. I don't have ANY complications.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful that my son completed his first day of summer school classes and we found someone that has one of the books so we don't have to buy it.
  • tennilla
    tennilla Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my husband he's been so supportive. And didn't complain about the kale that snuck into his dinner tonight.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful to have had a good first class in the new term at one of my schools.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Finally used my ingredients, before they went bad, for making a fresh strawberry pie and a cauliflower quiche. Now need someone to help me eat them!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Oh, forgot to say: grateful that I got some baking down, the results were delicious!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful to be able to spend several hours with my friend Bee.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to teach a class that my students gave me great feedback for. Saturday morning teaching has been weird but most of my students show up most Saturdays.
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that I was ahead enough on calorie goals for a lazy pizza night. :)
    And for The Man In My Life, who would have made red beans and sausage, and who recited what was going into a frittata (fritatta? frittatta?) earlier in the week so I could figure out how much of it I could eat.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful that my friend Lill is here visiting. Old friend.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to spend time laughing with my friend Lill.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to spend time with my friend Lill at the Botanic Gardens.