Inches for Independence and 15 by Fireworks! JOIN US!!

Options

Replies

• skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Weighing at 138.8 - feels good to be out of the 140's!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in at 196.0 this week ! Lost 2 pounds and a total of 40 overall !
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    148.4 this week. :)
  • kbcakes
    kbcakes Posts: 84
    Options
    Monday Weigh-In

I didn't weigh in last week because things were so crazy here. Suffice it to say, I did gain 2 pounds back in the week after being sick over Mother's Day weekend.

However, today I am at:

So basically - no loss from the last time I weighed in, but this is actually a true assessment of where I really am, so I am happy with that. It's been a LONG time since I weighed less than 170 pounds! :happy:

I tried on some shorts/pants on Friday, and was shocked to put on a size 12 pair and get them zipped, buttoned, and they were COMFORTABLE!!! I should have bought them, but didn't want to spend $20 on something that I will not be able to wear in a couple of months! I really need to get to Goodwill!

Have a great day, everyone and keep working at it! :flowerforyou:
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    no wight loss again so I am still at 150 but I took my measurements last week and I have lost around my waist and hips.Still have 6 weeks to go so plenty of time to catch up.
    Have a great week.
  • chryciw
    chryciw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    SW: 165.2
    Wk 1: 166.2
    Wk 2: 164.6
    Wk 3: 164.0
    Wk 4: 161.2

2.8 pounds down this week! Woohoo!!
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 173.5 - no change this week. Everyone is doing a great job- keep it up!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Weigh in this week is 236.6.
    Down 1.6 pounds!
    I'll take it!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Checking in: 153 - gained a pound. I started strength training and was told my weight would go up so I'm not in the least upset about that. :bigsmile:
  • nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    152.9 YES!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to be in the 140's!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi everybody!!! I have not been doing the challenges or checking in as much as I would like to.
    Taush thank you!!!
    Sky thank you!!!!!
    Without you girls and this group and A dozen by Easter I'm sure my focus would have been lost along time ago!!!!!!
    Thank you both SOOOO much!!!!!!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone & i hope you are all well.
    Weight = 188.9
    Neck = 13.13 inch
    Waist = 40 inch
    Hips = 48 inch
    Thigh right = 25.4 inch
    Thigh left = 25.2 inch
    I cant find out what my measurements are as my son has borrowed my tape-measure :laugh: last time he was in his words "how big my bed is." & i have not seen it since.
    I was looking forward to my C25K week 5 but it has started raining, i will still do it. i will post later.
  • Lauren190
    Lauren190 Posts: 8
    Options
    checking in! stayed exactly the same 206.0 , better than gaining! good luck this week to everyone :happy:
  • kristygay
    kristygay Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed last week, I was out of town and only using my phone to log calores, so I had no access to the message boards. My weight for this week is 218. Which is up from my last weigh in but considering I actually gained 3 lbs from my time out of town, I am glad I have already lost two lbs of that weight.
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 203...1/2 pound loss... better than gaining. I have been on a plateau lately but have noticed clothes fitting differently. I am now in old jeans 2 & 3 sizes smaller! My scrub and workout pants are falling down a lot so have to take a tuck in them. Want to wait another size or 2 before buy new ones. :-)
    Unfortunately no size change in tops! They are fitting better especially through hips but the damnable bust line is not cooperating! I always have trouble losing through the bust and I hate that.! :-(
    So it seems I am losing inches just not pounds lately. Have been kicking up the exercise , but still not a decent loss. Oh well :-)
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    So last week I partied like it was the end of the world or something; I didn't even over-exert myself by exercising. So guess what happened? The world DIDN'T end and I gained a pound. Ah, so close to the "normal" BMI number I could taste it but alas I am now 2.5 lbs away. My official weigh-in is 166.5. SW was 170. I am in it to win it this week. My fridge is loaded up with fruits and veggies and I'll be putting on my running shoes as soon as I hit "post reply."
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Down 1/2 pound to 219... I'll take it as I was sooo sick for the past two weeks.. I've not been exercising !! I'm determined to get going again this week.

HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    Hi!!! I'd like to join you all. Ever since I started my vacation 2 weeks ago, I have ballooned up 6 pounds.

Checking in at 155 pounds :sad: with 15 to lose by fireworks. So sad that I was closer, but I'll get there!!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Still the same, but I am happy with it.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    The list is updated so far :)
  • toramo
    toramo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, Weigh- In:170!!! Almost out of the 70s!!!