Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I just now finished my protein shake. It was warm and gross and tasted nothing like chocolate cake @quiksylver296

Unless I have a huge dinner, I'm going to have a hard time hitting my calorie goal today. I'm just not feeling like eating. I just want to lie down under a blanket and not be working. I will force myself to walk the treadmill at lunch so at least I can get some kind of physical movement today.

side note, does anyone have any experience with Anthropologie? I found the CUTEST swimsuit on there yesterday but I didn't want to fork over the money if it's not good quality or has a crap return policy, etc.

bexu1ow7ilgn.jpg

What do you think? Now, I won't look anywhere close to what she looks like, but I think it's sexy pinuppy but still super modest and conservative.

ModCloth has ones like that, I think, and they're far less expensive, I think! I can't check right now, but I strongly believe they have ones that are very similar! (I only state this because I've had very, very good experiences with ModCloth and their shipping/quality/return policy!)

I checked. Because I'm running on about 5 hours sleep right now and I'm too braindead to do my job competently.

They had lots with similar top but a regular leg cut... as far as I can tell on my crap monitor, which distorts images horizontally. Not many with the longer boy-short style leg though.

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/be-that-as-it-bouquet-one-piece-swimsuit-in-punch"

http://modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/kickboard-of-directors-one-piece-swimsuit

edit: attempted to fix 1st link, unsuccessfully

those are both really cute and unfortunately sold out. :( I really liked the pink one.

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    I just walked by the local high school on my lunch break. Confession: so glad I'm years beyond high school. Question: did high school aged girls always look like hookers? The amazingly short shorts with crop tops/sport bras! Holy *kitten*-child, Batman!

are you serious ? calling young girls *kitten* and hookers?sexualizing them ...how nice

they can wear whatever they want just like any other girl or women

geezus

Was it the "absolutely" the "no" or the "judgment" that tripped you up?

I need a 'like' button

+1 :) hahaha I cracked up
  • kingskid207
    kingskid207 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Zedeff wrote: »
    Forget about advise/advice... how many times per day must we read that somebody is struggling to LOOSE weight?
    OMG yes!!! I'm so ashamed I'm guilty as hell for wanting to correct folks, too! But boy oh boy, that loose/lose one does bug me! (LOL!)
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I just now finished my protein shake. It was warm and gross and tasted nothing like chocolate cake @quiksylver296

Unless I have a huge dinner, I'm going to have a hard time hitting my calorie goal today. I'm just not feeling like eating. I just want to lie down under a blanket and not be working. I will force myself to walk the treadmill at lunch so at least I can get some kind of physical movement today.

side note, does anyone have any experience with Anthropologie? I found the CUTEST swimsuit on there yesterday but I didn't want to fork over the money if it's not good quality or has a crap return policy, etc.

bexu1ow7ilgn.jpg

What do you think? Now, I won't look anywhere close to what she looks like, but I think it's sexy pinuppy but still super modest and conservative.

I confess, that's a hot picture. I may have to save it to my hard drive so I can double click my mouse later, if you know what I mean. Or would I be clearing out my cookies?

Well I get what you mean but since you're a dude ( I think) you would not be doing this.

I confess, I haven't found a good sexual innuendo revolving around computers for dudes. Partitioning my hard drive? Continuously pressing the 'Page Up' and 'Page Down' keys on my keyboard? Pushing an Image out? Converting my .pdf to a .doc file?

I think I've heard one saying something about jerking the joy stick? Haha apologies if this is too explicit for anyone

I know! I had some good ones and then had to erase them because I didn't want to offend anyone!
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm so in love with Mod Cloth. One of my fitness goals is to get down to a size where I feel comfortable shopping there. I know they have a lot of really cute plus sized stuff, but I'd like to not be in that size anymore when I drop tons of cash in there.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I just walked by the local high school on my lunch break. Confession: so glad I'm years beyond high school. Question: did high school aged girls always look like hookers? The amazingly short shorts with crop tops/sport bras! Holy *kitten*-child, Batman!

are you serious ? calling young girls *kitten* and hookers?sexualizing them ...how nice

geezus

They are sexualizing themselves. I, as a women, wear what I want, too. My butt cheeks don't hang out, because it isn't appropriate in any situation outside a strip club or a bedroom.

ETA: or a beach, I suppose.
  • Sch614
    Sch614 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

bexu1ow7ilgn.jpg

I confess, that's a hot picture. I may have to save it to my hard drive so I can double click my mouse later, if you know what I mean. Or would I be clearing out my cookies?

Well I get what you mean but since you're a dude ( I think) you would not be doing this.

I confess, I haven't found a good sexual innuendo revolving around computers for dudes. Partitioning my hard drive? Continuously pressing the 'Page Up' and 'Page Down' keys on my keyboard? Pushing an Image out? Converting my .pdf to a .doc file?

I think I've heard one saying something about jerking the joy stick? Haha apologies if this is too explicit for anyone

Why is this on this particular site?? Thinking maybe you need a different one?? Just saying.......
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

geezus

Amen. And I agree about clothes, heck some things that 10yo girls wear make me shake my head sometimes.

And then girls/women who dress like wonder why they're objectified? I'm a chick and if I see someone else dressed with her *kitten* checks hanging out and the girls up and proud I'd stare too! When I dress and cleavage is showing I'm very well aware of it and it's usually for a reason (well when I was younger I did it all the time to get free drinks :))
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options

geezus

They are sexualizing themselves. I, as a women, wear what I want, too. My butt cheeks don't hang out, because it isn't appropriate in any situation outside a strip club or a bedroom.

I feel like maybe calling them *kitten* is a bit much, but I agree that they should not be wearing those things at school. Like everyone everywhere, kids need to learn that there is a time and a place to dress provocatively, and school/your job is not it. I am so over the dress codes saying girls can't wear regular tank tops though. That is going too far in the other direction.
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

geezus

Amen. And I agree about clothes, heck some things that 10yo girls wear make me shake my head sometimes.

And then girls/women who dress like wonder why they're objectified? I'm a chick and if I see someone else dressed with her *kitten* checks hanging out and the girls up and proud I'd stare too! When I dress and cleavage is showing I'm very well aware of it and it's usually for a reason (well when I was younger I did it all the time to get free drinks :))

i'm fairly flat chested, and then add on being quite plump, i totally missed out on the free drinks phase!
    i want free cocktails dangit.

ETA: i also have no clue how to flirt. so i was just made of win.
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options

geezus

She didn't call them *kitten* & hookers... she said they LOOKED LIKE *kitten* and hookers. Big difference.

And if you ARE judging when WTH are you doing posting in THIS thread? o:)
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »

geezus

i'm fairly flat chested, and then add on being quite plump, i totally missed out on the free drinks phase!

Oh dear I'm fairly flat too but a good bra and some gel inserts work wonders! haha ahh college- good times
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I just walked by the local high school on my lunch break. Confession: so glad I'm years beyond high school. Question: did high school aged girls always look like hookers? The amazingly short shorts with crop tops/sport bras! Holy *kitten*, Batman!

Yes, yes they have. And your wording made me chuckle. Not out loud, but internally. I remember that when I was a senior, crochet and Daisy Dukes were SUPER popular. I may or may not have had some shirts or a graduation dress that was crocheted.

What the hell was I thinking?! I thought I looked so cute, but I did not. No one did.

Never did the DD thing though, butt too big and legs too fat and white.

• noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I can't decide on a vice of choice tonight - wine or gelato? So I'm probably going to indulge in both and go over my calories. Oh well.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    I can't decide on a vice of choice tonight - wine or gelato? So I'm probably going to indulge in both and go over my calories. Oh well.
    Pint-Packaging-Photos-Dec-2010-026.png

• KylerJaye
    Options

geezus

Oh dear I'm fairly flat too but a good bra and some gel inserts work wonders! haha ahh college- good times

that also goes back to the plump (ok spade a spade FAT) issue. i could never get a bra with a small enough cup size to be able to work with and also have it big enough in inches. victorias secret? too small around. lane bryant? cups were always too big.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    I am officially at my goal weight as of today. I think that I would like to try putting on muscle and getting back up about 5-8 lbs.
    Congratulation!

Thanks!

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of Costco pizza after my workout. I want more pizza, but it's 600+ calories per slice! Why??????? I only have about 400 calories left for dinner.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

geezus

that also goes back to the plump (ok spade a spade FAT) issue. i could never get a bra with a small enough cup size to be able to work with and also have it big enough in inches. victorias secret? too small around. lane bryant? cups were always too big.

VS is notorious for using bad sizing on their bras. I quit having problems once I used this: http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/ to make sure I had the right size, and then started ordering directly on Amazon. I took a few test runs with cheapest I could find first, to make sure the calculator was accurate, but I've never had a bad one yet.
  • KylerJaye
    Options
    Pint-Packaging-Photos-Dec-2010-026.png

"Finally, a boozy ice cream that will actually get you buzzed."

yessssssssss