Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    I just now finished my protein shake. It was warm and gross and tasted nothing like chocolate cake @quiksylver296

Unless I have a huge dinner, I'm going to have a hard time hitting my calorie goal today. I'm just not feeling like eating. I just want to lie down under a blanket and not be working. I will force myself to walk the treadmill at lunch so at least I can get some kind of physical movement today.

side note, does anyone have any experience with Anthropologie? I found the CUTEST swimsuit on there yesterday but I didn't want to fork over the money if it's not good quality or has a crap return policy, etc.

bexu1ow7ilgn.jpg

What do you think? Now, I won't look anywhere close to what she looks like, but I think it's sexy pinuppy but still super modest and conservative.

ModCloth has ones like that, I think, and they're far less expensive, I think! I can't check right now, but I strongly believe they have ones that are very similar! (I only state this because I've had very, very good experiences with ModCloth and their shipping/quality/return policy!)

I checked. Because I'm running on about 5 hours sleep right now and I'm too braindead to do my job competently.

They had lots with similar top but a regular leg cut... as far as I can tell on my crap monitor, which distorts images horizontally. Not many with the longer boy-short style leg though.

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/be-that-as-it-bouquet-one-piece-swimsuit-in-punch"

http://modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/kickboard-of-directors-one-piece-swimsuit

edit: attempted to fix 1st link, unsuccessfully

those are both really cute and unfortunately sold out. :( I really liked the pink one.

Me too, the colour is gorgeous.

I've had the same experience as you with boy-short styles (underwear only, no swimsuits in my life). Despite being a bit of a pear, I don't look any wider at the hip and the extra fabric under the cheek is very butt-flattering.
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    I just walked by the local high school on my lunch break. Confession: so glad I'm years beyond high school. Question: did high school aged girls always look like hookers? The amazingly short shorts with crop tops/sport bras! Holy *kitten*-child, Batman!

are you serious ? calling young girls *kitten* and hookers?sexualizing them ...how nice

they can wear whatever they want just like any other girl or women

geezus

Was it the "absolutely" the "no" or the "judgment" that tripped you up?

Amen. And I agree about clothes, heck some things that 10yo girls wear make me shake my head sometimes.

And then girls/women who dress like wonder why they're objectified? I'm a chick and if I see someone else dressed with her *kitten* checks hanging out and the girls up and proud I'd stare too! When I dress and cleavage is showing I'm very well aware of it and it's usually for a reason (well when I was younger I did it all the time to get free drinks :))

i'm fairly flat chested, and then add on being quite plump, i totally missed out on the free drinks phase!
    i want free cocktails dangit.

ETA: i also have no clue how to flirt. so i was just made of win.

Oh dear I'm fairly flat too but a good bra and some gel inserts work wonders! haha ahh college- good times

that also goes back to the plump (ok spade a spade FAT) issue. i could never get a bra with a small enough cup size to be able to work with and also have it big enough in inches. victorias secret? too small around. lane bryant? cups were always too big.

VS is notorious for using bad sizing on their bras. I quit having problems once I used this: http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/ to make sure I had the right size, and then started ordering directly on Amazon. I took a few test runs with cheapest I could find first, to make sure the calculator was accurate, but I've never had a bad one yet.

whoa, that site looks awesome, definitely gonna give it a try, thanks!!
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I can't decide on a vice of choice tonight - wine or gelato? So I'm probably going to indulge in both and go over my calories. Oh well.
    Pint-Packaging-Photos-Dec-2010-026.png

Oh wow.. I haven't been this excited since I discovered vodka pizza!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I confess: I think I started my very first Internet fight...and I'm a little tickled by it. >:)
  • kingskid207
    kingskid207 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would just like to take a moment and send out a heartfelt thank you to whomever the wonderful person was who began this thread. I've read 10 of the 700+ pages and I've laughed so much that I cried. The bible says laughter is as good as medicine so I should be healthy for the rest of my life! I've also learned A LOT! Also, I would like to thank all the ladies and gents who have taken the time and mustered up the courage to post some of their confessions here; I wish you all the best as you (we) walk through our struggles. Remember: try to find the positive in the crappiest situations, make lemonade when you're dealt a lemon, and you have waaaaay more depth to you than you give yourself credit for! Be encouraged!!!
  • Petrina79
    Petrina79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The moment I get a craving its all i could think of until I satisfy it and then once I'm eating it I don't enjoy it and then feel guilty after.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I confess the yoga pants thing has reached critical mass. I always like a nice butt, but yoga pants are not everyday pants. Sorry. They are not. Did I just type "butt but"?

There were a lot of those around the high school, too. Or leggings, whatever.

What, wut, butt, but?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Went over my calories with ice cream and waffle bowls. No regret, it was delicious. Still at a deficit for the week.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I confess: I think I started my very first Internet fight...and I'm a little tickled by it. >:)

You have more b*lls than me for replying to them-- someone commented on my joy stick post with disdain. Totally trying to help out @asflatasapancake ..not trying to be a skeaze bucket and I apologized within my post!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I would just like to take a moment and send out a heartfelt thank you to whomever the wonderful person was who began this thread. I've read 10 of the 700+ pages and I've laughed so much that I cried. The bible says laughter is as good as medicine so I should be healthy for the rest of my life! I've also learned A LOT! Also, I would like to thank all the ladies and gents who have taken the time and mustered up the courage to post some of their confessions here; I wish you all the best as you (we) walk through our struggles. Remember: try to find the positive in the crappiest situations, make lemonade when you're dealt a lemon, and you have waaaaay more depth to you than you give yourself credit for! Be encouraged!!!

Well, when you get to page 718, WELCOME!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I confess the yoga pants thing has reached critical mass. I always like a nice butt, but yoga pants are not everyday pants. Sorry. They are not. Did I just type "butt but"?

Whoa now. Yoga pants are most assuredly every day pants. LOL
    Anything with elastic is for every day in my world.

I could never get into short shorts, not because I don't think I looked fine in them but because I don't like to always be tugging at my clothes. Uncomfortable.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Petrina79 wrote: »
    The moment I get a craving its all i could think of until I satisfy it and then once I'm eating it I don't enjoy it and then feel guilty after.

I'm so the opposite. I do kind of obsess when I get a craving, which isn't very often, but once I satisfy that craving, I feel AMAZING!! (read in a sing-song voice) I don't feel guilty or ashamed. I'm happy that I got what I wanted. I'm very selfish that way. Like tonight, I've been thinking about Panda Express all day. I already have my meal planned in my head and you can believe that IF we DO eat PE tonight, I will enjoy every last bite! Right, @quiksylver296 ?!

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

Don't worry, Eddie said it first
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07P538K83iU

Confession: I'm waiting on someone to have a baby. She's been in labor all day, and it's her first, so it will probably take a while yet, but I still can't get anything done. I keep flipping back to fb and checking my phone to see if there's news.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

You have more b*lls than me for replying to them-- someone commented on my joy stick post with disdain. Totally trying to help out @asflatasapancake ..not trying to be a skeaze bucket and I apologized within my post!

Yeah, I saw them and immediately put them on ignore.

As for my comment, I was just asking a question about clothing...no judgment. LOL
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options

it made me giggle :D
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options

My SO, the quintessential *kitten* Man, would disagree with you.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Petrina79 wrote: »

I'm so the opposite. I do kind of obsess when I get a craving, which isn't very often, but once I satisfy that craving, I feel AMAZING!! (read in a sing-song voice) I don't feel guilty or ashamed. I'm happy that I got what I wanted. I'm very selfish that way. Like tonight, I've been thinking about Panda Express all day. I already have my meal planned in my head and you can believe that IF we DO eat PE tonight, I will enjoy every last bite! Right, @quiksylver296 ?!

Are you sharing?!? It's not cake!!!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

it made me giggle :D

Me, too :).

• quiksylver296
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Went over my calories with ice cream and waffle bowls. No regret, it was delicious. Still at a deficit for the week.

I want ice cream in a chocolate dipped waffle bowl now...yum!