What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    4 cups of water
    3 cups of coffee
    1 large Fuji apple
    2 TBS of PB2
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    I had one packet of plain oatmeal with 1 Tbsp of peanut butter and banana mixed in. Yummy and filling.
  • Didn't wake up ravenous so just a grapefruit & sugar-free vanilla iced coffee.
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Denver omellette in a mug (hungry girl recipe) and a banana
  • cocobeenie
    cocobeenie Posts: 98
    today was an exception but this oatmeal gets me out of bed every morning, it is so good.

1/2 cup quaker oats cooked with water
    1 tbs sliced almonds
    1/2 cup frozen blueberries
    4-5 shakes of cinnamon

the blueberries bring the temperature of the oatmeal down perfectly and sweeten just the right amount, the almonds are the perfect crunchy texture, and the cinnamon is not only yummy but brings down the glycemic index even more. I'd like to experiment with other breakfast foods but... I LOVE THIS STUFF.
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Denver omellette in a mug (hungry girl recipe) and a banana

Totally want to try omelet in a mug now... Thanks!
  • kacione
    kacione Posts: 68 Member
    Tired of the same old so this morning I has a visalus vi-shape mix with yogurt and water. :bigsmile:
  • Bourds
    Bourds Posts: 90 Member
    1/2 of Chocolate Slimfast..........not bad :smile:
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    5 eggs, butter, coconut oil, coconut milk, coffee.
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Egg beaters microwaved in a mug with some cajun seasoning and a slice of low fat swiss on a whole wheat bagel thin with more then one cup of coffee .. 212 calories

I'm still not thrilled about my breakfasts but they are moderately filling and ok.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Wow that is a lot of food. Will you be able to eat the rest of the day?
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    today EAS chocolate protein, strawberries and a hard boiled egg
  • alleyag
    alleyag Posts: 142
    2 eggs 4 whites, 1 cup kashi go lean honey almond flax.3/4 cup of skim milk, and 1 scoop chocolate whey protein with water and my coffee! Mmmmmm. :)
  • Omoge25
    Omoge25 Posts: 34 Member
    I usually eat 2 hard boiled eggs and a piece of fruit/15 almonds with coffee. I feel like I need to get some carbs in there somehow but I am afraid of carbs!
  • crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    I normally have porridge - Yum!
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    40g kellogss fruit and fibre 125ml of whole milk this really dose keep me full to lunch get stuff
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    I had a banana with a tbsp of light peanut butter spread on it and a Source yogurt. :)
  • I had 2 weetabix style biscuits with 125ml 1% fat semi-skimmed milk, a mug of tea with 30ml milk and a multivitamin.

That or small slice wholemeal bread toasted with peanut butter is my usual breakfast these days

Never used to eat breakfast but am on new anti-inflammatories and I have to eat before taking them.

Finding that I am getting REALLY hungry during the day though..
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    muller fat free vanilla yoghurt and a banana
  • libstr
    libstr Posts: 36 Member
    a banana.

not enough :(
This discussion has been closed.