Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hell yes. I am a big flirter and love it when someone flirts with me. I like to make someone's day with a compliment. ;)
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    j_bark wrote: »
    Sad fact about me...I don't actually realize I am being flirted with when it is actually happen. I don't read innuendo all that well either. So I have a good chuckle down the road when I finally realized that it happened.
    maybe you make it work that way in your mind? maybe it never happened?
    lol kidding here

No, there is a pretty good chance that it could all be in my head also. ;)

• annieo19732014
    annieo19732014 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Its always a nice boost if someone flirts with you :-)
  • cristina4970
    cristina4970 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I don't get flirted with much but it's all good as long as it doesn't cross over from here into real life. That's when people get hurt.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan. Not that I'm some bitter hag, I just don't find it flattering. I don't really like small talk or someone interrupting, say, a girls' night or something to introduce themselves and throw out their best one-liners. I go out to relax or hang out with friends, and I go home to my husband.
  • williab3
    williab3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The last time I was flirted with was a GUY trying to get me to get in his car when he saw me walking. I have seen his car stopped by the side of the road when I went for a few of my walks. So I gotta say I did not enjoy that AT ALL
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    lkilton wrote: »
    Hell yes. I am a big flirter and love it when someone flirts with me. I like to make someone's day with a compliment. ;)

Me too.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    williab3 wrote: »
    The last time I was flirted with was a GUY trying to get me to get in his car when he saw me walking. I have seen his car stopped by the side of the road when I went for a few of my walks. So I gotta say I did not enjoy that AT ALL

That sounds more like stalking then flirting! :#
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    williab3 wrote: »

That sounds more like stalking then flirting! :#

THIS! ^ Creepy!
  • gfox1966
    gfox1966 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    UM...let me see...How You Doin'
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it but i am pretty shy, so I hardly ever flirt back unless online where I am not such a chicken. Irl, I could not believe how often guys flirted with me in Europe compared to Canada.
  • tanklifetj
    tanklifetj Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it to a point. But when it is time for business it is...time for business.
  • 1nsomniac13
    1nsomniac13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Flirting is awesome.
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm a hopeless, shameless flirt - period lol
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Of course, who doesn't
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure this is a null question or else no one would ever procreate
  • jodibelle
    jodibelle Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm single after being married for 10 years - I love it when someone flirts with me :) I appreciate the confidence booster.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    It depends.

Is it a girl flirting? No thanks.

Is it a guy flirting? If yes, is he hot, not, or really hot?

If not, please, no. If hot, then yes. If really hot, I get very uncomfortable because I don't want the temptation.

Why do people think it's necessary to strip? Uh, I had two coworkers (super hot) show me "stuff". Like oh, interesting panty tan line, lady. Oh, interesting tattoo dude. Did you really have to take all that off to show it to me? I have to go for some reason I can't remember, but, bye! taking a coffee break! (Gulps cold water).

Averts eyes. Lol!

I used to do hair and I had a client SUPER HOT that would moan and groan the entire time I washed his hair! I couldn't wait for him to leave! (And come back).

Hot people suck.
  • Mswack78
    Mswack78 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't love a bit of harmless flirting and banter to boost their ego?
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    mrswack78 wrote: »
    Who doesn't love a bit of harmless flirting and banter to boost their ego?

how you doin'......? ;)