Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Sweaty people at the gym.

Come on, use a towel to dry off. And wear a shirt so we don't have to see your pits.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Women applying their make-up on the train whilst sitting next to me, who then get an attitude when I ask them, politely, to move so I can get off. Get up earlier FFS!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Okay I lied. The traffic thing is not that big of a deal, just irritating.

What really gets me is people who ask for money to help their genetically ill child when they continue to have more.

It's not the asking for money part.
    It's not the having an ill child or having many children part.
    It's the after finding out you have an ill child that you are unable to care for so the only way y

• FloralBlossom
    FloralBlossom Posts: 21 Member
    This is so dumb but when I'm out to eat at a family restraunt (like olive garden) and they serve one big bowl of salad for the whole table to share but someone takes some and puts it on their plate before they stir it to mix all the stuff together equally. Its ridiculous, I know...
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    The phone at work ringing more than once :|
  • GlamourVintage
    GlamourVintage Posts: 60 Member
    Cold Ketchup...it angers me :o
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Doors being partially open or partially closed. All the way open or all the way closed, people!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Bloated feeling after eating four slices of pizza. Come on stomach! I'm rewarding you, why you gotta act this way???
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Rearranging my desk after I've left work!
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    The double standard where men are fine the way they are, but women are expected to enhance & adorn themselves. I know it's been going on since before Cleopatra, but still!
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Sweaty people at the gym.

Come on, use a towel to dry off. And wear a shirt so we don't have to see your pits.

Wait. What? If you're serious, maybe the gym is not your scene.......
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    when my computer *kitten* blue screens while I'm working

yea this just *kitten* happened
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    When I've left my water bottle at home yet again and have to buy a bottle of water is my way to the gym!
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    I am irrationally angry right now because I am bored as *kitten* and my wife doesn't want to do anything and I am trying to quit drinking and smoking and I want to punch a baby!!!

Don't punch a baby! Go for a walk and listen to some music!!
  • fr3smyl
    Doors being partially open or partially closed. All the way open or all the way closed, people!

Haha! That is irksome!
  • fr3smyl
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Bloated feeling after eating four slices of pizza. Come on stomach! I'm rewarding you, why you gotta act this way???

:D
  • fr3smyl
    When people leave their cars at the gas pump to go inside the station on a busy day.

It bothers me when they leave the car running while pumping gas, or smoke a cigarette at the pump.
    It makes me nervous.
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    small talk in the men's room. let's do our business guys and lets move it along.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    fr3smyl wrote: »
    When people leave their cars at the gas pump to go inside the station on a busy day.

It bothers me when they leave the car running while pumping gas, or smoke a cigarette at the pump.
    It makes me nervous.

I have a Prius and forget to turn my car off when I get gas sometimes because it's so quiet. :#