twilight fanatics challenge! get your vamp on by november 1

Options

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    LOL i just noticed that. Team Victoria eat Bella ... Why do you hate Bella?

well...i don't exactly hate bella - i just think victoria is particularly kickas$. also, it's kind of going to be my theme since for the midnight showing of breaking dawn, i'm going as victoria and my husband is going as edward - so i ate bella and stole her boyfriend! :tongue: not that james isn't crazy hot, but my husband makes an excellent edward. actually, he is in the yearbook (he teaches high school history) for the best hollywood look-alike (they had a twilight vs. harry potter spirit day) - i'll see if i can get that picture posted - it's pretty cool!
  • dancer_emt
    dancer_emt Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I totally want to join this challenge! I LOVE twilight!! I will message you my weight.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    LOL i just noticed that. Team Victoria eat Bella ... Why do you hate Bella?

well...i don't exactly hate bella - i just think victoria is particularly kickas$. also, it's kind of going to be my theme since for the midnight showing of breaking dawn, i'm going as victoria and my husband is going as edward - so i ate bella and stole her boyfriend! :tongue: not that james isn't crazy hot, but my husband makes an excellent edward. actually, he is in the yearbook (he teaches high school history) for the best hollywood look-alike (they had a twilight vs. harry potter spirit day) - i'll see if i can get that picture posted - it's pretty cool!

Oh that is really cool!
  • Rubedolove
    Rubedolove Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    TWILIGHT CHALLENGE: WEEK 1 OF 25

“Like everything in life, I just had to decide what to do with what I was given.”
    Carlisle Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.35

carlisle.jpg

Everyone here on this site has already decided to make a change in themselves for the better, and those that have joined this challenge have decided to kick it up a further notch. I’m sure that Carlisle would commend everyone here!

This is our first week of twenty-five weeks of dedication. Regardless of your ‘team’, we’re going to be one big happy clan, and each of us need to stay the course in order to see the results we want – physical changes as well as a healthier and happier mindset!

Our first challenge is going to be relatively broad, and here it is: say what mean and mean what you say. Post here two things you are going to do differently this week, and *hold yourself to it no matter what*!!! No excuses.

You can add 15 minutes to your current workout routine, try a new recipe, increase your water intake, give yourself a minute of positive affirmation each day…whatever you want. Think seriously on the attention you need to give yourself, select it, and follow through with it for the *entire* week – no exceptions.

We’re all here to help each other out along the way – dig deep and make this first challenge count!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    twilightchart.jpg
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Say what I mean and mean what I say....

Number one, I am going to commit myself to working out every day, even if it's just a little strength training. But every day I'm going to do SOMETHING to better myself actively.

Number 2, I am going to drink more water, it's good for me.

L
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    Is it to late for me to join?! I will email you with my starting weight and goals.
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    I would love to join too if its not too late? I am 17st4. I am not sure what would be a realistic goal?? If I am 244 now, I would love to be 200lbs by then if thats realistic
  • julesaz
    julesaz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I sent you a PM - I would love to join this, haven't been on the msg boards for several days and this sounds like just what i need. I am more team Jacob, and definitely team Weight Loss.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    TEAMS QUESTION:

i've had a couple of inquiries about teams. while i know that everyone has their own twilight alliances, i was not planning on literally putting us into actual teams - i just thought we coud bicker with each other about who is the coolest and hottest of them all.

that would be jacob, of course. :tongue:

if you are interested in dividing into teams, post your ideas on the boards. however, if we do teams, you may not get the one you want in order to keep the groups evenly divided. i believe team edward has an alarming upper hand, and not everyone that feels that way in their hearts would get to be team edward on paper. i know...rather heartless of me...just consider me victoria commanding the legions...:laugh:

so, let me know if you want me to divy teams up or no!
  • eaber
    eaber Posts: 25
    Options
    1st goal week 1- Commit to my workout everyday!!
    2nd Goal week 1- No wasteful snacking this week! I like to have soda but I am really trying to stop wasting on empty calories and sodium and sugar!!

I am so excited about this! I want to be commited to this!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I am so excited about this! I want to be commited to this!

hells yeah! that's what i'm talking about!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    1st of 25 goals:

1 - workout 5 days a week despite upcoming schedule change (part-time to full time)
    2 - don't overindulge in junk food just because i have the calories to do so
  • eaber
    eaber Posts: 25
    Options
    I personally dont care about the teams either way but Im not Edward or Jacob or Bella....Im Team His Hotness Emmett....oh Emmett is so very hot. And athletic. And stuff :)
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I can't wait til the movie comes out.

CW: 197.4
    GW: 175
  • stephinchiasma
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to join! I've been lacking in my motivation lately so hopefully this will motivate me!

Current weight: 179
    Goal weight: 155

24 lbs seems doable by November!

Week 1 goal: recommit to eating mostly Paleo
    Week 2 goal: pick back up on my half marathon training
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Goals

1: Workout at least 5 days this week
    2: Get my diet back on track. No more snacking in between meals.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Goals:

1. Eat healthier ... No fast food and eat some veggies and fruits
    2. Excercise 6 days this week and drink 10 glasses of water per day.
  • dancer_emt
    dancer_emt Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Goals:

Goal 1: Drink more water a day
    Goal 2: Work out at least 4 days a week