great job!
  • dianaclopez89
    dianaclopez89 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW !
  • bacarter18
    bacarter18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! I'm still doing 30DS... haven't done it EVERYDAY but have done it for 2 weeks and even then feel and see a difference! MAN i can only imagine what i'll look like if i keep it up!!

good inspiration!!! KEEP IT UP!! GOOD WORK!!
  • deebuttersnaps
    Options
    Well done! Amazing results!
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    great job
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing! Good job!
  • corbansmom
    corbansmom Posts: 71
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I just started Shred yesterday...this is definitely going to inspire me to stick with it! You look great!
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just started today!!! This morning I got up at 6:00am and did it. Your results are AMAZING!!! You toned right up!! Good Job!! You inspire me to stick with it and do it everyday!

-Bree
  • alitanga
    alitanga Posts: 5
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Incredible what 30 days with Jillian can do! :)
  • chayes1107
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work!
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    HOLY S***! hoping for the same results day 5!
  • achase1214
    Options
    I just bought my 30 day shred on amazon.com for $8.00!!! Can't wait for it to get here to start!!!
  • Tanstar76
    Tanstar76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!!!! I started day 1 yesterday and am going to attempt 30 consecutive days as well!!! Did you do the C25K as well while you were doing the shred?? I think I will have to take a before and after as well. Not looking forward to the before!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You. Look. Amazing. What a great motivator. I'm halfway through with the shred, and I know I am getting some results, can't wait to hit day 30. Thanks for sharing.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZINGGGGG!!!
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!! You look AMAZING!! Real results by a real woman! I'm so motivated by your pics! I'm scared to take my pics though. I totally should ... just so I can actually "see" the difference. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    Holy cow! Great job!
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Our stomachs are so similar, this gives me hope! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!