5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Replies

• Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this thread. Keeping me motivated. Maybe by October I'll be on here. I mean, BY OCTOBER I'LL BE ON HERE! yeah!
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    fitfor30th wrote: »
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this thread. Keeping me motivated. Maybe by October I'll be on here. I mean, BY OCTOBER I'LL BE ON HERE! yeah!

Lol, ya me too:)
  • cssbllck
    cssbllck Posts: 1 Member
    Wow! You are all so inspiring! When I get in a motivational slump I just read threads like this to keep me going. I'm 5'7". I started out this year at 173 lbs. and am now 146 lbs. I'm still working hard to drop more weight. I carry my weight so poorly since my stomach is my problem area, but I'm just trying to stay positive with the success I've had.
  • fabulousmomma
    cssbllck wrote: »
    Wow! You are all so inspiring! When I get in a motivational slump I just read threads like this to keep me going. I'm 5'7". I started out this year at 173 lbs. and am now 146 lbs. I'm still working hard to drop more weight. I carry my weight so poorly since my stomach is my problem area, but I'm just trying to stay positive with the success I've had.

Keep it up, your doing great! I too come back to threads like this too give me the extra push I need from time to time! Congrats on the weight loss!

• fabulousmomma
    I'm almost at 365 days of straight logging! I've only lost 20 pounds, but I've lost a lot of inches:) I like that this site makes you aware and accountable for the amount of calories I consume. I hope to lose another 20 pounds and then I'm at maintenance.
    Thank you ladies for all of the encouragement and sharing your pictures!!!! Don't ever give up, this journey is worth it!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Happy 365th day. That's an amazing streak.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,100 Member
    Great transformation!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Wow! Just went through the whole thread. All you girls are just awesome and so inspiring! I hope to put my pic in here someday soon! I am 5'5.5 Starting weight was 107 kgs after child birth. I was 102 kgs when i started seriously working towards my goal. I have been logging since 120 days straight.Current weight is 99 kgs. And goal weight for now is 75 kgs . Ultimate goal weight is 68. Can't wait to post my before and afters here :)
    Good job all you ladies! So inspiring
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    kshadows wrote: »
    kshadows wrote: »
    I'm 5'5.5 (my license says 5'6! lol).

Before: 183 lbs
    Now: 127 lbs

4gkbevupjvqc.jpg

@kshadows , impressive - a kind inquiry if I may - tummy tuck or without?

Noooo, no tummy tuck. Belly is still a little doughy but what can you expect after two 9 pound babies? <3

@kshadows You rule :smile:
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    Bump. All you ladies doing amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • hotelsix
    hotelsix Posts: 44 Member

It's my goal to be here by October too :smiley:

• dizzymiss
    dizzymiss Posts: 15 Member
    Love this thread. So inspiring to see women similar in height and shape and how far ye have all come.

Im 5'7". SW 182, CW156 , GW thinking 150. I have been smaller in the very distance past and it just did not suit my frame, broad shoulders and hips.

Can't figure out how to up load pics.
  • Yoyo10mfp
    Yoyo10mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Such motivating pictures ladies, I'm 5'6 and have yoyo weight wise a lot mostly due to ill health. I am now back working hard at the gym n the photo are really helping me to rember where my goal is to be!
  • sevenofnine01
    sevenofnine01 Posts: 54 Member

Me three!!!!! Good luck girls!

• 325dragonflies
    325dragonflies Posts: 24 Member
    These pictures are all so amazing and inspiring!! By accident I had my before picture taken...in other words a family member tagged me in a picture where I had no idea it was being taken and it hurt seeing how much weight I have put on. I can't wait to post on here! I'll keep visiting these pictures are you all are so inspiring!
  • whosaiditwaseasy
    whosaiditwaseasy Posts: 19 Member
    My profile pic is my success....Im 5ft8"...starting weight was 315lbs, weight in picture is about 165lbs...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!