You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• jessathemessa
    jessathemessa Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    hugheseva wrote: »
    I have just read thru eight pages and must say I never laughed so much reading a thread like this. I loved it all. Still don't get why we can't have a "like" button in threads.

I literally was just thinking the exact same thing. I started reading and I would think of something hilarious to add only to see that someone else said it a couple pages later. Love this whole thread so much. I am having a particularly bad day so I really needed this laugh!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Regarding Fitbit, the charging part and getting upset when I forgot to wear it is one of the reasons I stopped using it. That, and in Summer when you're only wearing dresses, it's tough to find a place to clip it on.
    I just clip it on to my underwear. :wink:

Dang...it just occurred to me that if I wear a dress without a bra, finding a place to clip my Zip is going to be very difficult. I can't just forfeit all of the steps I would earn from a night of dancing!
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    When you drink too much alcohol and drunkingly wonder how many calories you just threw up...

and if you should eat said lost calories back.

And whether you can log the barfing as crunches

We have a winner!
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    When you become upset because MFP, temporarily takes down their site; for maintenance.

Yes! it always seems to happen right before I'm making dinner. :| Whip out the little notebook I have for this...
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Soopatt wrote: »
    When you pick a wrapper out of the garbage cause you forgot to scan it...I did that this morning. Actually done it several times in the past...

ha ha! I did it last night! Luckily it was not too deep down.

I did that, seriously, about 5 minutes ago. I am going to log that huge candy bar I ate, but I think I would have rather leave it hidden lol.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    When you become upset because MFP, temporarily takes down their site; for maintenance.

And you can't rant about the site being down on your newsfeed.
  • LiveLoveRunFar
    LiveLoveRunFar Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You finally take off your fitbit and you have a tan line....
  • amr32r
    amr32r Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Someone offers you a piece of candy or food and you refuse to take it because you dont have your phone on you to log it....
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You finally take off your fitbit and you have a tan line....

I have the worst Fitbit tan line! But, it's almost always covered by my fitbit, so I don't mind! :)
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    When you're weighing the banana peel in the office at work.

...on your postage scale.
  • forrie_wa
    forrie_wa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    when you rip your Fitbit strap, because you refuse to remove it just so you dont miss a step
  • kmlr64
    kmlr64 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    cld111 wrote: »
    kingnarsis wrote: »
    When you see food items as numbers... Banana is no longer banana but "90"

Yes! I just had a 150.

Yep again! Food is all just numbers to me now.

Also last night my boyfriend and I had Indian for dinner, ordered two naan breads and twice he tried to eat my pieces (thinking we would share eachothers). I told him eat yours and I'll eat mine! If I'm going all out with some naan I want every last damn calorie
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Regarding Fitbit, the charging part and getting upset when I forgot to wear it is one of the reasons I stopped using it. That, and in Summer when you're only wearing dresses, it's tough to find a place to clip it on.
    I just clip it on to my underwear. :wink:

Dang...it just occurred to me that if I wear a dress without a bra, finding a place to clip my Zip is going to be very difficult. I can't just forfeit all of the steps I would earn from a night of dancing!
    I mean my panties :wink:

• SafTFJ
    SafTFJ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dariasen wrote: »
    You have an internal temper tantrum when dinner plans change because you prelogged.

Omg that was me a few times!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    When I have dreams of going to someones house and they have a whole weight lifting set up. I'm running around room to room asking if I can use their equipment and talking about my little set up...lol
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I had a nightmare last night where MFP was gone and I couldn't track my food anymore.
  • ShandaLeaS
    ShandaLeaS Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    When your family goes for ice cream on a day you can't have any calorie wise, and you're ok with it, but when you leave for your walk you find them 2 blocks from your house trying to hurry and eat it so you don't have to see.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    When you actually enjoy being single & not dating, so that you don't have to eat out often & thus not have to guesstimate, your Calorie consumption or insist on eating, where they have Nutrition Facts available & then be relegated to only being able to consume the least Calorie option or risk going over your allotted Caloric intake, while also not being able to use a food scale because you might embarrass your date.
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    When I lick the yogurt off the pull off foil lid.

Those are my calories and if I have to log them...I'm going to eat every last one of them.

LOL!

My poor dogs are so sad, i am all like " Go hustle your sad lil eyes somewhere else, I logged it, I eat it"
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    When it takes you one hour to find a restaurant that offers something you can eat on the menu, while feeling sorry for yourself for all the yummy stuff you can't have because you really don't want to wipe out your weekly deficit.