Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Replies

• SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
  • christianlee100
    christianlee100 Posts: 745 Member
    i want to be a nerd..
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    ryanflebbe wrote: »
    Harry Potter lol

I bought my Ex girlfriend a wand that you could use motion controls to make it work like a TV remote lol

What did throwing it do?

That's a boomerang you are thinking of, wands are best held with a tight grip.

No, I mean when she throws it at you on purpose. Can it sense who it has just hit and turn the tv to their favorite channel as compensation?

No, it isn't telepathic.
    Yeah, I'm sorry... I think I need more coffee. And chat.

I think KitKatKai can ask her machine to bring you some.

I might be a bit far away even for the most durable electronics :disappointed: But maybe I'll go for a mighty quest and find some.

Oooh the quest sounds exciting, maybe travel to the mystical land of Starbucksia?

Starbucksia has delicious natural resources, but the natives scare me :neutral:

Yes I usually like to pillage and run, viking style.
    good morning. living in texas. i didn't need to ask any of my stuff because it haunts me daily.

@Jonny15121983 most important do the inanimate objects ever talk back?

Well I'm not mental, of course it talks back, who would talk to a TV remote that doesn't talk back?!

I totally read this in the 11th Doctor's voice. It's so something he'd say.

(Denver here, BTW)
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Hiya, sorry I've been away! Here's me and my brother at a convention on Saturday. We actually found another Monarch's henchmen!

3ywaa6f69zba.jpg

HAHA, you guys are so awesome! If you ever come to a mountain con, we'll definitely have to meet up! :)
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Hiya, sorry I've been away! Here's me and my brother at a convention on Saturday. We actually found another Monarch's henchmen!

3ywaa6f69zba.jpg

HAHA, you guys are so awesome! If you ever come to a mountain con, we'll definitely have to meet up! :)

Idk if I'll ever be going to a con outside of Ohio, MAYBE I'll go to Michigan or Pennsylvania.... But we shall see!!
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    i want to be a nerd..

Nerds aren't made, they are born.

Harry Potter lol

I bought my Ex girlfriend a wand that you could use motion controls to make it work like a TV remote lol

What did throwing it do?

No, I mean when she throws it at you on purpose. Can it sense who it has just hit and turn the tv to their favorite channel as compensation?

No, it isn't telepathic.

I might be a bit far away even for the most durable electronics :disappointed: But maybe I'll go for a mighty quest and find some.

Oooh the quest sounds exciting, maybe travel to the mystical land of Starbucksia?

good morning. living in texas. i didn't need to ask any of my stuff because it haunts me daily.

Well I'm not mental, of course it talks back, who would talk to a TV remote that doesn't talk back?!

I totally read this in the 11th Doctor's voice. It's so something he'd say.

(Denver here, BTW)

Lol i have to be honest, Dr Who was one of the geeky things I never got into :)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Harry Potter lol

What did throwing it do?

No, it isn't telepathic.

Mine never talks back to me, I think it's mute.

Hahaha I see what you did there xD

:wink:
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    i want to be a nerd..

Well what's stopping you? :)
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    I'm so excited! I'm going to be spending the whole weekend at a medieval fair :smile: Get to dress up like a peasant and drink ridiculous amounts of beer from a drinking horn!
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    wbjgbhb8ry7w.jpg

This is just simply marvelous! I'm still trying to come to terms with missing Comic Con in Chicago this week. *cries*
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    I'm so excited! I'm going to be spending the whole weekend at a medieval fair :smile: Get to dress up like a peasant and drink ridiculous amounts of beer from a drinking horn!

You madame know how to party. *tips hat*
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    i%20love%20you%20too%20beer.jpg
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Hey everyone! Soooooooooo I have a pretty big announcement! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

A little birdie perched on my shoulder and told me of a little idea that I thought was simply marvelous. Without further ado, I give you Calling all Freaks, Geeks and Dweebs PART DEUX!! I see almost all of you on the daily so why not be all a part of a group.

I know I've mentioned this before but it does bare repeating. This has been such a freakishly lovely experience on this thread. Everyone is so wonderful and friendly on here and I am so appreciative of everyone on here. You are wonderfully delightful and bright, every single one of you and I just wanted you to know that.

I'll still be keeping tabs on this thread because lets face it, it is pretty lively in here. Anyone and everyone can join!

Hope to see your faces there/here! xD <3<3<3

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/108219-calling-all-freaks-geeks-and-dweebs-part-deux
  • This content has been removed.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Morning everyone!
    Shame on me for never asking this one....

Who is your all time favorite Super Hero? They can be from anywhere, doesn't have to be strictly from Marvel or DC. They can be from a tv show, book, wherever. All you have to do is explain why your super hero is so dope! :)
  • Magnustkn
    Magnustkn Posts: 856 Member
    wpoq4ec0qgsy.jpg
    Well one of them
  • Unknown
    edited August 2015
    This content has been removed.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2015
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Hopefully these qualify me as a true nerd. Drew these by freehand over 15 years ago:

4vpvd62yz9yo.jpg

ucjdgw8szq1p.jpg

7p7096znivr8.jpg
  • FatAsianNerd
    More:

uoa5ubvw5l52.jpg
    ynxolasaswuz.jpg
  • FatAsianNerd
    f91xmmq21ri2.jpg
  • FatAsianNerd
    These days, I'm sort of messin' with these:

aja3cvjqck94.jpg
  • FatAsianNerd
    More from 10-15 years ago:

ptblcha9rme0.jpg
    tyf4jj9qk30f.jpg
    pjtnbhm6x9zx.jpg
    8svwghpq7mmp.jpg
    7ezlrrsy383j.jpg
  • Unknown
    edited August 2015
  • FatAsianNerd
    those drawing are awesome @FatAsianNerd!!!

and I <3 the CAD drawing :)

Thanks! I have more of other superheroes/comic book characters and portraits of sports stars in action but it's in my mom's garage or attic somewhere.
  • FatAsianNerd
    Random sketch of a car my teammates and I were trying to build off of Tamiya parts: 6u6v49bji4e2.jpg
  • FatAsianNerd
    Sketch of a tattoo that I still need to redo and polish up for a friend of mine. She wants it on her back.

08ohv5l7nzg6.jpg

Sort of like this:

onyvumfcy479.jpg

• FatAsianNerd
    edited August 2015
    That car btw, we just built the miniature chassis, put in the engine, slapped on an old Ken Block replica that my other friend had. Had it drifting all over the parking lot at like 1-3am lol

527iuuxz51vm.jpg
    a6b4h46gr421.jpg
    1aniwfkeuukg.jpg
    582k63xn7gqn.jpg
    4wnqo0kwp8aj.jpg