SAY "NO" TO LATE NIGHT SNACKING -- AUGUST 2015 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,087 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    zaza54 wrote: »
    Congratulations TerriRichard on your daughter's wedding! It is such a special moment. Hope your daughter's wedding was the best day for all of you.

I am frantically playing catch up with so many details for my son's upcoming wedding and other related events. Where has the time gone? Haven't even had a chance to get excited about my relatives coming in from Europe and Australia.

Thanks goodness for this challenge. I've lost a few pounds, but need to keep them off and hopefully lose another pound a week for the next 3 weeks.

Good luck to everyone this week-end. Stay out of the kitchen!

Me:19
    LNS: 0

We were the same but it all came together on the day. The weather was dry and sunny and we had the ceremony outside in the garden of the venue. We took it to the wire as we were dressing the reception room ourselves and the flowers were late and I had to do them on the morning of the big day. But it was worth it! Organising a wedding is like giving birth. Once it happens you completely forget all the angst in the run up to the day. If there is a glitch, don't waste time panicking, just put on your thinking cap and find a solution lol.

My profile picture is my wedding gear. I am so glad I lost the 3.5 stone since last August. I plan to be even slimmer and fitter by my 70th birthday next April. I wish I'd done it much sooner.

Thank you all so much for your good wishes.

Day 16

Me: 15* LNS: 1 Streak: 13
  • RuaLGirL
    RuaLGirL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Day 5 08/19

Me 5
    Lns 0
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me: 18 *
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 18
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    Me: 18 *
    Streak: 18

Awesome streak! Keep it going! o:)
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ready to go for August! TY for the new challenge! My goal is to continue improving from last month! One note, I will be on a mission trip the last 2 weeks and won't be able to log in until I get back. So let the challenge begin and good luck to everyone o:)

July stats: ME: 28 LNS: 3 Streak: 14
    Goal 1 improve on last month's score and 2 stop the yo yo streaking, be consistent! o:)

ME: 3 LNS: 0 Streak: 17 o:)

ME: 7 LNS: 0 Streak: 21 o:)
    Keep up the great work everyone! Enjoy your weekend.

ME: 9 LNS: 0 Streak: 23 o:)

ME: 11* LNS 0 Streak 25 o:)

ME: 13* LNS:0 Streak: 27 o:)

ME: 16* LNS: 0 Streak: 30 o:)

ME: 17* LNS:0 Streak: 31
    Thank you for this challenge! It has helped me challenge myself and develop self control with LNS! Just lost another 3 lbs that I would have kept on, with mindless munching! Also, the encouragement we give each other on our weight loss journey and the need to develop healthy habits has been invaluable! o:)

ME: 17 LNS: 0 Streak:32!!!! Over a full month streak! So much better than the yo yo effect. I just decided it was time to stop yo yooing? LOL is that really a word? Anyways, just sharing on the power of the mind, prayer and a great challenge/support group!

Good luck streakers! o:)

Correction ME: 18 LNS: 0 Streak: 32 o:)

ME: 20* LNS: 0 Streak: 34!

I will be offline for a week or so, going on vacation. My plan is: 1. To continue to use the skills I have attained with this challenge to keep the scale going in the right direction! 2. Maintain my MFP calorie intake and Continue to say NO to LNS!!! 3. Keep my personal log going, so I can tally up at the month's end.

Good luck everyone! You can do it!! See you for the final log in at month's end. o:)
  • JennyLee1956
    JennyLee1956 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me 11
    LNS 8
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Ready to go for August! TY for the new challenge! My goal is to continue improving from last month! One note, I will be on a mission trip the last 2 weeks and won't be able to log in until I get back. So let the challenge begin and good luck to everyone o:)

Goal 1 improve on last month's score and 2 stop the yo yo streaking, be consistent! o:)

Thank you for this challenge! It has helped me challenge myself and develop self control with LNS! Just lost another 3 lbs that I would have kept on, with mindless munching! Also, the encouragement we give each other on our weight loss journey and the need to develop healthy habits has been invaluable! o:)

ME: 17 LNS: 0 Streak:32!!!! Over a full month streak! So much better than the yo yo effect. I just decided it was time to stop yo yooing? LOL is that really a word? Anyways, just sharing on the power of the mind, prayer and a great challenge/support group!

I will be offline for a week or so, going on vacation. My plan is: 1. To continue to use the skills I have attained with this challenge to keep the scale going in the right direction! 2. Maintain my MFP calorie intake and Continue to say NO to LNS!!! 3. Keep my personal log going, so I can tally up at the month's end.

Good luck everyone! You can do it!! See you for the final log in at month's end. o:)

Have a great, safe, fun holiday!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options

Have fun on vacation and best of wishes for a successful end to the month!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Aug 20

Me: 15*
    LNS: 5

Today was better than the last couple of nights.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    RuaLGirL wrote: »
    Day 5 08/19

Me 5
    Lns 0

Wonderful!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    I have been MIA for several days, but with good reasons. I used my late cut off last night at my daughter's wedding. :) The wedding cake was brought out at 9.30pm.

Thanks for the endorsement of my comment to our sceptic, especially @judithgreene2014 who posted the reference to the mfp article.

Day 15
    Me: 14* B LNS: 1 Streak: 12

Congrats Terri on your daughter's wedding!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,893 Member
    Options
    Day 4
    Me 4*
    LNS 0

Streak 4
  • btumpe123
    btumpe123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is tough for me, my appetite don't kick in until 2pm.Then I want to eat until 10pm. What a gal could do?
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    me: 15
    LNS: 5*
    my stress>coping skills level hitting yoga Friday morning! :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    "I will be offline for a week or so, going on vacation. My plan is: 1. To continue to use the skills I have attained with this challenge to keep the scale going in the right direction! 2. Maintain my MFP calorie intake and Continue to say NO to LNS!!! 3. Keep my personal log going, so I can tally up at the month's end.

Good luck everyone! You can do it!! See you for the final log in at month's end. o:)"

Have a wonderful vacation, Judithgreene :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Aug 20

Me: 15*
    LNS: 5

Today was better than the last couple of nights.

:) personally, it took me longer than expected to come back from "vacation brain"

I'm glad today was better for you!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Congratulations, TerriRichardson, on your daughter's wedding :) (AND the continued weight loss)
    I also wish I'd done it sooner, but as my Dad used to say: "hindsight is 20/20" :)
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
    LNS: 0

It's great to see people enjoying life and sticking with the challenge. Have a great time on vacations and congrats to the weddings! :)

btumpe123 wrote: »
    This is tough for me, my appetite don't kick in until 2pm.Then I want to eat until 10pm. What a gal could do?

Maybe try 9pm or 9:30pm cut off time?

• WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me: 19 *
    Streak: 19
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Me: 14
    LNS: 6*