3usovewx9zud.jpg
    zciod5p7zygf.jpg
    1qu3crs7ibco.jpg
    1xkhbpimn3yn.jpg
    x7gtd7sg3qc6.jpg
    jb8f36lzqhhk.jpg
    7mbdrpxut0gs.jpg
    ey6h3g47xlqh.jpg

My friend wants one!!!!! What do you think??? She's 64 but wants to see the USA!! Gayle Minneapolis
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,858 Member
    Happy Saturday! I did not get to check in yesterday. I went to the heart doctor at 0800 and that was fine, go back next year. Then I went home and crashed. Was so tired so took a nap and then we had our supper ride for our CMA motorcycle group. Today back at work and didn't sleep well. DH realized just before bed that he lost his fitbit. So we looked all over and couldn't find it. So am praying it turns up or have to see about getting another one.
    Had a very nice time with DGD garage saling. She is so funny as she has to look thru everything before she decides. And she had her own money so she would count it out to the penny. Guess next Friday night she is going to spend the night and we will go out garage saling while DH is at work. She has the best dressed babys in town.

Janetr--sending Hugs for you and your family. I am also trying to live in the moment. Not easy most days, but not giving up. Congrates to DD. Sounds like she has been working hard and deserves it.

Well I did not get far today, to the bottom of page 51. Been a werid day, but about time to get off work and go to church this evening since I work in the morning. Have a good Saturday ladies and remember we are not in this alone.
    Blessings, Vicki GI NE

• miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Lenora, sorry for your fall! The good thing is that when you get a goose egg it usually means your brain is OK, that the damage is outside the skull.

Cheri, love the photo! I am one of five kids too. I have two older sisters, 6 and 7 years older, an older brother four years older and a younger sister 18 months younger.
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited August 2015
    Pip - hooray . Glad you finally got it!

Vicki - thanks for the kind words.

Barbie - anxious to see the dance pic.

Janetr OKC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,016 Member
    got my nails/toes done, picked up my meds, kirby called me to go pick up my bracket for my headlight so he can put it on the bike i'll be riding. that's all ready for monday. now gotta go change the bed sheets, continue with washing clothes and pack up my pannier. now at least for a week i won't have to wear a backpack, that's a +.

type to ya later
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    csofled wrote: »
    This is us on one of our camping trips. God bless my mother for taking all of us little ones on these trips. I'm the one second from the right.
    3q68mztkfzvh.jpg
    Cheri NE Ohio

Here we are all growed up!
    ypxt3o56qgzy.jpg

Cheri NE Ohio
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Carey: I'm working at riding horses because the "little girl inside" loved them and never got her fill. I am having a wonderful time with it. (It turns out the little girl is still there, but her muscles and bones are all grown up and halfway over the hill.) If you are a horse lover I hope you'll pursue it, but if you always wanted to dance, or something different, that is what you should do. :flowerforyou:

Cheri: Your mom in this picture looks so much like you do now. Wow! You all look great "all growed up," too. :bigsmile:

Barbie: I know how much the lsagenix products have done for you in your own life. It seems like an excellent fit for your business. :flowerforyou:

Pip: The more I see your Airstream photos, the happier I am that you and Kirby have it for get aways. I particularly love the quilt on your bed. :flowerforyou:

Vicki GI NE: Congratulations on the good medical report. Garage sale shopping with your DGD sounds like fun. :flowerforyou:

We're sitting in our air-conditioned and filtered home looking out at enough smoke that it looks like a foggy afternoon and I can smell a slight tinge of smoke even inside. It is not fog at all; it is smoke. There are fires to the north and east of us that are burning up the forests of Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. I hope the firefighters stay safe while they try to do their work.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

August Goals:
    1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Cardio exercise at least 3 days a week. Work on flexibility and back strength.
    3. Have fun every day.
    4. Drink at least three glasses of water daily, preferably more!
    5. Eliminate alcohol.
    6. Monitor sleep. Try to average 7 or more hours of sleep nightly.

30881843.png
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,968 Member
    Nice airstream and very nice quilt.

Love the family photo, too.

Nice relaxing day. Walked, then made sandwiches for homeless, came home and organized my coupons, got 300 speckled balls on Candy Crush, went to these two huge furniture warehouses just to browse and get a few more steps, then grabbed some barbecued chicken for supper from the little barbecue place across the street from the furniture store. I was slightly tempted by this one little chair-side table, but talked myself out of it. I was really scoping out recliners for my mother and my son.
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    edited August 2015
    Does anyone know who Toni Hoy is on this forum? I cannot remember her MFP handle. She is the one who wrote" Second Time Foster Child." I want to get in touch with her. Please message me privately instead of on this forum, because I don't always have time to be on this forum. Thanks in advance.

Renny
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    @exermom ooh we can now happy dance tagether!! Saweeet!

@DamitJanit woohoo...I think this happy dancing can be in a line dontchathink?......

@Katla49 Yep I think we will be fine, the Navy is a great company when you think about all the benefits. I mean they get clothed, fed, have insurance, see the world, and get paid. When the boys are out to sea, its stressful, because I am not sure where they are really AT in the world. Husband and I are hoping to get a little trailer and just travel abit, and not be anywhere inperticular. That 4 mile walk was tiring but I am down .8 of a pound so I am happy bout that!

Lori in Woodridge. Il.- Welcome to this here little group! Any mental baggage you are carrying, you can CHUCK on the white sides of this here page. There is someone that comes and cleans that up so its all good! I have been here a short while and these ladies are a lifesaver! They are quick to throw you a doughnut when you are drowning, or swat your hand when you are wanting to reach for an oreo! Hmmm all my sentences are ending with a "!" Silly Becca......!
    In Oregon.
  • Annr
    @Katla49 oooh be safe you! This year is especially bad for fires!
  • pipcd34
    we intend on retiring in that airstream. not travel around in it, but pull it somewhere and live., the quilt i had made for kirby. it has a lot of his old running and riding shirts that i retired for him, they were too worn out to wear anymore. i have my collection that i will probably have one made for me.

we plan on removing the little dining table and putting a long seating area there, with storage underneath, probably an extra refrigerator or freezer
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,964 Member
    well lying in bed watching Caribbean life, would live it,
    Tom seems to be persnickety today...was asking if I should change plans for December as we will be together for 3 weeks,he said ,not for now but that could change... Really? Well for right now will deal,and start figuring what I have to do :| .
  • Annr
    000_0087_zpsui6atgjp.jpg
    000_0093_zpsn62i9qhc.jpg
    000_0095_zpskwia7k2g.jpg
    This was our Winnebago...sadly we had to give it to the bank when we moved up here..part of the bankruptcy thing. On the good side, it slept 8 so it would've been Waaaay too big for just the two of us! Great for the boys when we went to the resort though!
    Becca
  • Annr
    we traded in our Sport Trac truck, and our pop-up trailer for this thing.....so it became our "normal driving around town car" hense that is why its parked in front of our house! :-)
    Becca
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    I'm sort of a 'klutz'; mainly because I don't pick up my left foot as much as I do the right. When it is dark out here, it is DARK! Got a couple of night lights maybe they will put off enough light for me to see. Do you have to climb onto your bed in the Streamliner to make up the bed? Looked like there was no way to ever fall out of it. That's what I need. If I ever fall out of my bed; it'd probably kill me. LOL! 4 feet to the floor with a side table next to it. I usually try to sleep closer to the middle of the bed as husband hugs his side of the bed so I don't bother him.
  • pipcd34
    Anne- we had one of those Winnebago jobs before we got this one.
  • Annr
    @pipcd34 Love love LOVE your Airstream!
  • pipcd34
    nmv53bdw1qmg.jpg
    mexy91pca4yv.jpg

These r the MS shirts that I hade made for last years ride.

Even tho I have my meds now, not taking any. I am not going to take them just for the sake of taking them. I want to take them when I NEED them if that makes sense
  • Annr
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Anne- we had one of those Winnebago jobs before we got this one.

Sweet! Mine was really easy to clean because it was just food and towels :-) I had canvas square totes that were labeled Break/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks for the overhead bins above the table. Less likely to have the boys grazing into everything when I was down at the pool. :-)