DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    andympanda wrote: »
    DavPul wrote: »
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Why would it be your business to say anything? Ignore her, and others will hopefully ignore you and your body parts.

I guess I am different, If i have something showing that would be embarrassing , i would want someone to tell me.

So you're the Great Arbiter of what is embarrassing? Maybe try keeping your eyes high for a bit there, chief

For arguments sake, why not let her decide not you or me?

SHE HAS ALREADY DECIDED.

Y u no think she own mirror?

she might not have looked int it, do you know evrey thing other people do by a 2 second glance?

Thank goodness she has you nearby to "look into it" for her. You've convinced me. Next time you're at the gym staring at all the women below the waist, when you see one that has a bit more definition down there than suits your taste, I think you should say something.

Wait till she separates from the herd, then silently come up behind her, but your hand on the small of her back, then whisper in her ear about how when you're eyeballing her crotch from across the room that she might have a bit too much hoohaa showing and that you're there to help her do something about that hoohaa situation. I'm certain that she will show you the appreciation you deserve for helping her out like that.

You're gonna be a hero
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    I don't think that it's normal for women to show cameltoe intentionally. That's sort of on the same level as a guy walking around with his junk out. Womens yoga pants are clingy, she probably just bought pants a little too tight, or pulled them up too far to cover her belly more.

I wouldnt say anything, it would be super awkward and embarassing. Just don't look, bro.

Kevin Bacon disagrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt3IrdampY
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    at the gym today I saw a women wearing yoga pants with major camel toe showing. this is an assumption, but I assume women do plan on showing that off(correct me if I am wrong). My question is do i do anything about it? I just ignored it (at least I didn't stare I try not to creep out), do I say something or do I say something to a female staff and let her say something.

This is me, correcting you.

Pay attention to your workout in the gym.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    There is seriously a post about this??
  • DavPul
    Options
    at the gym today I saw a women wearing yoga pants with major camel toe showing. this is an assumption, but I assume women do plan on showing that off(correct me if I am wrong). My question is do i do anything about it? I just ignored it (at least I didn't stare I try not to creep out), do I say something or do I say something to a female staff and let her say something.

I'm not sure in what world it would be remotely appropriate to let a woman know she's got camel toe.
    But uh, you give it a try and see how well that goes. Let us know.

tumblr_mir2x4DgF21qdsmqso1_500.gif
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I assume that someone with spinach in their teeth made a choice to do so. To do otherwise is to impose my values.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Is this where we post the Prancercise lady?
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine having one and not knowing it, do you know when your underwear is up your butt? I'm just sitting here trying to think what I would say to a stranger that came up to me and told me about my camel toe.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    Is this where we post the Prancercise lady?

I can find it, but it wont post :cry:
  • DavPul
    Options
    I assume that someone with spinach in their teeth made a choice to do so. To do otherwise is to impose my values.

I assume that the world would be a better place if we would all agree to police each other's crotches
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    If I were to go up to a guy and tell him that his shorts were clinging to his junk, what type of response do you think I'd get?

Where do you draw the line on what you comment on to someone? If a sports bra is tight and showing her nipples? Pants giving a guy/girl a wedgie?
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

I assume that the world would be a better place if we would all agree to police each other's crotches

I'll police your crotch. I'll police the heck out of it.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    Maybe you should have just tried pulling it out.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Oh.

Sorry about the other day then.
This discussion has been closed.