Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Quite the egg conversation going on here. I like them either scrambled or as an omelet. Western omelet is my favorite.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    I like them in fried rice at my favorite hibachi place...but we just broke up, so...
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Guy Fieri hates eggs. I like em...making some for breakfast right now. YUMMM!
  • _fitness4life_
    _fitness4life_ Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    I just dropped my peeled hard boiled egg on the office kitchen floor where it rolled around for about 2-3 seconds before I picked it up, rinsed it off and proceeded to eat it. I don't really know if that's gross but it tasted fine.

It's only gross because it's an egg. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the world who hates them.

Not gross you did wash it off and throwing it away would have been a real waste of good protein :)
  • Lindsayannb
    Lindsayannb Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm bored tonight. What are y'all doing? Any big plans for those of you with a 4 day weekend?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,526 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 day weekend, but I get paid for Monday :smiley:

Right now I'm just listening to music and drinking at home
  • Lindsayannb
    Options
    I guess it would be a three day weekend. Apparently I can't count tonight. Lol

I have to work Monday but I get paid time and half so that helps.

Right now I'm listening to the cartoons my son is watching an counting the minutes until he goes to bed.
  • jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I work tomorrow. Might work Monday if the soft is available. Woo hoo double time! Now watch someone have signed up for the shift. So exciting. :s
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    My plan is to get drunk enough so that I don't mind cleaning, then go jump in my pool
  • Lindsayannb
    Options
    jrevis001 wrote: »
    I work tomorrow. Might work Monday if the soft is available. Woo hoo double time! Now watch someone have signed up for the shift. So exciting. :s

I work tomorrow too but at least it's Friday and payday.
  • Lindsayannb
    Options
    My plan is to get drunk enough so that I don't mind cleaning, then go jump in my pool

Bleh! Cleaning is my least favorite chore to do. I wish I had a cleaning fairy that would clean while I was at work.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I don't usually mind cleaning, it just goes faster when you have a nice buzz going :tongue:
  • jrevis001
    Options
    Sigh, payday was last week for me. But it is Friday! Wooo!
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Yeah, last friday was payday for me too. Gotta wait another week until I'm rich for a weekend again :tongue:
  • Lindsayannb
    Options
    Yeah, rich lasts just long enough for us to pay bill then we're broke again. :s
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I live like I'm broke during the week so that I have money saved and money for the weekend. Gets tough sometimes, but saving at least 10% is really important if you can.
  • jrevis001
    Options
    I need that type of discipline! I really need to learn how to save.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Basically, here's how I manage my budget. It's really simple:

-Bills and expenses are obligations
    -Obligations come out of my check first
    -Next, 10% of what I have remaining comes out and goes into savings
    -The rest is spendable
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hmmm curious forum haha I'm used to one answer forums.....I'm 22 I got a lil 3 year old I love the outdoors even though I used to be to big to fit through the door hahaha sorry bad joke I know. I love to watch the stars and watch sunsets and rises hmmm movies and just living life one day at a time!!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    My current hobby, is losing weight!