Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I'm bored and quite possibly the only member of the group left on here today so I am spamming the funny pictures thread.

I can't wait to see what you put in there. I confess I deliberately came back from Dallas today to eat up the morning and drove myself to airport so I could go straight to barn. I kept an eye on email and that was it. :wink:
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Confession: I don't know what is wrong with me but today has been a bad food day. I already ate all 10 twinkies from the box I bought this morning.

I was at my lowest weight before vacation and now I just can't seem to get back to being good with food...

Tomorrow hopefully.

I am seriously impressed with the 10 Twinkies. I probably shouldn't admit that in here.

Haha thanks for the laugh! It was another one of those things where while you are eating them you are thinking, "these aren't even that good." Definitely not like the old twinkies. :) I ate five for breakfast and five for lunch. Haha so embarassing!

I NEED to eat better. I probably gained like 10 lbs the last couple weeks. I have a co-worker who is about the same size as me who always complains about not being able to lose weight yet eats the free food we have around the site every time (while I almost always pass). She didn't seem to believe that I had lost weight recently. My goal is to lose more weight so that she will know that I'm not lying. Seems silly but I'm hoping it will motivate me to get going on losing weight again.

Sometimes impressing others can be a powerful motivation!

Yep it can. I love watching the look on my exes face when I drop off Kypton and I have lost more weight. I may also always wear my nicest clothes and have my hair and make up done just because!

My ex works in the same building as me, but in a different department so we never see each other (Thankfully!). But each December, the company puts on a Christmas & awards lunch for the building and it's in his department. I'll be getting an award so I'll have to walk up in front of everyone, including him. I'm using this as part of my motivation to work my butt off in this new 12 week exercise program I'll be starting.

ETA: If for whatever reason I don't feel like I'm looking "hot" enough I will probably be "sick" that day :neutral:

Congrats on the award. You will rock it!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    Hi All, I have a major confession to make. I am a stalker! I have been following this thread since day one and reading ALL the comments daily. I even make references to this thread to my boyfriend on a semi regular basis - he has pretty much forced me to post here as he says it's pretty creepy I read but don't engage! ( my apologies for the creepy-ness but I am annoyingly socially awkward)
    Anyway, I wanted to post to say thank you to all of you for entertaining me and making me laugh - and sometimes cry - daily. Also for motivating me. Due to the many discussions on beginning weight workouts etc in recent weeks I have been moved to restart this myself. Weights 3 times a week for the past 3 weeks - let's just hope I can keep it up.
    To sum up - thanks everyone for being a positive force in my life recently even though you didn't know it ( I'd insert a smiley face here but don't know how!) I shall crawl back under my rock now.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't go away! We need some new blood in here. Especially since our regulars are slowing down. Put it on your calendar and post 1 thought a day til you get comfortable! Most of us in here often didn't post anywhere else (myself included) for the same reason, but I am so glad I finally plunged in!

I am thinking of talking to the folks in the gym at work to do some weight training/education then trying the SL5x5 thing everyone is talking about... I am feeling left out... And I hate feeling left out!

You will love lifting! Let us know when you try it!

I'll admit, I was thinking about it too...but would have to buy the equipment for it because I don't do gyms!

Do it! I don't know how much it all costs though. Only if it is within your budget. Or you can join me lifting sofas and dogs...

start with a chihuahua and work your way up. A Great Dane gets you extra points!

You can work up to lifting your partner too, lol. My husband loves to tell me how many of me he can deadlift and tries to bench me sometimes too...but I'm way too squirmy/floppy (much like a chihuahua or, more likely, a Great Dane...) Big compound lifts for you, core strength from the necessary planking for him :grin:

Mr. Mo squatted me on his shoulders last week. It was awesome!

Mr. Mo is a stud!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    Hi All, I have a major confession to make. I am a stalker! I have been following this thread since day one and reading ALL the comments daily. I even make references to this thread to my boyfriend on a semi regular basis - he has pretty much forced me to post here as he says it's pretty creepy I read but don't engage! ( my apologies for the creepy-ness but I am annoyingly socially awkward)
    Anyway, I wanted to post to say thank you to all of you for entertaining me and making me laugh - and sometimes cry - daily. Also for motivating me. Due to the many discussions on beginning weight workouts etc in recent weeks I have been moved to restart this myself. Weights 3 times a week for the past 3 weeks - let's just hope I can keep it up.
    To sum up - thanks everyone for being a positive force in my life recently even though you didn't know it ( I'd insert a smiley face here but don't know how!) I shall crawl back under my rock now.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't go away! We need some new blood in here. Especially since our regulars are slowing down. Put it on your calendar and post 1 thought a day til you get comfortable! Most of us in here often didn't post anywhere else (myself included) for the same reason, but I am so glad I finally plunged in!

I am thinking of talking to the folks in the gym at work to do some weight training/education then trying the SL5x5 thing everyone is talking about... I am feeling left out... And I hate feeling left out!

You will love lifting! Let us know when you try it!

I'll admit, I was thinking about it too...but would have to buy the equipment for it because I don't do gyms!

Do it! I don't know how much it all costs though. Only if it is within your budget. Or you can join me lifting sofas and dogs...

start with a chihuahua and work your way up. A Great Dane gets you extra points!

You can work up to lifting your partner too, lol. My husband loves to tell me how many of me he can deadlift and tries to bench me sometimes too...but I'm way too squirmy/floppy (much like a chihuahua or, more likely, a Great Dane...) Big compound lifts for you, core strength from the necessary planking for him :grin:

Mr. Mo squatted me on his shoulders last week. It was awesome!

That is amazing! ... Go Mr Mo go!

In the words of @quiksylver FTFY...

Remember... language!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Had prelogged my lunch and then the boss bought Chikfila wraps for us. I chose to use my own low cal salad dressing on it and had some fruit. I did have one of their fabulous cookies. (I deserved it after getting drenched going to help pick up the food!) Moved my lunch to dinner, put the cookie in my afternoon snack and have not broken my calorie goal!! Yay me!!

Whoo hoo. Great job!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: I don't know what is wrong with me but today has been a bad food day. I already ate all 10 twinkies from the box I bought this morning.

I was at my lowest weight before vacation and now I just can't seem to get back to being good with food...

Tomorrow hopefully.

I am seriously impressed with the 10 Twinkies. I probably shouldn't admit that in here.

Haha thanks for the laugh! It was another one of those things where while you are eating them you are thinking, "these aren't even that good." Definitely not like the old twinkies. :) I ate five for breakfast and five for lunch. Haha so embarassing!

I NEED to eat better. I probably gained like 10 lbs the last couple weeks. I have a co-worker who is about the same size as me who always complains about not being able to lose weight yet eats the free food we have around the site every time (while I almost always pass). She didn't seem to believe that I had lost weight recently. My goal is to lose more weight so that she will know that I'm not lying. Seems silly but I'm hoping it will motivate me to get going on losing weight again.

Yep it can. I love watching the look on my exes face when I drop off Kypton and I have lost more weight. I may also always wear my nicest clothes and have my hair and make up done just because!

My ex works in the same building as me, but in a different department so we never see each other (Thankfully!). But each December, the company puts on a Christmas & awards lunch for the building and it's in his department. I'll be getting an award so I'll have to walk up in front of everyone, including him. I'm using this as part of my motivation to work my butt off in this new 12 week exercise program I'll be starting.

ETA: If for whatever reason I don't feel like I'm looking "hot" enough I will probably be "sick" that day :neutral:

Use this moment to inspire you! Look amazing!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    For those of us in the U.S. Yay! For a long weekend!!!!

And Canada too! :wink:

Have a great holiday @orangesmartie !

Oh really? For Labor day?
  • riderfangal
    Options

Yeppirs! The weekend is finally here. I do have to go in tomorrow for a bit to finish all the things I left half done on my desk but at least I can go in when I want and no one else will be there so it should only take a couple of hours.
  • tobistatler
    tobistatler Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Anyone everyone watch Property Brothers? Or any shows with the twins Drew and Jonathan? Ugh I'm obsessed with them they are my dream man...gorgeous, beautiful, twin men!!! Ahh <3

I love the Property Brothers too! I watch them every day when I'm on the treadmill. They are cute! I like their accents too :)
  • Oberon21
    Options

!

Yeppirs! The weekend is finally here. I do have to go in tomorrow for a bit to finish all the things I left half done on my desk but at least I can go in when I want and no one else will be there so it should only take a couple of hours.

Interesting. So I guess... Woo hoo for those of us in North America!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    tobistat wrote: »
    Anyone everyone watch Property Brothers? Or any shows with the twins Drew and Jonathan? Ugh I'm obsessed with them they are my dream man...gorgeous, beautiful, twin men!!! Ahh <3

I love the Property Brothers too! I watch them every day when I'm on the treadmill. They are cute! I like their accents too :)

I love them too. Dreamy!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I'm annoyed with my job today. Can you tell?

It doesn't show. ;)

I'm rather fond of bananas, in almost any stage of ripeness other than the extremes, and wouldn't eat more than one or two a day.

I have been known to mush one up in a bowl and just eat mashed banana, as a snack.

Now I'm craving banana. May have to swing by a grocery store on my walk and grab a bunch.

I like bananas, but only in the ripe, starting to freckle stage. Yum. I haven't had any in a while though since I was supposed to be following a nutrition plan with low-ish sugar (she says after eating ice cream last night).

Me too! I'm very picky about my bananas- they can't be too green and they can't be too mushy- they have to be juuuust right. I'm like the Little Read Riding Hood of bananas!

Don't you mean Goldilocks?

Yup, I think @spamarie caught that one for me! ;) I'm not the brightest crayon in the box

I thought I was the only one who used that phrase! :smiley:

• Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options

I usually get off at 4 but stayed until 5:45 last night to get my things caught up.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I squatted 100 pounds today and deadlifted 135, which is my body weight!!

On a related note, my legs feel like jello and I can't move...lol.

@TigerNY128 way to go; hopefully, your legs aren't like jello today! I haven't lifted weights for around a week, but what tips do you guys offer when you do have bad delayed onset muscle soreness?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Tomorrow hopefully.

Yay, congrats on the award. I think you'll look awesome and I can't wait to hear about how it goes. :)

I use the word "award" loosely. December is my 10 year anniversary with the company so I'll get a plaque or something to collect dust :lol:

Still an awesome achievement!

Agreed. That shows you have dedication.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I squatted 100 pounds today and deadlifted 135, which is my body weight!!

On a related note, my legs feel like jello and I can't move...lol.

@TigerNY128 way to go; hopefully, your legs aren't like jello today! I haven't lifted weights for around a week, but what tips do you guys offer when you do have bad delayed onset muscle soreness?

I stretch. I turn everything I do into a stretch and I drink my Muscle Milk.

I try to drink Muscle Milk RIGHT after lifting but if I don't get to it or I forget, I drink it when I do remember(usually after I'm already sore :anguished: ) and I stretch and soak in a bath.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I confess, I am getting so MAD at myself for my eating habits lately.
    My allergies are giving me an excuse to be lazy in working out and I want to reach 179 lbs SO BAD! I want to order my FITBIT! :rage:

Today is the day. I swear, I will stay within my calories and get one 20 minute workout/walk/lift session in today if it darn near kills me!
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    My allergies are giving me an excuse to be lazy in working out and I want to reach 179 lbs SO BAD! I want to order my FITBIT! :rage:

Today is the day. I swear, I will stay within my calories and get one 20 minute workout/walk/lift session in today if it darn near kills me!

You can do it!!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »

You can do it!!

Thanks. I already have a plan for when I get home. Change and get the poor Tessa out for a walk. She was DYING to go yesterday and I didn't take her and she avoided me the WHOLE day after that.
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    I must have gotten a good night of deep sleep last night because I am totally full of energy this morning.

Going to go to the gym and figure out what exactly I'm going to do there. I want to lift heavy things eventually but since I think I'm going to be the only one there at 6 am (even the attendant doesn't start that early) I'll have to be careful. So I think I'll ease into that. I'm going to see what kind of machines I can use today.