Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    For those of us in the U.S. Yay! For a long weekend!!!!

Woohoo! Leaving early today too!

I'm sad. They let us know we aren't getting out early today. Oh well!
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Confession: I don't know what is wrong with me but today has been a bad food day. I already ate all 10 twinkies from the box I bought this morning.

I was at my lowest weight before vacation and now I just can't seem to get back to being good with food...

Tomorrow hopefully.

I am seriously impressed with the 10 Twinkies. I probably shouldn't admit that in here.

Haha thanks for the laugh! It was another one of those things where while you are eating them you are thinking, "these aren't even that good." Definitely not like the old twinkies. :) I ate five for breakfast and five for lunch. Haha so embarassing!

I NEED to eat better. I probably gained like 10 lbs the last couple weeks. I have a co-worker who is about the same size as me who always complains about not being able to lose weight yet eats the free food we have around the site every time (while I almost always pass). She didn't seem to believe that I had lost weight recently. My goal is to lose more weight so that she will know that I'm not lying. Seems silly but I'm hoping it will motivate me to get going on losing weight again.

Sometimes impressing others can be a powerful motivation!

Yep it can. I love watching the look on my exes face when I drop off Kypton and I have lost more weight. I may also always wear my nicest clothes and have my hair and make up done just because!

My ex works in the same building as me, but in a different department so we never see each other (Thankfully!). But each December, the company puts on a Christmas & awards lunch for the building and it's in his department. I'll be getting an award so I'll have to walk up in front of everyone, including him. I'm using this as part of my motivation to work my butt off in this new 12 week exercise program I'll be starting.

ETA: If for whatever reason I don't feel like I'm looking "hot" enough I will probably be "sick" that day :neutral:

Yay, congrats on the award. I think you'll look awesome and I can't wait to hear about how it goes. :)
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

We won't be either. I'll be here until the bitter end (4:30). Only 4.5 hours to go! :disappointed:
  • ShibaEars
    Options
    Confession: I don't know what is wrong with me but today has been a bad food day. I already ate all 10 twinkies from the box I bought this morning.

I was at my lowest weight before vacation and now I just can't seem to get back to being good with food...

Tomorrow hopefully.

I am seriously impressed with the 10 Twinkies. I probably shouldn't admit that in here.

Haha thanks for the laugh! It was another one of those things where while you are eating them you are thinking, "these aren't even that good." Definitely not like the old twinkies. :) I ate five for breakfast and five for lunch. Haha so embarassing!

I NEED to eat better. I probably gained like 10 lbs the last couple weeks. I have a co-worker who is about the same size as me who always complains about not being able to lose weight yet eats the free food we have around the site every time (while I almost always pass). She didn't seem to believe that I had lost weight recently. My goal is to lose more weight so that she will know that I'm not lying. Seems silly but I'm hoping it will motivate me to get going on losing weight again.

Yep it can. I love watching the look on my exes face when I drop off Kypton and I have lost more weight. I may also always wear my nicest clothes and have my hair and make up done just because!

My ex works in the same building as me, but in a different department so we never see each other (Thankfully!). But each December, the company puts on a Christmas & awards lunch for the building and it's in his department. I'll be getting an award so I'll have to walk up in front of everyone, including him. I'm using this as part of my motivation to work my butt off in this new 12 week exercise program I'll be starting.

ETA: If for whatever reason I don't feel like I'm looking "hot" enough I will probably be "sick" that day :neutral:

Yay, congrats on the award. I think you'll look awesome and I can't wait to hear about how it goes. :)

I use the word "award" loosely. December is my 10 year anniversary with the company so I'll get a plaque or something to collect dust :lol:
  • FroggyBug
    edited September 2015
    Options

We won't be either. I'll be here until the bitter end (4:30). Only 4.5 hours to go! :disappointed:

Ugh sorry! I'm here until 4 then I have to drive in rush hour traffic (hopefully a lot of people get out earlier today so traffic isn't too bad...) to go let my boyfriend's brother's dog out since no one is home to take care of it this weekend. Poor dog!

Oh at least here I wasn't expecting to get out early since we didn't last year. It was just me hoping for an early release. :-P So at least I wasn't TOO disappointed.
  • FroggyBug
    Options

Tomorrow hopefully.

I use the word "award" loosely. December is my 10 year anniversary with the company so I'll get a plaque or something to collect dust :lol:

Still an awesome achievement!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Had prelogged my lunch and then the boss bought Chikfila wraps for us. I chose to use my own low cal salad dressing on it and had some fruit. I did have one of their fabulous cookies. (I deserved it after getting drenched going to help pick up the food!) Moved my lunch to dinner, put the cookie in my afternoon snack and have not broken my calorie goal!! Yay me!!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    I squatted 100 pounds today and deadlifted 135, which is my body weight!!

On a related note, my legs feel like jello and I can't move...lol.
    Lovely jello to start the Labor Day weekend. :wink:

Congrats!

Haha. I read this and was thinking, Who said jello?
    One of my friends has been posting on Facebook about the thousands of jello shots she's making for the weekend. I got confused there for a minute!

Great work on the squats and deadlift!
  • jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    @orangesmartie I hope your holiday is wonderful and rejuvenating! Thinking of you!!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

Congrats!

One of my friends has been posting on Facebook about the thousands of jello shots she's making for the weekend. I got confused there for a minute!

OMG I haven't had jello shots in agesss!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

Congrats!

Haha! My daughter made some while she was visiting us in August. I hadn't had any in a looong time myself. We even went out and bought the little plastic cups for them. I predict more this weekend while she's here.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

Congrats!

I used to make the fancy rainbow layered ones for parties all the time, but at some point I think we grew up, sadly.

xnpv3hscss8y.jpg
  • ShibaEars
    edited September 2015
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »

Congrats!

I used to make the fancy rainbow layered ones for parties all the time, but at some point I think we grew up, sadly.

xnpv3hscss8y.jpg

My family refuses to grow up. My 29 year old cousin got married on Saturday at the Glendale (fancy pants golf club) and she asked if she could bring jello shots :lol: They sold her the booze but she had to make them. They were a big hit, at least with our side of the family lol.

ETA: however we never make any as fancy as yours!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

Congrats!

xnpv3hscss8y.jpg

My family refuses to grow up. My 29 year old cousin got married on Saturday at the Glendale (fancy pants golf club) and she asked if she could bring jello shots :lol: They sold her the booze but she had to make them. They were a big hit, at least with our side of the family lol.

I worked at a Keg steakhouse in university and we used to do jello shots for staff parties, too.

Sometimes I get really fancy and buy unflavoured gelatin so I can make stuff like gin and tonic shots or Baileys coffee shots or champagne shots, too. We've done Cosbys, too, with pudding instead of Jello, although we don't call them that anymore, haha.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Awesome!!!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Tomorrow hopefully.

Good luck with the exercise program and I hope you make your Ex feel crunchy but mostly Congrats on the award!!!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Anyone everyone watch Property Brothers? Or any shows with the twins Drew and Jonathan? Ugh I'm obsessed with them they are my dream man...gorgeous, beautiful, twin men!!! Ahh <3
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I want to make these if I ever have a Halloween party:
    Jello Shot Worms

worm-jello-shots.jpg
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    Have a fantastic vacation, Nicci!! We'll miss you bunches!

Edited to say: I suppose I should have said a fantastic "holiday" :smiley:

+1 to this! Enjoy :)
    Yes, have a nice time @orangesmartie !

Ditto! RELAX and enjoy yourself!

So very, very awesome!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options

Congrats!

xnpv3hscss8y.jpg

I worked at a Keg steakhouse in university and we used to do jello shots for staff parties, too.

Sometimes I get really fancy and buy unflavoured gelatin so I can make stuff like gin and tonic shots or Baileys coffee shots or champagne shots, too. We've done Cosbys, too, with pudding instead of Jello, although we don't call them that anymore, haha.

You wouldn't happen to know their cheesecake recipe, would you? :)