Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    My phone works in the bat cave too? Sorry I can't help :/
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    I think I ate every sweet thing I came across in my house today. I was kept awake last night by a buzz saw next to me. I tried to sleep in another room, but we only have theatre seating in the living room. Those things are NOT conducive to sleep. I have been tired all day. I did make myself walk on my treadmill for almost two hours, so I did try to do damage control with the all the junk I ate today. Give me strength to do better tomorrow.... :(
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I think I ate every sweet thing I came across in my house today. I was kept awake last night by a buzz saw next to me. I tried to sleep in another room, but we only have theatre seating in the living room. Those things are NOT conducive to sleep. I have been tired all day. I did make myself walk on my treadmill for almost two hours, so I did try to do damage control with the all the junk I ate today. Give me strength to do better tomorrow.... :(

Isnt that amazing how fast lack of sleep makes you crave carbs?

Hope it is better tonight!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    edited September 2015
    So confession that I haven't been to my gym in several years, but still have the membership. Can't just toss a $25/yr membership, even if I am not using it. Well, today is the day I go reaquaint myself with this space. I just hope I don't get accosted by the Weight Watchers people that are now attached to the gym.

That's a bargain. I wish I could find a gym that cheap. Let us know how it goes.

You know! I pay $60 a MONTH.

Yeah, mine is more like $100 a month. I thought all gyms seemed cheap in the US. I think they work to a different business model.

Holy crap! What do you get for that?

Just a standard gym really. They're just a lot more expensive here. The budget ones are getting more common here, but they're all in town centres and as I don't lice or work there parking and traffic makes it less than ideal.
    Um, pardon?
    ETA: Nevermind, I JUST figured out that likely should have said 'live or work'
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member

You'll be fine. And 2 hours is really impressive. Just try and get some sleep.
  • ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    So I feel a little insane right now, to put it mildly. My husband bought me a ring for Christmas/our 3rd anniversary last year (our anniversary is on Valentine's day). I've noticed my original wedding set feeling a little loose lately, and the set he bought me was too small when we got it. We were going to get it resized, but never seemed to have enough money. Tonight. on a hunch, I tried it on. It fits on my ring finger of my left hand, but is still too small for my right ring finger. My wedding set fits on my pointer finger, but I want it on my ring finger. My newer set only fits on my ring finger. I decided that instead of resizing both sets, I'd just stack them. Then, I got so excited about all four rings fitting on one finger, that I took a picture as evidence that my finger has really gotten smaller. I didn't like the first picture, so I took 51 others until I found the one I really like :astonished: I only know it was 51 more because my trashcan told me so.

In short, I've spent 20 minutes, minimal, trying to get a good picture because I'm happy my finger isn't as fat as it was 10 months ago. Now, I feel absolutely batshit crazy.

ckctfdl15giz.jpg
  • Oberon21
    ejb060793 wrote: »
    So I feel a little insane right now, to put it mildly. My husband bought me a ring for Christmas/our 3rd anniversary last year (our anniversary is on Valentine's day). I've noticed my original wedding set feeling a little loose lately, and the set he bought me was too small when we got it. We were going to get it resized, but never seemed to have enough money. Tonight. on a hunch, I tried it on. It fits on my ring finger of my left hand, but is still too small for my right ring finger. My wedding set fits on my pointer finger, but I want it on my ring finger. My newer set only fits on my ring finger. I decided that instead of resizing both sets, I'd just stack them. Then, I got so excited about all four rings fitting on one finger, that I took a picture as evidence that my finger has really gotten smaller. I didn't like the first picture, so I took 51 others until I found the one I really like :astonished: I only know it was 51 more because my trashcan told me so.

In short, I've spent 20 minutes, minimal, trying to get a good picture because I'm happy my finger isn't as fat as it was 10 months ago. Now, I feel absolutely crazy.

Congratulations! Loose Jewlery is a huge win!
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member

I'm feeling seriously discouraged that while I'm now a size 22/20 jeans more than a couple friends who are the same height and weight or bigger are 3 sizes smaller. :(
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    pofoster21 wrote: »

In short, I've spent 20 minutes, minimal, trying to get a good picture because I'm happy my finger isn't as fat as it was 10 months ago. Now, I feel absolutely crazy.

Congrats!

@pofoster21 love the editing
  • nonoelmo
    I'm feeling seriously discouraged that while I'm now a size 22/20 jeans more than a couple friends who are the same height and weight or bigger are 3 sizes smaller. :(

I wear three different sizes in the same brand. Cuts and sizes can be weird. Plus brands are inconsistent and throw in some vanity sizing and the numbers are meaningless.

First focus on fit and what is most flattering to you.

Second. Why do you care what size your friends wear?

Hugs
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    @lilaclovebird I love your new photo!!

Thank you! :blush:
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    nonoelmo wrote: »

I wear three different sizes in the same brand. Cuts and sizes can be weird. Plus brands are inconsistent and throw in some vanity sizing and the numbers are meaningless.

First focus on fit and what is most flattering to you.

Second. Why do you care what size your friends wear?

Hugs

All of this but especially the bolded.
  • nonoelmo
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    @lilaclovebird I love your new photo!!

Thank you! :blush:
    I just now see it on my computer. Very pretty!!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    So confession that I haven't been to my gym in several years, but still have the membership. Can't just toss a $25/yr membership, even if I am not using it. Well, today is the day I go reaquaint myself with this space. I just hope I don't get accosted by the Weight Watchers people that are now attached to the gym.

That's a bargain. I wish I could find a gym that cheap. Let us know how it goes.

You know! I pay $60 a MONTH.

Yeah, mine is more like $100 a month. I thought all gyms seemed cheap in the US. I think they work to a different business model.

Holy crap! What do you get for that?

Just a standard gym really. They're just a lot more expensive here. The budget ones are getting more common here, but they're all in town centres and as I don't lice or work there parking and traffic makes it less than ideal.
    Um, pardon?
    ETA: Nevermind, I JUST figured out that likely should have said 'live or work'

Yep, unfortunate typo!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Just checked mine seems to be working?

Mine too

Thanks. It worked on my tablet, it also works if I use the other browser that isn't chrome, and shows pictures, which it doesn't on the app on either device, so that's good :)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member

Isnt that amazing how fast lack of sleep makes you crave carbs?

Hope it is better tonight!

This is so true. I hate it..it is what kills me. I work so hard with my running, walking, and videos for it to all be killed by my awful sleeping.
    I hope you can get some sleep soon!
  • Oberon21
    nonoelmo wrote: »

Congrats!

@pofoster21 love the editing

Just continuing my ongoing quest to clean up our language! ;)
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member

They are also probably built different from you. My sister and I were about the same weight for a while and she was in size 18 pants while I was wearing a 12.

I however, was wearing an xl top still and she wears l or m.

She's a pear shape and I'm not. I don't know what shape I'm going to be when I'm done.
  • raymax4

I find those ear plugs you get at Home Depot, for working with power tools work well. They are little foam bullets that you squish the air out then put them in your ear. They expand in your ear blocking all moised
  • raymax4
    raymax4 wrote: »

I find those ear plugs you get at Home Depot, for working with power tools work well. They are little foam bullets that you squish the air out then put them in your ear. They expand in your ear blocking all moised

Noises