100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    randomsue wrote: »
    Speyder wrote: »
    Missed yesterday because for some reason my foot hurt on the top of it. I need to still workout when my foot hurts and I should of because that is what caused me to stop for a while because of the pain on my bottom of foot.. So I stopped doing boxing classes. I miss boxing classes.

Maybe it's the shoes you're wearing. Wearing the right type can make a difference.

Yes my shoes are worn.. Have 2 pairs and trying find a pair under $50
  • melamelachan
    melamelachan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 5: One hour of walking.
  • Speyder
    Options
    17 mins on stationary bike: 4 miles
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day 5.. strength and pilates lower body workout 36... and if rushing around all day like a blue *kitten* fly counts I'm gonna add that too!! :wink:

Doing fantastic everyone . :) have a great weekend all..

Oh and I've signed myself up for my third race this year in October, the great south run (10 miles). Did the great north run which is HM earlier on this month next ones next month so lots of running coming up :)
  • WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    For Sept 25: 1 hour walking... Keeping the commitment.
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    randomsue wrote: »
    Missed yesterday because for some reason my foot hurt on the top of it. I need to still workout when my foot hurts and I should of because that is what caused me to stop for a while because of the pain on my bottom of foot.. So I stopped doing boxing classes. I miss boxing classes.

Maybe it's the shoes you're wearing. Wearing the right type can make a difference.

Yes my shoes are worn.. Have 2 pairs and trying find a pair under $50

Try Jcpenney. I get the online coupon ($10 off $25 or 20%) and you can use them on clearance items. There's a nice sale going on right now. I need new shoes too. :)
  • delsolsunshine
    delsolsunshine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    saturday: 4 mile walk, 50 minutes pilates (this afternoon).
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 7: Yoga for 30 mins
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Day four for me. I did a combination of upper body strength and kickboxing based cardio followed by a yoga stretch. It felt fantastic!
  • RedSuki
    RedSuki Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 6: just got home from a one hour and a half dog walking uffff
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    RedSuki wrote: »
    Day 6: just got home from a one hour and a half dog walking uffff

Lucky dog!

• ambreenmc
    ambreenmc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I haven't done any workout yet ... I was very busy and active around house keeping...thinking about working out scares me...need some support and encouragement....
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    ambreenmc wrote: »
    Hi guys I haven't done any workout yet ... I was very busy and active around house keeping...thinking about working out scares me...need some support and encouragement....

What do you like to do? It shouldn't be scary, it should be something you enjoy. Take a walk, do some stretching, ride a bike or pop in your favorite dvd or surf youtube for something you enjoy.

Start out with 10 minutes and give something a shot. You can!

• ambreenmc
    ambreenmc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love hight intensity workouts usually ; my favorit is insanity . I feel so good doing it but before I have to start it it's so intimidating for me...second thing is in the beginning I get so tired that it's so hard for me keep up with housekeeping and stuff but it only happens in the begining once I start I feel good, feel alive, feel strong. The only problem is starting!
    On the other hand I love weight traing but again I don't have gym membership where I can go and use heavy weights!
    I feel up to 5 lbs is not enoughf ! I haven't worked out for couple of months and so hard to get back on track
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    I can't do the high intensity stuff, if that's what you love, then go for it! Maybe alternate a high intensity every other day with something low key, so you can ease back in?
  • Speyder
    Options
    I did 17 min on elliptical
  • Speyder
    Options

What do you like to do? It shouldn't be scary, it should be something you enjoy. Take a walk, do some stretching, ride a bike or pop in your favorite dvd or surf youtube for something you enjoy.

You know depending on how heavy your housecleaning was.. That can be considered exercise, as long as your heart rate goes up and you are moving.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options

You know depending on how heavy your housecleaning was.. That can be considered exercise, as long as your heart rate goes up and you are moving.

Excellent point. :)

• randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love hight intensity workouts usually ; my favorit is insanity . I feel so good doing it but before I have to start it it's so intimidating for me...second thing is in the beginning I get so tired that it's so hard for me keep up with housekeeping and stuff but it only happens in the begining once I start I feel good, feel alive, feel strong. The only problem is starting!
    On the other hand I love weight traing but again I don't have gym membership where I can go and use heavy weights!
    I feel up to 5 lbs is not enoughf ! I haven't worked out for couple of months and so hard to get back on track

There's an app called 7 minute workouts. It's free and gives a great workout. No weights needed. Try it. Walking is great too. Walk outside or get a walking dvd. Check out the library for some exercise dvds too. You can do it!
  • WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day 5: walking 45 mins. Everyone is doing so well! It's so very inspiring!