Has anyone found love on MFP?

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Single people seem to be disappearing :flushed:
    Yeah, they hate the competition for attention.

competition means it's a game.....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

competition means it's a game.....

I see it as such for some on here.

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options

that's crazy!? :flushed: but what's to compete for? I mean near enough all the men are either married or thousands of miles away :joy: and why is it that important to get attention is it an acceptance thing? Wouldn't they get more attention walking out their front door? Lol.
  • TonyMurphy86
    TonyMurphy86 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it love haha
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    While I didn't/don't intend to treat MFP like a dating site, I am not at all against happening to find someone here; like at a grocery store. I came here to lose weight but I wouldn't mind gaining a man; especially since I am not having any luck on the dating sites. My favorite is okcupid because of the question's section. Unfortunately because I'm overweight & disabled, I guess that also means; that I am not entitled to have standards because it seems that the only men, whom like me; don't shower everyday. :#:s:|:/:(:'(

that's a new discussion topic if ever I saw one.

I shower often. 2-3 times a day. at least. whenever i can. UNCLEAN.

what is with you multiple shower people?! @Michael_Lucas calling you out too
    there's a water shortage y'know

I saw a notification from this thread and I'm like. " @sunn_lighter what kind of shenanigans are you pulling now?" I just have a compulsion to smell really nice.
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,445 Member
    Options
    ^I found love, with a sweet little duck!
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,445 Member
    Options
    Yet she's already in a relationship!
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    No, just a crush.
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    I can name several homewreckers on here by name-those hoes can suck my *kitten*
  • CTnicktellis
    CTnicktellis Posts: 846 Member
    Options
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't think of MFP as a place to meet someone to cheat with. I know it happens. I was on another site for support (my ex cheated on me) and one of betrayed spouses wrote that her spouse found the person on MFP. I was surprised. A few more chimed in and said they know of cheating spouses that found the affair-mate on MFP.

If they are going to cheat, they are going to cheat. Mine chose a co-worker; half his age....she then dumped him. Who is looking and doing fab? ME!!!
  • GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Oh s#!t!!!... Here I was thinking this was a Ons fitness app!!!
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    GETU1N wrote: »
    Oh s#!t!!!... Here I was thinking this was a Ons fitness app!!!

+1 - I can't believe I just read this entire thread. :flushed:
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    I can name several homewreckers on here by name-those hoes can suck my *kitten*

inquiring_minds_logo.png

One in particular I have no problem calling out is Stephanie Corvatto-Hellraisinsugar
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    No...but I did find lots of married guys :s

totally and completely shocking!!!

next thing you'll tell me how they have on their profile something about being "happily married with kids"

and then in a PM tell say that it's a 'loveless marriage' and he and his wife are 'basically just roommates' and that they are 'only staying together for the kids'

shocking, I know :p
    Holy *kitten*, that's what I normally say. Someone is using my lines?

Everyone's using your lines! You may need to come up with something different to separate you from the pack!

• _fitness4life_
    _fitness4life_ Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I have found my true love on MFP...seeing how bad it actually is out there has made me LOVE, LUST and APPRECIATE the amazing man I have sleeping beside me every night even more. Wanna know why? Because he still 'liked me" and "wanted to date me" and "crushed me" and "wanted to have sex with me" even when I was at my lowest and heaviest. I have been a 10 in his eyes for the last 20 years and he has put up with the "real me and not the "what I want people to see of me online" for just as long. See it is entirely possible to find love on MPF!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I have found my true love on MFP...seeing how bad it actually is out there has made me LOVE, LUST and APPRECIATE the amazing man I have sleeping beside me every night even more. Wanna know why? Because he still 'liked me" and "wanted to date me" and "crushed me" and "wanted to have sex with me" even when I was at my lowest and heaviest. I have been a 10 in his eyes for the last 20 years and he has put up with the "real me and not the "what I want people to see of me online" for just as long. See it is entirely possible to find love on MPF!

aww...I <3 you Ria! Love this!