Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    ^^ @MsSquatAlot You have a nice bum shape! Lucky!

No luck, just work! Although I never had a flat butt, working on it 3x a week definitely helps haha
  • Tbucaria
    Tbucaria Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will post here one day! Just reached my three week mark of my new lifestyle. I am 5'4" started at 167.0 lb, currently 162 lb, and hopefully around next April I will reach my goal of 135 lb! Friend me if you still have some weight you would like to lose! keep it up and great job ladies :)
  • krystel2611
    krystel2611 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love all these photos above.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    @Cerakoala that's epic!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    @Cerakoala that's epic!

Aww thanks. :)
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    @Cerakoala you look AMAZING!!!!!! Well done!!!!
  • lisameister13
    lisameister13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You all are absolutely inspiring! I'm hoping I can add myself to your successful ranks someday!
  • TeresaGoal145lbs
    TeresaGoal145lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformations!!
  • annachristine1013
    annachristine1013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'5 and am 25 years old. In the first pictures I was about 222lbs and in the second picture I am about 170-175lbs.

30f0ytmxs728.jpg

omg this is totally me! i wanna look like you lol. im about the same body shape as you and this is inpiring!
  • MarietjieHoward
    MarietjieHoward Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    sidra72 wrote: »
    Heads up! Underwear pictures ahead. :laugh: If you're in the office or uneasy about half-naked pictures, I suggesting scrolling down very quickly. ;)

2r1zvgz.jpg

I'm 5'3" (164 cm). I've just started a strength training plan to build some muscle and definition. :) I'll add on to this progress pic in about 1 - 2 months.

This is absolutely fantastic, cant believe I have found someone who carries the extra pounds exactly in the same areas as I do, stomach, hips, bum. I have always had a narrow waist, but then when I am overweight my bum looks huge.

You are very inspirational.... great job you look great. cant wait to get to my goal.....
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have enjoyed seeing all of your posts and pictures. I am 5'4" and 47 years old. I was 179 January 5th and got down to 143 but back and forth to 145 the last 6 weeks probably. Wanting to loose my stomach. I love to see the ones who have been doing some weight lifting. I am planning on starting this week, I want to be toned and healthy fit, not skinny. I would love to have more muscle I will post pictures hopefully soon. Love all of yours, some of you don't look like the same person, or look 10-20 years younger. Great job and very inspiring for us to see. Thanks.
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    In May 2011 I was 465.9lbs currently 180.3 Still working to goal and I am 5'4"

2e6hv9i.png

WOW!!!!!!!
  • mombod82514
    mombod82514 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'3 and 144-147 pounds I have been going back and forward for the past few weeks. I would love to see more photos of you guys! My goal is to hit 130's by January! Bumping so I can see the photos later.
  • smkuhn1419
    smkuhn1419 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • emilyCPA
    emilyCPA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A work-in-progress (29/F/5'3"):

progress-junetonov.png
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Took some pics today :)

Anyone else have instagram? I'm keen to follow fellow members for food and exercise inspiration!
    My IG: paulajrmc

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!