100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Aaaggghhh so had my race Sunday which left me with a injury so no running or gym .. back on it as of today so I fell off the 100 day challenge with 5 days off but I needed to preventing further damage. :s so I've decided to stop sulking and get it back on track. As of today .. guys your all doing fantastic very chuffed to see you all doing amazing. And more new faces.. hi!!
    See you tomorrow :)
  • sybabe35
    sybabe35 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Day 17: October 27--walked .41 miles in 6.05 minutes, 9 minutes of core exercises
    Day 18: October 28--ran 4.01 miles in 52.07 minutes
    Day 19: October 29--10 minutes of ab exercises, 9 minutes of core exercises, 10 minutes of strength training
    Day 20: October 30--ran/walked 6.76 miles in 97 minutes
    Day 21: October 31--recovering from Halloween party...

I broke the 100 exercise day streak...what do I do for this thread?
  • justrying2015
    justrying2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Nov 1/ walked 6.13 mi w/20 lb vest( morning)
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Day 18: 5554 steps and 7 mins yoga

Day 19: 9284 steps

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Well done, everyone! <3:)<3:)

Checking in...

11/1 - Day 3: 70-minute dog walk and 40 minutes old-school low-impact aerobics with Donna Richardson.
    Day 2: 70-minute dog walk, 30-minutes low-impact aerobics, and 10 mins. free weights
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    SDom81 wrote: »
    Aaaggghhh so had my race Sunday which left me with a injury so no running or gym .. back on it as of today so I fell off the 100 day challenge with 5 days off but I needed to preventing further damage. :s so I've decided to stop sulking and get it back on track. As of today .. guys your all doing fantastic very chuffed to see you all doing amazing. And more new faces.. hi!!

Oh GAH! It's best to let yourself heal. It'd be awful if you made this injury worse.
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Day 20: 5998 steps, lots of painting and climbing up and down ladders all day long
  • quiltlovinlisa
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Whatever day I'm on. (I actually have been exercising every day since late May.)

30 minutes cardio with body weight exercises and 15 minutes pilates.
  • fabfitme4
    fabfitme4 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sybabe35. I'm new here. Today is only my 3rd day on this thread. You broke the 100 day on Day 21. Your question: what do you do?

Keep going! Don't give up. That's what this thread is for. Not perfection but persistence! :)
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    50 minutes kickboxing/upper body strength with a yoga stretch at the end.

I'm at the end of my 8 week weight loss program. I'm so sad, it was KILLER. I'm starting a low impact 4 week program on Monday, just to give my body a chance to heal up, I have an ankle I have to baby. Then I think I'll do the 8 week program again!

Hi quiltlovinlisa, if I may ask, what program were you doing?
  • fabfitme4
    Options
    SDom81 wrote: »

You were smart enough not to keep running to prevent an injury. That's great. In terms of keeping going, even if you sit while watching tv and "dance" your upper body with music on. Anything to keep your body moving though not running at your previous race mode. Anything to keep your body moving counts. Don't give up! Tks for the welcome of me a new face!
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Zumbathon today. 3 hours of Zumba fun. I feel it already. Tomorrow I want to take a yoga class after lifting weights. I really want a massage right now, not going to lie. :)
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    sybabe35 wrote: »
    Day 17: October 27--walked .41 miles in 6.05 minutes, 9 minutes of core exercises
    Day 18: October 28--ran 4.01 miles in 52.07 minutes
    Day 19: October 29--10 minutes of ab exercises, 9 minutes of core exercises, 10 minutes of strength training
    Day 20: October 30--ran/walked 6.76 miles in 97 minutes
    Day 21: October 31--recovering from Halloween party...

I broke the 100 exercise day streak...what do I do for this thread?

Keep going...don't stop
  • fabfitme4
    Options
    @Randomsue: 3 hours of Zumbathon. That sounds fun.
  • fabfitme4
    Options
    Day 1: Oct. 30/2015 Walk outside. 35 mins!
    Day 2: Oct. 31/2015 Walk outside 30 mins! Walk outside at night 45 mins! Was scary!! Happy Halloween! BOO!
    Day 3: Nov. 1/2015 Legs. Squats 40, Lunges 20. Walk outside 10 mins. Yoga 3 poses. Treadmill 30 mins with Intervals

Thinking of this thread really motivated me today. Thank you everyone for keeping this thread going!
  • ambreenmc
    ambreenmc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I am back...no exercise for 2 weeks. Planning to start tomorrow....some of u r doing amazing ,you guys r my motivation want to join back.... Needs motivation and accountability from u guys....help
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Day 42: Was yesterday and I did leg workout and cardio by walking to stores. Like it when my legs are sore bc then I feel I did enough.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    axesesh wrote: »
    50 minutes kickboxing/upper body strength with a yoga stretch at the end.

I'm at the end of my 8 week weight loss program. I'm so sad, it was KILLER. I'm starting a low impact 4 week program on Monday, just to give my body a chance to heal up, I have an ankle I have to baby. Then I think I'll do the 8 week program again!

Hi quiltlovinlisa, if I may ask, what program were you doing?

Fitness blender online. They have a website and you can also search them on youtube. Their website has a great calendar feature that you can add their workout videos to or buy one of their already organized programs. They have 4 week and 8 week programs that are reusable. Just pick a starting date on the calendar and add. :) I have their 4 week low-impact program, their 4 week stretching/flexibility program and their 8 week weight loss program. (It's BRUTAL!)

They're economical too, only $6 (something) for a four week program and $10.00 for an 8 week program.

• quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Did the 4 mile Leslie Sansone "Walk away the pounds" today. It took an hour. Woot woot! Keep going everyone!
  • justrying2015
    justrying2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Nov 1/ walked 6.13 mi w/20 lb vest( morning)Day 1
    Nov 2 walked 5.06 mi combined w/ red rock app start running plan week 2 day 1(morning)Day 2