New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    More favorites of mine:
    3grzhry3v25d.jpg
    Best chicken nuggets that I've ever tasted, and that says something since I've had every kind of chicken nuggets from every restaurant/brand ever. They're actual chunks of breaded, raw breast meat that you cook. You have to make sure that you cook them thoroughly, but they're SO worth it. They taste so much fresher and juicier than the pre-formed patties that you can buy.

wzkmpr5lxsit.jpg
    These are one of my favorite candies. You don't really chew them, you just kind of suck on them, and the spiciness of the ginger root goes well with the cane sugar. The spiciness keeps you from wanting to eat them forever and forever too.

h7piv4m120mb.jpg
    These are basically all natural M&Ms that don't have any artificial colors. Needless to say, they're really yummy!

7i0rqvjvh64n.jpg
    Speaking of artificial colors, these don't have them either, and they're perfect to top a sundae or a yogurt parfait!
    t8rwba1x7guv.jpg
    Awesome for making smoothies. They're a little expensive (we sell them $7 for a pack of 4, so they're definitely a treat) but they're really convenient and taste great.

v7g64n5n5c4b.jpg
    In terms of taste, texture, and appearance, this is the gluten free pasta that I've found to be closest to whole wheat pasta in every regard. I cook it for my parents and myself, and they've never been able to tell the difference between Jovial and whole wheat pasta.
    d5ay1tmqb3qw.jpg
    These are pretty good. Kind of like a fruit-y Popsicle. In my opinion, they're a little overpriced, though. $6 for a pack of 4. I only have them because I got two boxes for free.

cmfw1a171rxf.jpg

Blows Reeses out of the water. The peanut butter is much higher quality, and so is the chocolate. Trust me, after trying these, you won't go back.
    6tmeespiwup8.jpg
    These are kind of like peppermint patties, only the inside is gooey instead of soft and pillow-y. Still tasty, though, and I love honey.

3mm8gcuvlqnc.jpg
    I love everything by this company. They make all my candy bar favorites (Snickers, Milky Way, ect.) in all natural versions.

8hjos3yaera3.jpg
    It tastes like Cool Whip with a hint of coconut. No hydrogenated oils, so it's really healthy, at least as far as frozen whipped topping goes. I'll sometimes just make myself a bowl of this and top it with crushed cookie bits if I'm out of coconut ice cream.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    [qi0gmkolpx4j.png
    ]

This was so good! Worth every calorie & fat gram.

Jealous! I went to Giant & so far the only limited edition Talenti they had was Peppermint Bark blech. I love their Mediterranean Mint, but their Peppermint Bark was awful.

I really want their Egg Nog so I can mix it with French Toast Crunch.

My store has almost every new flavor except for Raspberry Cheesecake for some reason.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    [qi0gmkolpx4j.png
    ]

Jealous! I went to Giant & so far the only limited edition Talenti they had was Peppermint Bark blech. I love their Mediterranean Mint, but their Peppermint Bark was awful.

My store has almost every new flavor except for Raspberry Cheesecake for some reason.

Here it's the Tiramisu that's missing, but I somehow saw a pint of it a couple weeks ago. Weird. Haven't checked for the new flavors though, not eating much ice cream lately and when I do, the Turkey Hill pumpkin pie is perfect (and I got another one).

Saw great reviews on the TJ turkey stuffing chips too.

Nothing new here, I haven't been buying much stuff lately, just going through my stack slowly...
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I feel like I've been posting a lot here lately (I like food what can I say), but I had to share how amazing Trader Joe's Turkey & Stuffing kettle potato chips were.
    Seriously, I tasted the turkey, stuffing, and gravy in those bad boys. Best potato chip I've ever had.

OMG, I need this in my life!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Yum this looks good seen it on The Impulsive Buy

22826080301_0db788de3b_z.jpg

Found. Bought. Eaten. I really like them, although the difference from a regular PB cup is not that obvious.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Can't find a picture of it online and I'm too lazy to take some but I picked up some Pannettone French Toast at Trader Joe's. Breakfast sometimes this week. Yum.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    [qi0gmkolpx4j.png
    ]

Here it's the Tiramisu that's missing, but I somehow saw a pint of it a couple weeks ago. Weird. Haven't checked for the new flavors though, not eating much ice cream lately and when I do, the Turkey Hill pumpkin pie is perfect (and I got another one).

Nothing new here, I haven't been buying much stuff lately, just going through my stack slowly...

I tried the pumpkin pie and I love it! Right up there with Turkey Hill!
    If you find the tiramisu let us know what you think of it, I've been wanting to try it but they're over $5 a pint here so I've been putting it off xD
  • Francl27
    edited November 2015
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    [qi0gmkolpx4j.png
    ]

I tried the pumpkin pie and I love it! Right up there with Turkey Hill!
    If you find the tiramisu let us know what you think of it, I've been wanting to try it but they're over $5 a pint here so I've been putting it off xD

The Tiramisu was really good, I found it at a store 30 minutes away one day, lol. I loved the Pumpkin pie one too but Turkey Hill has less calories, and is cheaper, so...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

fullsizerender.jpg?resize=300%2C295

Pumpkin spice was really good, but a bit weird on kettle corn. I really liked it though. It had a nice cinnamon and pumpkin flavor to it. I liked the candy corn the best. It didn't taste like candy corn, but more of a white chocolate drizzle.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    fullsizerender.jpg?resize=300%2C295

Pumpkin spice was really good, but a bit weird on kettle corn. I really liked it though. It had a nice cinnamon and pumpkin flavor to it. I liked the candy corn the best. It didn't taste like candy corn, but more of a white chocolate drizzle.

Yum, where'd you find those?
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I picked these up at Target today, but ate too much at a lunch buffet, so I probably won't try them today:

0eshqv392da1.png
    0cmhq08p7yr9.png
    rk39fka14y6n.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    pumpkin-product-page-15.jpg
    I've really wanted to try this. It's pretty okay. It's not so much pumpkin spice as it is just sweet.

I really want those gingerbread Oreos. :(
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    422ni3mzrhyj.jpeg

Bought these this weekend! aMAZING!!! Pricey though 3.99 for a tiny bag but so good! Might not be new... But new to me!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I finally got around to trying Trader Joe's Chocolate Pecan Pudding Pie (although it had so many calories it required me going over a bit). I was very disappointed, but not because it was too sweet as others have mentioned. It was sweet, and I liked that, but I actually found it to be less sweet than regular pecan pie with caramel filling. I guess I'm biased because I like caramel more than chocolate, but this tasted like really good chocolate fudge instead of pecan pie. I was hoping for a fusion of caramel and chocolate instead of only chocolate, but I mean, for a chocolate pie it was good.
  • fruitydelicious
    fruitydelicious Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Acorn squash, seriously, don't laugh, it's awesome!!! Cut in half, scoop out seeds. Spread ghee (or butter) on top with pumpkin pie spice, bake until soft......mmmmmmm
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    icdcu6s4b88r.jpeg

:D looks amazing
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    I need to know how gingery the gingerbread oreos are.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I tried one of the gingerbread Oreos despite not really having room for it today. It is more cinnamony than gingery, but I think gingerbread is quite an accurate flavour description. I like them.

And I had a tiny bit of the Silk egg nog. Underwhelming. It is not *bad* but it mostly just tastes like sweeter than normal and slightly spiced soy milk. It tastes only slightly like egg nog. I will probably finish it, but will not purchase again.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    DSC_1814.jpg

Loved all 3 of them.