Options

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    oberon0124 wrote: »
    When a waitress calls me honey even though I am 30 years her senior!

But I can call you "sweetheart", right! :wink:

Not a chance! :-/
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to IKEA. They trap you into walking through the whole d* warehouse. I was livid by the time I escaped.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to IKEA. They trap you into walking through the whole d* warehouse. I was livid by the time I escaped.

This is completely rational, IMO.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    oberon0124 wrote: »
    When a waitress calls me honey even though I am 30 years her senior!

But I can call you "sweetheart", right! :wink:

Anytime you wish!

• oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I get so damn angry when people that try to make themselves look good at the expense of others! Pisses me off.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Clients who call me and tell me they've been busy so they've missed all our deadlines and now they want me to jump through hoops, stand on my hands and swallow fire to accommodate their lateness and turn it into something that will make it all okay for them. Seriously, I had one call me on November 3 who said his deadline was November 1 and he wanted me to promise him that what I would send out for him would "get there on time". Not unless you're talkin' about November 1, 2016, dude.
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would you hate Walmart? What has Walmart ever done to you @dmac_101 ?
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    My therapist telling me to go back in my meds.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    People who wear pajamas in public. I mean pajamas that you can TELL are pajamas... no grown-up should ever appear in public wearing Hello Kitty fleece pants.

Customers in grocery stores who have a thousand dollars worth of visible tattoos and pay for their groceries with EBT.

People who fit BOTH of the above descriptions.
  • julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    People who wear their backpacks on a crowded train. In fact...anything anyone does on a crowded train. (I live in NYC) :#
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    telemarketers that call day after day....and door knockers....oil...water....real estate agents...GET OFF MY PORCH!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    When my knee decides to randomly give out then hurts every time I use it...like it's punishing me for not stopping or somethjng...I'll show it