MFP New Years Resolutions (the lighter side)

Options

Replies

• skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Learn how to swim, sinking to the bottom of the pool is not fun.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    4lb485fwvjut.jpeg

Working the remote control!??

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    4lb485fwvjut.jpeg

@_Terrapin_

Uh duh!
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I will click close the "science of exercise" threads the minute I realize I could be working out instead of trying to understand them - not an hour later. :#
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    I will continue to <3 terrapin even though he is so misguided in which Manchester soccer team he supports. :'(

No skittles! Blasphemy.

Cheers, h.
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    I will continue to <3 terrapin even though he is so misguided in which Manchester soccer team he supports. :'(

No skittles! Blasphemy.

Cheers, h.

3rd glass of wine, I promise to wear the Man City flag......proudly......and oh Lord this is public forum ;) Is there another team in Manchester?!/
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    4lb485fwvjut.jpeg

@_Terrapin_

Uh duh!

I have an Uncle Uto. Did you spell this incorrectly?
  • middlehaitch
    Options
    @_Terrapin_ hahaha, good job we are friendly folk.

The 1968 MUFC team were so nice to me when I was hospitalised for 3 month in my teens my allegiance could never change.

Cheers, h.
  • queenliz99
    Options
    brmulqs5g76n.png
    4lb485fwvjut.jpeg

@_Terrapin_

Uh duh!

I have an Uncle Uto. Did you spell this incorrectly?

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I will commit to doing lunges and step ups even though I hate them. I will add them into my regularly scheduled programming because I need them.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    I resolve to continue not to respond to posters who use 'txtspeak' and compose entire posts without capitalization or punctuation. Reading the posts makes me feel like I'm on speed - "hey guise do u thnk i shd eat mor protein i lik vegies 2 but nly 4 brkfst wht do u thnk do u lk them 2 k thx"

But I'll still sit here and roll my eyes and mourn the death of literacy.

I get "professional" (work inquiries) like this. I ignore them. Don't text me, and use text speak to ask me for a job, an endorsement, resources etc. grrrrr
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    vivmom2014 wrote: »
    brower47 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    brower47 wrote: »
    I resolve to be even more obnoxious when I see someone leave their cart in the parking lot when the cart return is only 10 feet away.

What do you do? lol. Unfortunately I never catch people in the act.

i have a variety depending on the situation. The most common is just pointing out where the return is. Or I ask if they need help. I do this knowing they might have a legit excuse.

Super obnoxious, I know. I may not be a nice person.

Shop at Aldi. Gotta return the carts to get your quarter back! Genius.

Ive been known to leave the cart in the lot at aldi. I almost always have 3 kids ages 16months, 15months and 6 months with me. I can either leave them alone in the car to return the cart, or i can try to carry them all back to the car at once (not easy, lol!).

Before anyone asks....i wait until someone is leaving and ask to have their cart so i can go in (giving them my $).....i attempt to do this when leaving too, but its not always possible.

And my aldi has he carts that accomodate two kids in the front...so the 15month & 16 month old go in the front, 6 month old in the back in the carrier.
  • _Terrapin_
    edited January 2016
    Options

The 1968 MUFC team were so nice to me when I was hospitalised for 3 month in my teens my allegiance could never change.

Cheers, h.

Well heck that is different. I thought you just liked red. heheheh

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I resolve to try to post less when hypomanic because the sarcasm runs free............
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    I resolve to try to post less when hypomanic because the sarcasm runs free............

Amen.
  • queenliz99
    Options

But but but, sarcasm is so much fun!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,981 Member
    Options
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    I shall not judge pictures posted in MFP showing a messy bedroom or bathroom in the background and showing clothes all over the place. It really distracts me from appreciating the success stories.
    Sorry I am bad >:)

You're in good company :)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,981 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I will stop clicking on all those 'cheat day' threads.

That's a good one.
  • middlehaitch
    Options

Cheers, h.

Well heck that is different. I thought you just liked red. heheheh

Well there is that. It has been my favourite colour since I was 3. My dad took a poll on what colour to paint the front door. I was so disappointed when he interpreted red as maroon. I wanted UK pillar box red.

I love sarcasm. Find it doesn't work as well in Canada as it does in the UK. Maybe I just know the wrong people.

Cheers, h.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I resolve to accept new MFP friends more often even if they don't provide a message with their friend request like I ask in my profile. I was new once too, and maybe they don't know that my profile is available for them to read.