Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    I have never:

Experienced online dating
    Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well I can join you in all these except Sesame Street. I loved SS. I loved Mr. Snuffalufagus. (SP?).

He was my favorite too!

I tried online dating
    Watched Glee one time
    Never had a bowl haircut or a fauxhawk

I have never

Watched The Real Housewives of Anywhere or Keeping up with Anyone

I've never watched the Real Housewives or Keeping up with whoever but I do think both have been on in the cardio room at the gym (I don't think that counts since I really wasn't watching even if I'd had control of it).

I've also never watched:
    any "Swap" shows
    How I met your mother
    Game of Thrones
    99% of everything else on TV

I haven't watched ANYTHING that anyone else watches. Everyone will be like, "Have you watched (insert popular show here)?" and I'll be all like, "What's that?" :D
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    mef1107 wrote: »
    Fresh eggs will not peel. Let them hang out in your fridge for a week or two

I actually find the opposite to be true. When the eggs hang out in the fridge too long I find them harder to peel.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Pardon? I only keep boiled eggs for a few days......
  • arithmachick
    arithmachick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Mo, my lunches in HS were Smartfood popcorn and Dr. Pepper! My two best friends ate Doritos and Coke. We were healthy just like you! :)

My lunches in high school were pretzels and Diet Coke! Or Doritos and Diet Coke if I was being "bad".

Yay for eating healthy in high school! :tongue:

I think I mentioned this before, but my friends and I would go out and buy tubs of icing to eat on our breaks :grimace:
    We would buy frozen pudding-type desserts and eat them with plastic rulers. Good times.

I did the tubs of icing too. I also remember a few time in high school getting a gallon of ice cream and sparkling cider and pouring cider into the ice cream as a group of us ate it. :#
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

I *think* she meant the raw eggs, not boiled. I DO keep my boiled eggs for quite a while, though, if I haven't peeled them right after boiling. Unpeeled, they last a long time. Peeled, they start to smell a bit funky after a while.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Confession: I HATE when I make a hard-boiled egg and the middle of the yolk isn't quite done. EEEWWWwwwww!

I hate when my eggs don't peel right. What is the deal with that?? Some peel easily, and others peel in tiny pieces that take forever. I get irrationally annoyed when an egg doesn't peel easily.

Put a tablespoon of vinegar in the water. It does something to soften the shell - but don't forget and do this to your kids' Easter eggs out of habit.

What?! Totally trying this next time. You are my new best friend. I don't have kids so I should be good. Lol.
  • TigerNY128
    Options

Boiled eggs will last FOREVER...well, maybe not forever, but a LONG LONG time.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Mo, my lunches in HS were Smartfood popcorn and Dr. Pepper! My two best friends ate Doritos and Coke. We were healthy just like you! :)

My lunches in high school were pretzels and Diet Coke! Or Doritos and Diet Coke if I was being "bad".

I think I mentioned this before, but my friends and I would go out and buy tubs of icing to eat on our breaks :grimace:
    We would buy frozen pudding-type desserts and eat them with plastic rulers. Good times.

I did the tubs of icing too. I also remember a few time in high school getting a gallon of ice cream and sparkling cider and pouring cider into the ice cream as a group of us ate it. :#

Yummy. Sparkling cider floats. *puts this idea in back pocket for later.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well I can join you in all these except Sesame Street. I loved SS. I loved Mr. Snuffalufagus. (SP?).

He was my favorite too!

I tried online dating
    Watched Glee one time

I have never

I've never watched the Real Housewives or Keeping up with whoever but I do think both have been on in the cardio room at the gym (I don't think that counts since I really wasn't watching even if I'd had control of it).

I've also never watched:
    any "Swap" shows
    How I met your mother
    Game of Thrones

I've seen Keeping up with.. a few times.
    No to all the others listed.

I do like reality tv though.. :grimace: a little too much. And that is a confession...

I've confessed that before in here too, I know! I love terrible TV. It's all TLC and cooking competitions and Animal Planet at my house, all the time, and I have no shame.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Confession: I HATE when I make a hard-boiled egg and the middle of the yolk isn't quite done. EEEWWWwwwww!

I hate when my eggs don't peel right. What is the deal with that?? Some peel easily, and others peel in tiny pieces that take forever. I get irrationally annoyed when an egg doesn't peel easily.

There's like this very thin "skin" on the eggs. If it comes off with the shell, easy peasy. If it doesn't, the egg is garbage!
    Sorry, I had to toss half my breakfast this morning. I may be bitter.
  • rungirl1973
    Options

Before you boil them. I never boil eggs straight from the grocery store. I always have them a week or two first.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Over Thanksgiving, we made hard root beer floats with that root beer beer.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Over Thanksgiving, we made hard root beer floats with that root beer beer.

Hubby and I were just discussing doing this on Tuesday. This may be how I break my alcohol fast in July.... B)
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

He was my favorite too!

I tried online dating
    Watched Glee one time

I have never

I've also never watched:
    any "Swap" shows
    How I met your mother
    Game of Thrones

I've seen Keeping up with.. a few times.
    No to all the others listed.

I do like reality tv though.. :grimace: a little too much. And that is a confession...

I have learned a lot from your reality tv obsession, though. Maybe some things I didn't want to know, like all about urine as moisturizer. Ick!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

That sounds really good. There's a local bar that does floats with Guinness or with Fruhli (that super sweet strawberry beer) here but I think dry sparkling cider would be even better, either alcoholic or non.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Same. I didn't love Snuffalupagus, tho. Oscar, gotta be Oscar and his pet worm, Slimy.

Oscar was my favorite too!
  • FroggyBug
    Options

I wish I had been your friend lol
  • TigerNY128
    edited January 2016
    Options

There's like this very thin "skin" on the eggs. If it comes off with the shell, easy peasy. If it doesn't, the egg is garbage!
    Sorry, I had to toss half my breakfast this morning. I may be bitter.

I feel you. I've thrown away many eggs. Still bitter about every one. And you're right about the 'skin'.
  • bshave81
    bshave81 Posts: 107 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I make beer (IPAs) apart of my daily intake. I sometimes work out extra hard or eat less so I can have beer. I'm sure I would have lost much more weight than I have if I didn't enjoy my beers.
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?

Doesn't count if it's not in the thread! I am SUPER surprised I didn't get a BINGO game from POF for my SS gift. :smiley: She DID get me hot chocolate drink mix and wrote in my card to eat a spoonful if I ever need a chocolate fix. I enjoyed that! I tried to explain it to my family, but they just didn't get it.

I don't remember but did you ever post what you got. :( I suck at remembering things sometimes.

But I agree, that is cute!

I don't think I did. And I still need to take pictures of everything too.

She got me an UnderArmor shirt (I wore last night) that says "JOCK" on it (I love it!), a yellow Reebok shirt with blue writing that says "MOVE WEIGHT" ( I also love it!), a sugar cookie candle that's sitting on my lingerie chest (smells good enough to eat), and the sea salted caramel hot chocolate.

Awesome gifts. Everyone got candy and I feel really bad that I didn't give any to my person. :(

You helped keep them within their calorie goals! ;)

That was my thinking. I didn't want to give them candy if they didn't want any but now I kinda feel bad. LOL