GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• Lovelystrumpet
    Options
    I'm just under 5'4, and want to lose between 14 and 20 lb!
    Definitely 14, but when I get there I may decide to do a little bit more.
    :)
  • fenix1976
    fenix1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5,2 with another 28 pounds to loose ( lost 15) seems to get harder for me as only lost 0.5 last week after being really good !!
  • dischade
    dischade Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! 5"4 and need to shed 15.
  • aleft
    aleft Posts: 6
    Options
    Short of 1/4 of an inch to make it to 5"4" (I'm 5'3") so I guess I make the cut! I would (desperately) love to lose 30lbs!
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Any of u guys eating ur exercise calories?

I'm eating my exercise calories, but have manually set my goal to 1000 net cal/day. If for some reason, I can't exercise on a particular day, I aim for 1200.

(5'1", 129 lbs currently, down from 157, aiming for 121).
  • DarMC
    DarMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    5'2" with 34 more lbs to lose...

This Group is really big.. I am #114..."x" that..2 beat me to it...#116

Lots of us short, petite and sweet ltl ladies.... ;)
  • DarMC
    DarMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    2 snuk in B4 me, #116 ;)
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 3.5 and have about 10 more lb to lose (ideally - but will be happy with 7 more). x
  • skypie23
    skypie23 Posts: 38
    Options
    me too 5 ft 3 and 20 lb left to lose. I found the first stone fell off but now I just keep fluctuating and plateauing, and as a result giving in for a few days or having a night binge drinking because I feel deflated and then taking a week to lose it all again! anyone else the same? I've upped my exercise this last week, and my new goal is to not weigh myself and to up my fluid intake. Feel free to add me.
  • nagaisgich
    nagaisgich Posts: 20
    Options
    I would love to join the group as well. Sounds perfect for us all to be able to talk about our specific weight issues. I am right now 141 lb and want to get down to 125 by November.
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    5 feet 0 inches, & want to lose 30 more pounds, for now. Will re-evaluate when I get there.
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I want in!! I am 5'1 and 1/2 and stuck at 145. I do eat some of my exercise calories and I try to underestimate my exercise calorie burn. I wish I knew what they actually are, but I can't justify the expenditure of a HRM and even then people have complained they are not always accurate. Anyway, my activity is kung fu, which I go three times a week. One of those days is a full body day where you spend about two hours doing calisthenics with seriously high numbers. Then the other days are a 30 to 45 minute "warm up" but it is more intense than 30 day shred. Anyway, I say all these descriptions b/c it is still sooo hard to move my weight down, especially in the middle. Oh and I swim practically every day, but it is not nearly as an exerting workout as those three days.

I've had three kids so some of that is loose skin, but my waist won't go below 31.5 to 32 inches and it makes me crazy. There is muscle under there and that makes me happy. I'm not looking to be showing off a six pack, but I don't like being able to grab there. And like others have said, maybe at 39, this is where I'm supposed to be and I need to come to terms with it OR, do I need to drop the calories some more, OR add calories. I bumped them up to 1430, with eating some of them back and I lost 1.5 lbs or so. THAT's IT!! That was about a month ago. So now I'm thinking of dropping, them down again. What do you guys think. Sorry it is so long.

Okay, I feel like I need to add a positive in here: I am proud of my quads, arm and developing back muscles. I've never had arm muscles to speak of and my quads look pretty darn big. Therefore I'm not terribly ashamed to wear a wifebeater and that says a lot. I've NEVER worn one before b/c of feeling dumpy and in Florida, they are sooo much nicer than sleeves.
  • LaughingStraightToDaBank
    Options
    I'm somewhere around 5'3" and 5'4" but still under 5'4" and would like to lose around 7-8 kilos (15-17 pounds).
    :)
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    meee!!!
    5' 3" with 20 lbs to lose!
    Goal weight is 129
  • radradradradrad
    Options
    i seriously think that i witnessed my metabolism coming to a screeching halt.
    ugh.
  • radradradradrad
    Options
    how do we join the 'group' anyway?
  • Floricienta
    Floricienta Posts: 209
    Options
    What is everyone doing for exercise? I am currently doing the 30 day shred and trying to add some cardio in when I can.
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    i'm training for the army 10miler race in october. so almost all of my cardio is running. i also do weight training 2x/week after which i do about 20-30min of elliptical or stationary bike.

i've done jillian's 30ds and had great results, but knees will no longer allow me to do such intense work :-/
  • sassenachtiff
    Options
    5'4 with 33 lbs to lose...anyone interested in doing the Shred with me?
    I'm doing the Shred now--today is Day 11 and I'm on Level 2. Have you started yet?
  • butterfly1445
    butterfly1445 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 even and need to lose 15 pounds, though I could lose 20 and not be underweight, I'm comfortable with 15. Great group idea!