Unexpected results of weight loss

Options

Replies

• tahxirez
    tahxirez Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! All of these. Bones everywhere, side sleeping definitely hurts! Freezing 24/7 (layers are my friends.) I find myself pinching areas of my body a lot just to see if they're really that small.
  • IsaCaliBel
    IsaCaliBel Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Getting in line at amusement park rides with confidence :smiley:
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bketchum1981
    bketchum1981 Posts: 130 Member
    Options

IsaCaliBel wrote: »
    Getting in line at amusement park rides with confidence :smiley:

This!!!
  • shadowconn
    shadowconn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bones. Lotta lotta bones. I have to sit on a blanket again. I need another mattress top for my bed.
  • sisu89
    sisu89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    AlphaCajun wrote: »
    Increased animal magnetism. When I go hunting, small woodland creatures stick to me.

:D I can see why! ;)
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Doing the laundry, I love folding the jeans, I't like, oh yea, those jeans look so small, and they fit me. Yahoooo....
  • sisu89
    sisu89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This thread is so great! I've been fairly small my whole life, though within the past week, I've had to switch a ring from my middle finger to my index finger. It's probably just water weight, but it's still something!
  • ginadaye
    ginadaye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good: Diabetes under control / More energy; able to walk 2-3 miles. Look so much better in my clothes!

Not-so-good: sagging skin and wrinkles. Wish I had not waited until now (age 65) to get contol!
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I can slip out of my boots without unzipping them..... Somehow didn't think that my calves would get slimmer...Now I am curious if I can get in when they're zipped up
  • MacHaloC
    MacHaloC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    AlphaCajun wrote: »
    Increased animal magnetism. When I go hunting, small woodland creatures stick to me.

This made me laugh! :D I would definitely classify that as unexpected!
  • olganto
    olganto Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Indie4774 wrote: »
    I discovered that I could wear high heels that used to ache and I would blame the design of the shoe but when I had lost my weight I realized I was so much lighter on my feet that it was no longer painful. That was a huge "oh yeah" moment.

...lol yeah thats happened to me too lool
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    olganto wrote: »
    Indie4774 wrote: »
    I discovered that I could wear high heels that used to ache and I would blame the design of the shoe but when I had lost my weight I realized I was so much lighter on my feet that it was no longer painful. That was a huge "oh yeah" moment.

...lol yeah thats happened to me too lool

Another one here. Love the fact that I can wear my pretty shoes again!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Aim not there, but can't wait to cross my legs!
  • Yvonnie16
    Yvonnie16 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    One day, I will post in this thread that my pants fell off ;) Its going down, Am going timbaaa, lets make a move :)

Congratulations to everyone with problems of positive kind. Cheers :)
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I am enamoured with my collar bones! Literally they give me a huge smile every time I catch a glimpse of them!
    I too find I have tons more energy
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Yvonnie16 wrote: »
    One day, I will post in this thread that my pants fell off ;) Its going down, Am going timbaaa, lets make a move :)

This is an awesome feeling. . . . unless you're in the middle of Zumba. . . . :s
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Yvonnie16 wrote: »

This is an awesome feeling. . . . unless you're in the middle of Zumba. . . . :s

I had a terrible time at Zumba one day last week. I had to hike up my pants between every song! Those pants can't come to Zumba any more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!