What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• RaeB1013
    RaeB1013 Posts: 265 Member
    I have a few, but my most motivating one at the moment is to get back to my high school weight. 8 more lbs!
  • stazed657
    stazed657 Posts: 19 Member
    trjjoy wrote: »
    To weigh below 70 kg. I am 3.5 kg away from my first goal.

This is mine too! Weigh in tomorrow so hopefully that goal is a bit closer!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    A trip to Seattle at the end of February, I'm trying to get into size 8 pants before then! 'Cause I wanna look hot & stuff. :D
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    My goal right now has nothing to do with weightloss...My goal is to try to get 7-8 hours of sleep...soon....I've been subsisting on 3-4... :D
  • monetfuge
    monetfuge Posts: 43 Member
    To master paleo eating plan and not eat the temptation of starchy carbs and processed foods and avoid plateauing in my Excersise. If I can't do this then I'm not Going Hard and need to go home! YAH!!!
  • TTopless
    TTopless Posts: 16 Member
    Once I lose 50, I shall buy Galaxy Gear watch for a fitness tracker. Fitness trackers seem kind of pricey for the return. Whereas a Smartwatch seems like more for the money. I have 40 to go.
  • Yvonnie16
    Yvonnie16 Posts: 67 Member
    Go to the Gym tomorrow and be there for 1 hour.
  • Shellz_
    Shellz_ Posts: 12 Member
    get some tone in my legs
  • Shellz_
    Shellz_ Posts: 12 Member
    Yvonnie16 wrote: »
    Go to the Gym tomorrow and be there for 1 hour.
    same, same
  • tzkully
    tzkully Posts: 77 Member
    Cancun in June
  • To lose 8lbs and get back to the lowest weight I got to last year.

Really proud of myself for stopping the gains before it got serious.

So 8lbs off by my birthday and then 2 stone to go to this year's target.

Very pleased with the way it's going. Good luck to all.
  • TiffanyMSS
    TiffanyMSS Posts: 67 Member
    Getting these last few pesky pounds off. ;)
    SW; 153ish
    CW; 141
    GW; 132
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    I want to hit 8 and a half stone... then I'll be about half way to where I want to be :)
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    To be able to fit back into the slacks I was wearing last year at this time!
  • Lisa_Dubh
    Lisa_Dubh Posts: 35 Member
    Seeing definition in my stomach! I can already see a lil when I do a side plank! Compelte a 5k is my few months goal =)
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    My mini goals are to lose 5 lbs at a time. I want to win the dietbets that I entered. I want to be jogging by the time spring comes and softball gets here, so I have started c25k.

@Needachange84 - for some reason I read this as 'win the diabetes' and I was like how do you win that?
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    im 5 lbs close to my next mini goal (40 lbs lost).. new cute handbag is on the way.. although im torn between that and a new running shoes.. :#
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    I'm going on a Caribbean cruise soon and hope to drop 1-2 more pounds so that I have some breathing room for all the delicious food and wine I plan on enjoying. I'm sure I'll be up 7-8 pounds when I get home and am even more certain I will get right back on board with my now regular lifestyle of healthy living. I'm down over 85 lbs so far with another 5-10 for my final goal.
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    I've been between 83 and 75 pounds lost the past six months, so I'm finally back on track. I'm really working my way to losing 25 pounds so I can reach the 100 pound loss! I'll still have another 60 after that, but one step at a time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!