New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ili_g wrote: »
    Chobani salted caramel crunch is Sooo good...not sure if its new though :p

I'm really glad you said that because I was just at Walmart today and picked one up, I can't wait to try it!

I also tired Oreo's new Cinnamon Bun flavor, and honestly I wasn't too impressed. It was sweet and good, don't get me wrong, and tasted like a cinnamon bun for the most part, but I was hoping for a stronger cinnamon flavor. It tasted more like cream and only a slight dusting of cinnamon. My all time favorite will always be the Red Velvet flavor which they mastered and I couldn't be happier about its return!!

Them's fightin' words!

(Ok, so I haven't tried the cinnamon yet but now I'm breaking them open once I'm done with my current package of the golden oreo thins.)

Let me know what you think! My dad was blown away but I mean, I had my standards set pretty high so perhaps that was the problem o.o

The salted caramel crunch chobani flip however was great! Chobani's yogurt itself isn't something I'm a huge fan of (I prefer Dannon's Light & Fit) but the mix-ins really make it stand out as something indulgent.

I was disappointed when I didn't see the new Cinnamon Bun Oreos at Giant :s. I'm hoping I'll find them at Wal-Mart tomorrow.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    edited January 2016

I'm really glad you said that because I was just at Walmart today and picked one up, I can't wait to try it!

I also tired Oreo's new Cinnamon Bun flavor, and honestly I wasn't too impressed. It was sweet and good, don't get me wrong, and tasted like a cinnamon bun for the most part, but I was hoping for a stronger cinnamon flavor. It tasted more like cream and only a slight dusting of cinnamon. My all time favorite will always be the Red Velvet flavor which they mastered and I couldn't be happier about its return!!

oh noo I am so excited, so I hope i am not let down. We have a Target Express (only 5 in the world) in our neighborhood and I was going to ride my bike to go get them but they ant in stock there. Husband is HOPEFULLY going to the regular target to get them. I am dying for them I love all things cinnamon.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

Them's fightin' words!

(Ok, so I haven't tried the cinnamon yet but now I'm breaking them open once I'm done with my current package of the golden oreo thins.)

Let me know what you think! My dad was blown away but I mean, I had my standards set pretty high so perhaps that was the problem o.o

The salted caramel crunch chobani flip however was great! Chobani's yogurt itself isn't something I'm a huge fan of (I prefer Dannon's Light & Fit) but the mix-ins really make it stand out as something indulgent.

I will! I have about a sleeve and a quarter left of the oreo thins and I eat 3 a day (really trying not to eat 3 sleeves a day cuz...dayum they're good :))

The Golden Thins are so good! I almost ate a whole pack in one sitting.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Azexas wrote: »
    B0ZxH-pCYAAL6B6.jpg-large.0.jpeg

tumblr_m58depLNCK1r8058ko1_500.gif

Seriously- I'm a sucker for red velvet :)

Me too. That's why I stay away
    image1.jpg?resize=550%2C550

I just checked the Impulsive Buy and saw these. Thankfully, these aren't supposed to come out until January. I would have been miffed if these and cinnamon bun were released so soon together.

Those peppermint star pops are so dang cute.

These I will probably pass on, but I will end up trying the Cinnamon Roll ones eventually.

Thats just wrong
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I got to buy the Red Velvet ones... On sale tomorrow so I'll grab a couple. lol.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    muscle_egg_flavor__07038.1440009194.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
    Just ordered these after hearing good reviews, will let you guys know how they are. I wonder how they would taste cooked up? My friend recommended them for me to try in pancakes, shakes, and ice creams. They come in so many flavors like chocolate and stuff. He said he drinks the chocolate straight up and it's like chocolate milk. I am eager to try lol.

I have not tried Muscle Egg, only Egg White International and I always thought it was tasty when mixed with protein powder.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,148 Member
    LaCroix has some new sparkling water flavors - I just tried the Blackberry - Cucumber. I liked it, the blackberry is the stronger flavor of the combo, but you can taste both. I'm leaning towards the Grapefruit - Cantaloupe next time.
  • Francl27
    Ok I really like the red velvet Oreos, lol. Just got to try not to eat the whole box.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    So...

Cinnamon-Bun-Oreos.jpg

Tasty.

I tried these last night... and yeah... they're going to become an obsession. They're very very good.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    So...

Cinnamon-Bun-Oreos.jpg

Tasty.

I tried these last night... and yeah... they're going to become an obsession. They're very very good.

*covers ears and closes eyes* lalalalalalalalalalala

I can't open my first package yet sooooooooooooo Iiiiiiiiiiiiii caaaaaaaaaaaaaan't heeeeeeeeeeeeear youuuuuuuuuuu.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    light-and-fit-greek-crunch-key-lime-pie.png
    This was pretty good for the calories (only 130). IMO, it tasted a lot better than Chobani's 100-calorie yogurt with toppings. I have the caramel fudge pretzel and the coconut chocolate left in the fridge and am looking forward to having those.
  • Francl27
    Went to Target for these

luna_flav_hero_dch_1620x600.png

A bit disappointed, honestly... Flavor is too strong, a bit too bitter for me, not sweet enough (and that's coming from someone who doesn't like things that are too sweet), and honestly really doesn't taste like hazelnut (but again, it's not exactly at the top of the ingredient list... I'll eat them but I won't buy them again.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    So...

Cinnamon-Bun-Oreos.jpg

Tasty.

*covers ears and closes eyes* lalalalalalalalalalala

I can't open my first package yet sooooooooooooo Iiiiiiiiiiiiii caaaaaaaaaaaaaan't heeeeeeeeeeeeear youuuuuuuuuuu.
    I have two more white fudge Oreos to eat before I can open mine. I probably have to wait until tomorrow. XD

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited January 2016
    I read somewhere that the Cinnamon Bun Oreos are even better microwaved a little bit, so I tried and agree it makes them much better but overall I'm still not as impressed as I had hoped. Very good, but still could have been better. I won't ever stop obsessing about the Red Velvet version, SOOOO much better, THAT should be the new permanent addition to the Oreo family! c;

I also finally found Dannon's Light & Fit Salted Caramel flavor Greek Mousse after all this time and effort. I liked it a lot more than their other mousse flavors (found it to be less chemical tasting than the coconut one especially), but it still wasn't something I'd go out of my way for since I prefer creamier yogurts and it actually didn't have that strong of a caramel taste. My father who hates the consistency of greek yogurt loves it, however. I'd take the caramel macchiato flavor over it any day, although I haven't seen that one in a while. I'm still trying to find the new Oikos Red Velvet yogurt - if anyone finds it please let me know where you found it ASAP.

If anyone frequents Starbucks I also tried their new Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cake pop, and really liked it! As usual with all their other cake pops I loved the texture and found it very flavorful and sweet ^-^
  • Camarose79
    Camarose79 Posts: 86 Member
    I'm just starting to notice that many beers are finally starting to put nutrition info on the can! So I've been looking into lower calorie and carb beer with still a 4 or 5 % alcohol content. One I just bought and I'm going to try tonight is Sleemans Lift. Made with coconut water, 150 calories for a tall can, 13 carb. 4% . I am a beer lover and not too likely to cut it out all together, so at least I can make better choices about it.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    kregxkvgp11m.jpeg

Just found these at Safeway! I loved the raspberry chocolate ones so I hope these are as good!

Also tried the cinnamon bun Oreos and red velvet Oreos from an Oreo vendor giving away samples at Safeway. Didn't think the cinnamon was that great. The red velvet is good though.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    I tried this today: fv7ucwg2rlk4.jpg

It was quite good! Several of the flavours from this brand all taste kind of the same - a bland taste kind of reminiscent of cocoa butter. None of them are bad, but I think most are not worth the price. But this is probably my favourite cookie dough flavour protein bar of any brand I've tried! Usually I don't like them. It's not at all like Quest or B-up's cookie dough flavours, which I don't like at all. I'm not really sure how to describe it... it was softer, with a taste closer to actual cookie dough to me.

The flavours that stood out to me were the peanut butter, cookie dough, and butter pecan. The butter pecan is not super exciting but it has a good pecan taste as there are lots of pecan bits on the top. My least favourite was probably the double chocolate, which did not taste like chocolate *at all* (but again, didn't taste bad). I will probably order some cookies and cream ones next time (they were out of stock last time) and will get more of the cookie dough and peanut butter. The others are not worth the price to me.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    kregxkvgp11m.jpeg

Just found these at Safeway! I loved the raspberry chocolate ones so I hope these are as good!

I tried these the other day and unfortunately wasn't impressed :/ Hardly any strawberry flavor, they could have done a lot more. If they made the creme inside either strawberry or chocolate flavored it would have been great!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Went to Target for these

luna_flav_hero_dch_1620x600.png

A bit disappointed, honestly... Flavor is too strong, a bit too bitter for me, not sweet enough (and that's coming from someone who doesn't like things that are too sweet), and honestly really doesn't taste like hazelnut (but again, it's not exactly at the top of the ingredient list... I'll eat them but I won't buy them again.

I was disappointed as well. It didn't taste like hazelnut and the chocolate flavour wasn't pleasant.