Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    ooooh, i forgot a NSV: while cleaning a closet i found an old pair of pants i can fit into again!

Good for you! Isn't that a great feeling? I hope to get there one of these days too!
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for beginning to feel better today after being sick for a week with a sinus infection.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are on the mend, Gayle

Today, I am grateful I spent half the day with my sister who makes me laugh! :-)
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for so many things. I'm grateful I had a clean bill of health at the Breast Cancer Surgeon's office...4 years out now. I am grateful that I have the most awesome boss in the world and she really helped me talk through some issues today. I'm grateful that my granddaughter said a little prayer with me before I went for my checkup at the Surgeon's office and that she is so supportive of me.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful for so many things. I'm grateful I had a clean bill of health at the Breast Cancer Surgeon's office...4 years out now. I am grateful that I have the most awesome boss in the world and she really helped me talk through some issues today. I'm grateful that my granddaughter said a little prayer with me before I went for my checkup at the Surgeon's office and that she is so supportive of me.

fantastic report, on all accounts! :smiley:
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I overcame my fear of stepping into my first yoga class and had a great time! I'm grateful that my family is supportive in what I'm trying to do in my fitness journey, and never make me feel guilty for the cost of a monthly gym membership with classes like that included. I'm grateful for welcoming/warm strangers in those classes. I'm grateful for my children who always make me feel like I brought all the sunshine with me when I pick them up from kids club. I'm grateful for threads like that that remind me of how fortunate I am every single day.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    today I am grateful for a nice lunch with Patty and a nice dinner with my son.
  • lezazaman
    lezazaman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my fur children Jack and Leo :) They ALWAYS make me smile.
  • wildfire1204
    wildfire1204 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Grateful that my root canal was finally done today. 2 prior visits didn't work..I guess third times a charm!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Grateful that my root canal was finally done today. 2 prior visits didn't work..I guess third times a charm!
    YIKES! I'm grateful for that too! I can't imagine two not working. bless your heart!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today, I'm grateful for time spent with a friend. Listening to her two children laugh and cut up with my two children brought a smile to my face.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today, I am grateful my husband has a treadmill in the basement. i know i'm a wimp according to "up north" standards, but it's just too cold (to me) to walk outside when it's in the 20's!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    Today, I am grateful my husband has a treadmill in the basement. i know i'm a wimp according to "up north" standards, but it's just too cold (to me) to walk outside when it's in the 20's!

I live in Wisconsin and 20 degrees IS cold!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I am grateful my Cardiologist said I no longer have heart failure!!!! Normal function has returned!
  • petrokldy
    petrokldy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for mfp. It is really helping me to see whatbI am doing right and what I can improve on. I am grateful the app syncs with my viviofit 2
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Today I am happy to be able to lace up my shoes and go for a run, and for other simple pleasures.
  • 68myra
    Options
    I am grateful my Cardiologist said I no longer have heart failure!!!! Normal function has returned!

Wow! :-) :-) wonderful news! Congrats!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful my family members and I did not lose power during this ice/sleet/snow storm. Some in NC were not that fortunate.
  • GUARDiAN_GUiLD
    GUARDiAN_GUiLD Posts: 163 Member
    Options
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my dude supports my hard work at the gym by watching the children and not complaining about the hours I invest in my health. I really didn't want to go to the gym today. I got accidentally drunk last night (high alcohol wine content than I realized lol) and I was hungover and feeling gross. I feel accomplished that I made myself go anyway and I feel so much better having gone.