Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Nope, you posted 8000 right before I posted that..and we're STILL not there yet. :|
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Ta da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! In for 1700!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    You can ignore people? mostly, I hang out here and in the Cave where it's safe, but that is nice to know.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Wow. 8,000 and 1700 all in one night. And pretty much 8000 is all in here and the batcave.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    You can ignore people? mostly, I hang out here and in the Cave where it's safe, but that is nice to know.

I never knew that either. That is why Myles was ghosted. When I clicked on her it asked me if I wanted to 'unignore' her. Now I am going to get paranoid when people don't respond to me. I'll be convinced I bored them so badly they 'ignored' me.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    So, I am back to my regularly scheduled overtime tomorrow. Ugh!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Goodness me, it's taking forever to get to page 1700.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I should be reading my nonfiction book for the month. If I finish it, I can read my fiction of choice for the rest of the month. But, noooo, I am pushing for page 1700 instead.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    you need to refresh you are there....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    In honor of my 8000th post and page 1700 I have changed my username. FYI.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My internet connection wouldn't refresh. I had to turn off the WiFi and turn it back on. I like the new user name, but I am still gonna call you POF.
    ETA: yay for 1700. Hard to believe the thread is almost one.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I am woefully short on protein, so I baked tilapia to go with the potatoes. Mistake, because the potatoes are to heavy to eat with the fish. It's done and I ate it, but won't do it again.

Really? I eat cajun talapia and a baked potato with mushrooms whenever I go to Ruby Tuesday's. Love it. Haven't been there in months since I quit drinking....

I am really weird about the textures of my food. My husband liked it too, so what do I know? maybe I will try it again, we'll see
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    *Gets a post in on page 1700*

HA!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My internet connection wouldn't refresh. I had to turn off the WiFi and turn it back on. I like the new user name, but I am still gonna call you POF.
    ETA: yay for 1700. Hard to believe the thread is almost one.

yep, feel free to call me that. And yep, 5 more days til its birthday!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I confess the last trip to the grocery store, I bought four different ice creams- Blue Bell homemade vanilla, a new Blue Bell flavor called Butter Crunch ( peanut butter cups and stuff), Tillamook Udderly Chocolate and Cinnamon Horchata. I hate myself, but I have not eaten any yet.... :D

Sounds yummy & awesome self control.

I confess my tummy kind of hates me right now.

I didn't eat anything until around 9:00 AM & had my Combat Crunch Birthday Cake protein bar & lunch I had a Dannon 80 Calorie Strawberry Shortcake Mousse.

When I got home a little after 4:00 PM (remember no judgment haha) I had two Cinnamon Bun Oreo cookies, OhYeah Birthday Cake protein bar, OhYeah Almond Fudge Brownie bar, Lunchables Nacho Walking Taco kit, Marketside Quinoa Salad, & two cups of Dannon Vanilla yogurt with Musclepharm Birthday Cake protein powder, sprinkles, & imitation butter extract.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Confession: I got a performance bonus at work yesterday (not a lot of money, but a nice surprise) and promptly spent half of it on Combat Crunch bars and BCAAs instead of the VS sale. I guess I am officially a lifter now...

I'm not even a lifter, but usually if we get a bonus at work for making sales for the quarter I also buy some kind of protein bar, protein snacks, or basically any kind of sweet treat.

I also very rarely buy designer jeans with my bonuses (still only look at the bargain sales for the jeans).

I was super pumped Friday when my Vitamin Shoppe order came in (OhYeah Birthday Cake bars, OhYeah Cookie Dough, & OhYeah Almond Fudge Brownie).

Still have the Cookie Dough bars to try.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    So I'm making hot cocoa since I have some and am stuck at home. Out f sheer curiousity and in honor of this trad I tried the cocoa powder. Not a fan. This wouldn't give me a chocolate fix I don't think....

It wouldn't do it for me either, POF, but in the spirit of the thread I claim this for my bingo card. I20.

(giggle at the bingo card)

Confession: Mashed potatoes are a complete meal! I made them with sauteed onions and basamic balsamic vinegar reduction and butter. Ok, I did have a few sliced tomatoes on the side, but mashed potatoes!
    edited for error.

Mashed potatoes aren't a meal? I wish you hadn't told me that.

I frequently eat a baked potato as a meal. Skin and all. I love baked potatoes.

I've ate a baked sweet potato as a meal a few times in the past few weeks.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    I confess that I get a little excited that some of the longer term residents of this thread respond to a newbie like me. :)
    I also confess that I hate weaving in the ends of my knitting with the passion of a thousand fiery suns, but really love the striped look and may or may not have at least 3 projects complete except for the weaving in.

Edited to Add:
    @pofoster21 Am I still ghosted? Apparently when I signed up I pretty much put my profile on lockdown, and I wonder if that did it. I just changed it

Doesn't look ghosted to me. So, how bored will you have to be with bed rest to do the weaving in? My daughter is knitting a striped lap blanket right now. I am not a knitter, but I would like to learn. I just need to make time.

I've been doing some weaving in, and then giving up as bored, then picking it up. It will get done by golly. lol. Knitting is something you either get or you don't. I find the knittinghelp.com and knit picks videos super helpful if I run across something I don't know.

I don't know if I would be able to get it or not. I have bad fine motor skills when working with both hands. I can build a dollhouse, but not play a piano. I'll try it someday.

I like to knit and do all craft things but no time...one of these days I'll pick it up again. My mom knits like a fiend.

I wonder how long it would take you to knit a horse onesie :p?
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I should be reading my nonfiction book for the month. If I finish it, I can read my fiction of choice for the rest of the month. But, noooo, I am pushing for page 1700 instead.

What are you reading? I just finished weaving in ends on 6 colour changes, I'm on a roll. And I convinced my kids they did not want to watch minions for the 8th time this weekend. How to train your dragon 2 FTW.

I confess I am going to blow my calories on a very planned snack of chips and guac