Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »
    That post a couple pages back about leaving a teenage couple alone in the house? Yeah, drama is happening. Not as in OMG I'm gonna be a grandad (thankfully) but the two of them are learning some valuable lessons. Even better, the hickey session didn't happen at my house, but at the girlfriend's so my parenting shortcoming is not at issue.

Hickeys are stupid. I thought that when I was 16 and I think it's the same now.

Carry on!

Is it okay that I laughed at this and thought of the time my friend got a "hickey" from a paintball? LOL. Glad the drama is on someone else, but I bet next time you make them walk with you.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    I confess that I'm refusing to move from the couch today solely because my fitbit has given me a rash so I've had to take it off. I refuse to take steps if they aren't counted!!( it's possible I have a fitbit addiction)

Your fitbit gave you a rash? Latex allergy or are the bands made of something else? (not a fitbit user - I don't even wear a watch most days)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    I confess that I'm refusing to move from the couch today solely because my fitbit has given me a rash so I've had to take it off. I refuse to take steps if they aren't counted!!( it's possible I have a fitbit addiction)

Your fitbit gave you a rash? Latex allergy or are the bands made of something else? (not a fitbit user - I don't even wear a watch most days)

I got a rash when I wore the Fitbit Flex. No allergies here. Fitbit customer service suggested it may have been from wearing it in the shower and not drying it completely. Water would get trapped in the little part in the band that the Fitbit fits into. It was awful and looked like a burn. It happened to quite a few people. Fitbit customer service is awesome though and replaced it for me free of charge..even without a receipt. I chose to get the One. It clips onto my clothing so no more rashes for me! :)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    So I'm making hot cocoa since I have some and am stuck at home. Out f sheer curiousity and in honor of this trad I tried the cocoa powder. Not a fan. This wouldn't give me a chocolate fix I don't think....
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    So I'm making hot cocoa since I have some and am stuck at home. Out f sheer curiousity and in honor of this trad I tried the cocoa powder. Not a fan. This wouldn't give me a chocolate fix I don't think....

It wouldn't do it for me either, POF, but in the spirit of the thread I claim this for my bingo card. I20.

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

It wouldn't do it for me either, POF, but in the spirit of the thread I claim this for my bingo card. I20.

(giggle at the bingo card)

Confession: Mashed potatoes are a complete meal! I made them with sauteed onions and basamic balsamic vinegar reduction and butter. Ok, I did have a few sliced tomatoes on the side, but mashed potatoes!
    edited for error.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I figured someone would...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I figured someone would...

If I were doing anything except picking on @MoHousdon, it wouldn't be fun. I am a terrible bingo player - I lose patience with the caller.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »

Confession: Mashed potatoes are a complete meal! I made them with sauteed onions and basamic balsamic vinegar reduction and butter. Ok, I did have a few sliced tomatoes on the side, but mashed potatoes!
    edited for error.

Mashed potatoes aren't a meal? I wish you hadn't told me that.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »

I would be annoyed by that. In fact, they'd probably have to sedate me.

PS welcome to posting and I really hope you get better quickly.

Thanks. My husband has been throwing new movies and yarn (so I can knit) at me to keep me from breaking the Dr's no housework rule.

When can you run again? And your post keeps appearing like it's ghosted out for me so weird.

That's odd? I have to see a neurosurgeon before I can get the ok to run. I hope its soon, but I'm not holding my breath (great that in canada I can see the dr without having to mortgage my house, but the waits are a bit crazy).

This!

Good luck!
  • Oberon21
    Options

edited for error.

I frequently eat a baked potato as a meal. Skin and all. I love baked potatoes.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    We are about to hit 1700 btw...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

edited for error.

I frequently eat a baked potato as a meal. Skin and all. I love baked potatoes.

Twice baked potatoes for dinner today.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I am bored and am going to see if I can get this thread to page 1700 today. @pofoster21 are you going to help me?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I bet my cousin Nae a Starbucks gift card that the Patriots will beat the Broncos today. And I don't know why because don't like Starbucks. I go to a locally owned coffee shop.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    This is not looking good for me. The Patriots are losing. I may have to go to Starbucks to get a gift card.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    1700 yet?
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Nope, not yet.
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I confess that I get a little excited that some of the longer term residents of this thread respond to a newbie like me. :)
    I also confess that I hate weaving in the ends of my knitting with the passion of a thousand fiery suns, but really love the striped look and may or may not have at least 3 projects complete except for the weaving in.

Edited to Add:
    @pofoster21 Am I still ghosted? Apparently when I signed up I pretty much put my profile on lockdown, and I wonder if that did it. I just changed it
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I confess that I get a little excited that some of the longer term residents of this thread respond to a newbie like me. :)
    I also confess that I hate weaving in the ends of my knitting with the passion of a thousand fiery suns, but really love the striped look and may or may not have at least 3 projects complete except for the weaving in.

Edited to Add:
    @pofoster21 Am I still ghosted? Apparently when I signed up I pretty much put my profile on lockdown, and I wonder if that did it. I just changed it

Doesn't look ghosted to me. So, how bored will you have to be with bed rest to do the weaving in? My daughter is knitting a striped lap blanket right now. I am not a knitter, but I would like to learn. I just need to make time.