Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I think when I started to get on the treadmill ( after the elliptical) the person next to me moved to another treadmill. I can not confirm, but I believe I stunk so bad, people had to get away from me.

:D I'm trying not to laugh at you but that was a very good confession

I'd agree.

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I confess the last trip to the grocery store, I bought four different ice creams- Blue Bell homemade vanilla, a new Blue Bell flavor called Butter Crunch ( peanut butter cups and stuff), Tillamook Udderly Chocolate and Cinnamon Horchata. I hate myself, but I have not eaten any yet.... :D
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I confess the last trip to the grocery store, I bought four different ice creams- Blue Bell homemade vanilla, a new Blue Bell flavor called Butter Crunch ( peanut butter cups and stuff), Tillamook Udderly Chocolate and Cinnamon Horchata. I hate myself, but I have not eaten any yet.... :D

Don't hate yourself. Just make them fit into your day. You can do it, Lee. I know you can!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Why am I getting ads in chinese?

Maybe it's a hint to learn the language?

yeah good luck with that. I am terrible at languages.

I found out last week that even though Mandarin seems super scary to learn, once you get a bit of a base (I think I was told there are only 20 sounds and 5 inflections on each of those sounds in the spoken, for example, which isn't too tough to grasp compared to some other languages) it's not actually that hard because, for one thing, it has NO VERB TENSES. I cannot believe I never knew that there is zero conjugation in Mandarin! I would have tried to learn it in university for sure. There is apparently also quite a logical pattern to the written characters too. I have friends who taught English in Bejing for a couple of years and we got into a really interesting discussion about it because it's always seemed incredibly intimidating to me and I've always been a bit awed that they learned it as well as they did.

My degree was in Spanish/French and I'm not bad with languages but yeah, I was totally impressed by my friends and they should never have told me that it's not as baffling as it seems :lol:
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I confess I am at home and really really want something sweet. So, I just ate several spoonfuls of raspberry jam. Just the jam.

(I think this counts for a square Mo)

We got some amazing seedless raspberry jam at one of the natural grocery stores. It was expensive but WAY worth it. Especially on a bagel with some cream cheese.

I love raspberry jam. Now I may need to eliminate that from my house too. I just can't be trusted with food. :(

But you can be trusted to run it off, so there's that.

YES!!!

Not lately!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I confess I am at home and really really want something sweet. So, I just ate several spoonfuls of raspberry jam. Just the jam.

(I think this counts for a square Mo)

I confess I do this quite a bit in a pinch. It goes great in between spoonfuls of PB. ;)
    I haven't had a proper PBJ sandwich in forever..but I've certainly had (more than) my fair share of PB and J!

I made a cookie spread sandwich on my sandwich maker the other day & it was good.

I'll try the Jif Cheesecake spread tomorrow.

Don't tell me this....

Yeah, I almost commented on that one then decided I didn't want to know. Because...cheesecake.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I think when I started to get on the treadmill ( after the elliptical) the person next to me moved to another treadmill. I can not confirm, but I believe I stunk so bad, people had to get away from me.

That is funny. Not so bad in the gym though. In a store or on a bus...another story.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Confession: I got a performance bonus at work yesterday (not a lot of money, but a nice surprise) and promptly spent half of it on Combat Crunch bars and BCAAs instead of the VS sale. I guess I am officially a lifter now...
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Confession: I got a performance bonus at work yesterday (not a lot of money, but a nice surprise) and promptly spent half of it on Combat Crunch bars and BCAAs instead of the VS sale. I guess I am officially a lifter now...

gnfe3nu8mu2y.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @MoHousdon I have tears in my eyes from laughing at your reply. Too funny.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Well, I did love it! I probably would have bought workout clothes, protein powder and Quest Bars. So I totally get you. :smiley:
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

Agreed!
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Question, why doesn't this thread show in General Diet and Weight Loss Help, when it says that it IS in General Diet and Weight Loss Help, was this thread moved and just "ghosts" in this section now, or?

I'll click into General Diet and Weight Loss Help, and this thread is just not there, anywhere.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Fursian wrote: »
    Question, why doesn't this thread show in General Diet and Weight Loss Help, when it says that it IS in General Diet and Weight Loss Help, was this thread moved and just "ghosts" in this section now, or?

I'll click into General Diet and Weight Loss Help, and this thread is just not there, anywhere.

It's been around for a year and we just keep it going. I think most of the moderators kind of keep us off to the side and out of the general public.
  • Kitty_Nikki
    Kitty_Nikki Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    mwm158 wrote: »
    I'm unhappy. I determined that if I'm busy, I don't notice. I started working 75+ hours a week so I'm always busy and don't have time to think about anything. I don't know where the last 6 years went. They are a blur, and I'm still unhappy.

I know this is a really old post....... but wow. This really got me in the feels. I'm so sorry you feel this way. I hope you find happiness.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options

It's been around for a year and we just keep it going. I think most of the moderators kind of keep us off to the side and out of the general public.

Sneaky... lol Thanks, @crosbylee! :)

It's a great thread, shame it is kinda hidden. :/ Will have to bookmark it so I can pop back and read, instead of just when it decides to show itself!
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    First Post, but way long time lurker (started at the beginning, read to 1003 and then jumped ahead, will probably go back and read back there again. ) Hello! I confess, I am very annoyed that I'm on modified bed rest for my back when I was in the middle of marathon training and went from being able to eat 2000+ cals a day down to 1600. :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Sneaky... lol Thanks, @crosbylee! :)

It's a great thread, shame it is kinda hidden. :/ Will have to bookmark it so I can pop back and read, instead of just when it decides to show itself!

That's pretty much what all of us did.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    First Post, but way long time lurker (started at the beginning, read to 1003 and then jumped ahead, will probably go back and read back there again. ) Hello! I confess, I am very annoyed that I'm on modified bed rest for my back when I was in the middle of marathon training and went from being able to eat 2000+ cals a day down to 1600. :(

I would be annoyed by that. In fact, they'd probably have to sedate me.

PS welcome to posting and I really hope you get better quickly.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    mwm158 wrote: »
    I'm unhappy. I determined that if I'm busy, I don't notice. I started working 75+ hours a week so I'm always busy and don't have time to think about anything. I don't know where the last 6 years went. They are a blur, and I'm still unhappy.

I know this is a really old post....... but wow. This really got me in the feels. I'm so sorry you feel this way. I hope you find happiness.

I remember this poster. It was sad. :(